Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok

Old August 16th 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok

nightbat wrote

Attention all Science Team Officers---breaking news---can
you read---over. Repeat---I say again---Att. all Science Team
Officers---Captain nightbat under direct hit---Indy Base One calling
over---major funnel rotation just passed overhead---Indy Base One
hit---the Captain is ok---can you read?---winds approx. 45 mph or
more---hail---flash flooding---gusts with storm cell proceeding fast
heading south south east---emergency condition red. All points south
south east danger---danger---danger---this is not a drill! Captain
nightbat issuing major tornado sighting---take cover---save the women
and children---bring in the pets now!---Remaining at my duty post.

over and out,
the nightbat
Old August 16th 07, 07:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Aug 15, 8:57 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Attention all Science Team Officers---breaking news---can
you read---over. Repeat---I say again---Att. all Science Team
Officers---Captain nightbat under direct hit---Indy Base One calling
over---major funnel rotation just passed overhead---Indy Base One
hit---the Captain is ok---can you read?---winds approx. 45 mph or
more---hail---flash flooding---gusts with storm cell proceeding fast
heading south south east---emergency condition red. All points south
south east danger---danger---danger---this is not a drill! Captain
nightbat issuing major tornado sighting---take cover---save the women
and children---bring in the pets now!---Remaining at my duty post.

over and out,
the nightbat

Thank God you were spared nightbat. The coffee boys will stop at
nothing, controlling the weather, etc., to attack us and hurt our good
cause! Now a 7.9 earthquake in Peru with tsunami warnings for Hawaii,
that is already under a hurricane watch!

Glad you survived, Sir nightbat!

Double-A

Old August 16th 07, 08:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

[...]

Thank you for being on duty Commander and yes also for your
concern. It was a whopper alright, thankfully only minimum damage
incurred. I can't be sure for all points southeast of me however for
that cell was packing immense energy. Came out of nowhere with not much
warning time before she was on the base. Windows looked for awhile like
they would blow in with pounding hail beating heavily against them.
Electric power flicked a bit but never failed thankfully. Our other
astute Officers Uncle Al and hanson have checked in and are holding
their own in sci physics. Officer Bert I am very concerned about because
of these major powerful cells forming and packing immense wind shear
power. How are you holding up in the NorthEast corridor? Hawaii was
spared and looks like Texas will be hit, oh the humanity!

thanks for checking in,
the nightbat
Old August 16th 07, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

[...]

Glad to hear you're O.K. sir. Those coffeeboy directed funnels wouldn't have
the temerity to actually hit Indy Base One. I'd bet Darla was hovering above
the roof to keep the funnel away. So far, the sunlight attack on Northern
California continues unabated... but with your storm on the left and the
Hawaiian storm on the right, and the shuttle problem above, and Peru below,
I'm seriously expecting an earthquake or something to befall 'western
auxiliary base' any time now. Shoot, the news just says another huge selloff
in the stock market is occurring as I type, and grocery prices are on the
rise once again. Oh well...

Greysky

Old August 16th 07, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat Have to look at the weather map,but I think the Jet Stream has
moved across Indiana. That helps give air lots of energy a great up
draft plus rotation and you have a vortex bert.

Old August 16th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Greysky I'm expecting a tidal wave in the Gulf of Mexico. Its over
due. bert

Old August 16th 07, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Aug 16, 12:06 am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Commander Double-A

[...]

Here in the NorhtWest corridor we continue with unseasonably cool
weather, 63F as I type (not complaining!). Very calm with maybe a
little drizzle expected from these cloudy skies. No typhoons ever
came ashore. The mountain (St. Helens) is puffing a little smoke, but
nothing more. The lawn boys are out doing their thing today. The
pool boys are out doing their thing. Soon, when it warms a bit, the
bikini girls will be showing up at the pool. Life is great here in
paradise!

Double-A

Old August 17th 07, 08:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

greysky wrote:
Science Officer Greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

[...]

Officer Greysky

Glad to hear you're O.K. sir. Those coffeeboy directed funnels wouldn't have
the temerity to actually hit Indy Base One. I'd bet Darla was hovering above
the roof to keep the funnel away. So far, the sunlight attack on Northern
California continues unabated... but with your storm on the left and the
Hawaiian storm on the right, and the shuttle problem above, and Peru below,
I'm seriously expecting an earthquake or something to befall 'western
auxiliary base' any time now. Shoot, the news just says another huge selloff
in the stock market is occurring as I type, and grocery prices are on the
rise once again. Oh well...

Greysky

nightbat

Thanks much Officer Greysky your concern is well received. My
entire chimney cap blow off, many old trees and branches down, lots of
folks NorthEast of Base One lost power for hours. Utility poles snapped
like twigs, power lines fell. The powerful cold rain suddenly came with
an icy white haze, very strange. Most birds are missing probably wind
swept killed or blown into other states by now. South America Peru
faired a whole lot worse, hundreds killed, oh the humanity! The stock
market is dropping despite huge influx of Government capital, it needs
to pull up. I am bravely at my duty post and perhaps Darla and crew did
use their powerful Starship tractor beams to fend of the mega energy
funnel cloud as it hovered right over the base and the Captain. I was
thinking of Officer Twitty with these extremely powerful cells racing
for the NorthEast, batten down the hatches.

be not afraid friendly Science Officers are on duty,
the nightbat
Old August 17th 07, 08:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Science Officer Bert

nightbat Have to look at the weather map,but I think the Jet Stream has
moved across Indiana. That helps give air lots of energy a great up
draft plus rotation and you have a vortex bert.

nightbat

That mother wanted me bad, but perhaps, per Officer Greysky,
Darla pushed the right counter buttons. A fast tracked monster that took
no prisoners. Downed huge trees and snapped power poles for miles. Indy
Base One is operational with minimal damages. Thanks Bert but watch out
for mega Caribbean storms heading your way.

stay palm tree cool headed if you can,
the nightbat

Old August 17th 07, 09:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Science Officer Double-A

On Aug 16, 12:06 am, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

[...]

Heaven help us, what are you predicting Commander, a first time
possible typhoon to hit your duty base, holy breaking all weather
records! Hmmmmm, maybe, maybe, for the rest of the world is seeing
worst. Where is clueless Saul, hope he didn't get lost in the desert?
Oodles of bikini clad girls in the paradise NorthWest, wow!, you lucky
lucky Star Glow guy! Oh, oh, I sense your favorite Officer Twitty
getting a bit jealous.

save one for me though,
the nightbat