New Space Ships On Their Way

Old June 29th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default New Space Ships On Their Way

Twitty The closest Mall to me is the Orlando Florida Mall Its 40 miles
each way,and dogs are not allowed. wal-mart is 3 miles from me. Its
very big,and I shop in it 5 times a week. That is where I do my walking.
I have a tread mill,and I'm going to see if Rudy will run in back of me.
bert

Old June 29th 07, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 29, 11:20 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Twitty The closest Mall to me is the Orlando Florida Mall Its 40 miles
each way,and dogs are not allowed.

I'll bet if you wore dark glasses abd carried a white cane, they
wouldn't be able to legally keep your dog out.

wal-mart is 3 miles from me. Its
very big,and I shop in it 5 times a week.

Shame on you Bert! What ever happen to "Buy American" and "Support
Your Local Businesses"?

That is where I do my walking.
I have a tread mill,and I'm going to see if Rudy will run in back of me.
bert

Next time you're at Wal-Mart, make sure Rudi leaves a little something
behind!

Double-A

Old June 30th 07, 11:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A You always make me laugh. Target is my favorite store,but its
not an easy ride. I'm getting to like Wal-Mart so much i'm thinking of
moving to China. If you can't win join them. When Severn Trent Mafia
goes public I'm buying their stock. After all Severn Trent is letting
me live,and have running water. I should kiss them on both
cheeks(that's a Mafia custom) bert

Old June 30th 07, 02:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 30, 3:59 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A You always make me laugh. Target is my favorite store,but its
not an easy ride. I'm getting to like Wal-Mart so much i'm thinking of
moving to China. If you can't win join them.

That's what Tom Potter did.

When Severn Trent Mafia
goes public I'm buying their stock.

They are already public and trading on the London Stock Exchange as
SVT. Maybe you can buy their ADR.

After all Severn Trent is letting
me live,and have running water. I should kiss them on both
cheeks(that's a Mafia custom) bert

Which cheeks?

Double-A

Old July 1st 07, 10:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 30, 7:05 am, "Charles D. Bohne" wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 06:31:13 -0700, Double-A
wrote:

Which cheeks?

All 4 of them :_
P.S.: I pay my rent to Scientology ...
and I have to get my gas from Agip (aka Italian Mafia)
C.

Isn't Scientology banned in Germany? But then you're in the Swiss
Alps.

Double-A

Old July 1st 07, 05:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A You can't lose buying SVT or it will go on the NY exchange
as STA(Severn Trent Avatar.) we will have a very hot 4th. Today it will
hit 96F 79F at 4am. Progress Energy will put a lot of families on the
streets by October. People are starting to get power bills close to 500
bucks. They call me and ask what they can do. I tell them "pay it"
bert.

Old July 1st 07, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jul 1, 9:35 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A You can't lose buying SVT or it will go on the NY exchange
as STA(Severn Trent Avatar.) we will have a very hot 4th. Today it will
hit 96F 79F at 4am.

They are predicting 91F here. At least it won't be the traditional
"rain on your picnic" kind of 4th. The 4th here is traditionally the
last day it rains before the long summer dry spell. Usually there is
at least six weeks without rain, but it can go longer. When it
extends into the fall, water supplies are in trouble and forest fires
become extremely likely. And people just move up from California
start questioning Oregon's reputation as a rainy state!

Double-A

Old July 1st 07, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jul 1, 9:35 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A You can't lose buying SVT or it will go on the NY exchange
as STA(Severn Trent Avatar.) we will have a very hot 4th. Today it will
hit 96F 79F at 4am. Progress Energy will put a lot of families on the
streets by October. People are starting to get power bills close to 500
bucks. They call me and ask what they can do. I tell them "pay it"
bert.

Bert, if it gets to the point where poor people really cannot afford
electricity, they will have to learn to live without it, just like
people are doing in the third world. MacDonald's isn't going to raise
their pay scale just so their employees can afford their electric
bills. You would think that the big companies that produce and sell
electric appliances would have a vested interest in seeing that
electric rates remain at a level where everyone can afford it.

Double-A

Old July 1st 07, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Enrod of Texas showed the calibre of the people in the field
of energy..They are white collar crooks. Most live in Boca Grande
Florida so that the rep-ublican party with its Sheriffs and state
police can protect them from the ones they stole lots of money from..
bert

New Space Ships On Their Way G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 June 29th 07 02:02 PM
New Space Ships On Their Way nightbat[_1_] Misc 1 June 28th 07 05:40 PM
We should not build space-ships ! Pablo Rena Policy 2 May 30th 04 03:01 PM
Building Ships IN SPACE Aus-LEO Policy 1 January 17th 04 08:56 PM
Ships for Space Travel Richard Alexander Technology 20 November 28th 03 02:05 AM