you gotta wonder (is Star Wars for aliens)

Old April 16th 06, 11:33 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

Default you gotta wonder (is Star Wars for aliens)

tomcat wrote:

Space defenses are probably being researched, designed, and built with
either an Earthly war or an Extraterrestial war in mind.

There is considerable evidence of extraterrestial activity and well as
the possibility of attack my a nuclear power right here on Earth.
Check out STS-75 photos on a good Search Engine. At the end of the
severed tether is a 'UFO' that is estimated to be about 2 miles in
diameter.

With Extraterrestial ships that big we need to step up our Space
Defenses. I strongly recommend adding 50 billion dollars a year to
USAF's budget until it reaches about 400 billion dollars a year.

Art Deco wrote:
What a load of nonsense.

Art, I don't know why I try to educate you. Clearly you have a 'closed
mind'. But I will try anyway.

Here is a website explaining the remarks. It shows the NASA pictures
of the STS-75 tether experiment.

http://www.freewebs.com/nurmufo/tether.html

If this doesn't convince you that my remarks are not "a load of
nonsense" then nothing will. Because of your 'closed mind' condition
you will probably not accept the pictures placed in front of you by
NASA.

tomcat

Hold up, tc.

You have one photo of "something", no other support data, and yet this
one photo "proves" et's are among us?

Now, does the word "nonsense" make more sense?

Richard

only replying to s.s.station and s.s.shuttle - just out of curiosity...
Old April 17th 06, 04:31 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
What a load of nonsense.

Art, I don't know why I try to educate you. Clearly you have a 'closed
mind'. But I will try anyway.

Here is a website explaining the remarks. It shows the NASA pictures
of the STS-75 tether experiment.

http://www.freewebs.com/nurmufo/tether.html

If this doesn't convince you that my remarks are not "a load of
nonsense" then nothing will. Because of your 'closed mind' condition
you will probably not accept the pictures placed in front of you by
NASA.

tomcat

Hold up, tc.

You have one photo of "something", no other support data, and yet this
one photo "proves" et's are among us?

Now, does the word "nonsense" make more sense?

Closed minds are really something. A live, kicking and screaming,
greenie could be tied down in front of you and you would say it is a
'trick'.

tomcat

Old April 17th 06, 04:41 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat , the raffish furrier, vented:

Closed minds are really something. A live, kicking and screaming,
greenie could be tied down in front of you and you would say it is a
'trick'.

Well, I suppose that just goes to show that I am not in the set of those
with closed minds. If 'a live, kicking and screaming, greenie could be tied
down in front of' me, I'd kick the ****.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

ObHint: Just because you argue with a notorious ****wit netk0oK, it
does not necessarily follow that you are not also a ****wit netk0oK.
Old April 17th 06, 03:43 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
tomcat , the raffish furrier, vented:

Closed minds are really something. A live, kicking and screaming,
greenie could be tied down in front of you and you would say it is a
'trick'.

Well, I suppose that just goes to show that I am not in the set of those
with closed minds. If 'a live, kicking and screaming, greenie could be tied
down in front of' me, I'd kick the ****.

Apparently, you have an 'open' mind. You have a natural instinct to do
what is right in these perilous times.

It is people like yourself that will venture forth into Outer Space,
fight the Aliens, and win territory and mining rights for Earth's human
race.

The 'closed mind' types will commit suicide at some future date out of
shock and dismay of finding out that Aliens exist in Outer Space. It
is more than they can imagine in their wildest dreams. The brute fact
of Alien existence will depress them more than you or I could possibly
imagine, that is why they are resisting so hard on the Usenet. It is
just too much for them.

Perhaps they can be put in special rooms where no TV or radio is
allowed and lied to about current events so that they will feel at
peace in their Unique Earth beliefs. But, frankly, I can't think of a
good reason for saving them.

tomcat

Old April 17th 06, 07:54 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat wrote:
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

[...]

I keep an open mind, just not so open that my brains fall out...

Richard
Old April 17th 06, 11:11 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat , the swanky porcilinist, banged out:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
tomcat , the raffish furrier, vented:

Closed minds are really something. A live, kicking and screaming,
greenie could be tied down in front of you and you would say it is a
'trick'.

Well, I suppose that just goes to show that I am not in the set of
those with closed minds. If 'a live, kicking and screaming, greenie
could be tied down in front of' me, I'd kick the ****.

Apparently, you have an 'open' mind. You have a natural instinct to
do what is right in these perilous times.

I would suggest that kicking tied-up greenies would come naturally to all
reasonable people.

Old April 18th 06, 08:00 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
tomcat , the raffish furrier, vented:

Closed minds are really something. A live, kicking and screaming,
greenie could be tied down in front of you and you would say it is a
'trick'.

Well, I suppose that just goes to show that I am not in the set of
those with closed minds. If 'a live, kicking and screaming, greenie
could be tied down in front of' me, I'd kick the ****.

Apparently, you have an 'open' mind. You have a natural instinct to
do what is right in these perilous times.

I would suggest that kicking tied-up greenies would come naturally to all
reasonable people.

The "greenies" are competing with us. It is possible that there are
different groups of "greenies" but they, at this point, are all
presumed to be dangerous to humankind. Sooner or later or, possibly,
already will or are testing our defenses. We must not be weak.

This is why I say that USAF needs 50 billion dollars a year
'additional' funding each year until their budget reaches roughly 400
billion dollars a year. This is an affordable sum for the United
States. We are, perhaps, the only country on Earth capable of
protecting Earth.

Don't think that I 'just' happen to love the USAF. My recommendation
is based on a real need that America has. The need to protect the
people of the United States from 'Alien Intervention' and even 'Alien
Attack'.

tomcat

Old April 18th 06, 02:11 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat , the coffin maker, exhausted:

I couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut for America.

Old April 22nd 06, 10:08 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

What country do you live in? We are all born somewhere. That is our
place, for better or worse.

tomcat

Old April 23rd 06, 01:04 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat , the game show host, noted:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

What country do you live in?

What the **** is it to you?