Even the Drive-by finally gets it ....

Old October 29th 16, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Even the Drive-by finally gets it ....

The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...

Old October 29th 16, 05:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...

They know TRUMP is going to win by a landslide (bigger than Regans), and now
they are trying to suck up to him.
Hoping that offering hitlery's head on a platter will appease the new
PRESIDENT TRUMP enough to leave them alone.

Old October 29th 16, 05:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...

They know TRUMP is going to win by a landslide (bigger than Regans), and now
they are trying to suck up to him.
Hoping that offering hitlery's head on a platter will appease the new
PRESIDENT TRUMP enough to leave them alone.

*** Good point,but I don't think that The Donald is in an especially
forgiving mood when it comes to the Trash Media ....

Old October 29th 16, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...
************
You obviously don't have the latest information. I realize the Trailer
Trash Times is a weekly and you're not always up to date. Stupid cracker.

Old October 29th 16, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...
************
You obviously don't have the latest information. I realize the Trailer
Trash Times is a weekly and you're not always up to date. Stupid cracker.

*** poor little faggot ... are your depends full again ....
have mommy change them for you, you demented Troll ...

Old October 29th 16, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...
************
You obviously don't have the latest information. I realize the Trailer
Trash Times is a weekly and you're not always up to date. Stupid cracker.

*** PS: You are one stupid mother f%$#er, Troll. If you look just to
the left of METRO EDITION, at the top, in the red banner, it shows
today's date and day. But I forgot, your third grade reading skills
may impede the process, you hapless poofter.
At the trailer park, we get our mail electronically, asshole.

Old October 29th 16, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...
************
You obviously don't have the latest information. I realize the Trailer
Trash Times is a weekly and you're not always up to date. Stupid
cracker.

FRESH VIDEO

AFTER EMBARRASSINGLY LOW TURNOUT AT OHIO RALLY TIM KAINE CANCELS FLORIDA
RALLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEz1-mkPTI

The hitleryites not turning up when they don't get paid.
Tell far more than faked CNN polls.

I think most of hitlery's supporters are already back in Mexico.

Old October 30th 16, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...
************
You obviously don't have the latest information. I realize the Trailer
Trash Times is a weekly and you're not always up to date. Stupid cracker.

*** PS: You are one stupid mother f%$#er, Troll. If you look just to
the left of METRO EDITION, at the top, in the red banner, it shows
today's date and day. But I forgot, your third grade reading skills
may impede the process, you hapless poofter.
At the trailer park, we get our mail electronically, asshole.

***You rely upon a print newspaper for current events. Bwahahahahahah.

Old November 1st 16, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

The NY Post cover of today:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...ls-fbi-2016-10

The blind allegiance of the Big Apple's Trash Media for the old hag
may be nearing the proverbial cliff ...
************
You obviously don't have the latest information. I realize the Trailer
Trash Times is a weekly and you're not always up to date. Stupid cracker.

*** PS: You are one stupid mother f%$#er, Troll. If you look just to
the left of METRO EDITION, at the top, in the red banner, it shows
today's date and day. But I forgot, your third grade reading skills
may impede the process, you hapless poofter.
At the trailer park, we get our mail electronically, asshole.

***You rely upon a print newspaper for current events. Bwahahahahahah.

you ignorant hillbilly. It was an attachment that was sent to me.

I then logged on to verify its authenticity and posted it for others.
But then not everyone is as retarded as you are.

ISS almost old enough to drive :) Rick Jones Policy 0 November 20th 13 10:28 PM
Liberals can't drive well either Saul Levy Misc 0 June 6th 06 12:42 AM
should i buy motor drive? n3drk Misc 3 November 22nd 03 06:03 AM
Ion drive bluherron Misc 5 August 8th 03 11:34 PM