President Taco Breath to mumble Monday night on immigration. `~

Old May 13th 06, 07:55 PM posted to sci.astro

Default President Taco Breath to mumble Monday night on immigration. `~

We really need you, Danny Boy, to tell us this great wisdom! NOT!

Saul Levy

On 13 May 2006 03:30:25 -0000, Daniel Joseph Min
] wrote:

On Fri 12 May 2006, "catfish" wrote:
wrote in message
groups.com...
Yeah Bush is a complete failure as presidents go. He is in a deathmatch
with Nixon as to poll numbers.
with a little work he can get lower than nixon when he resigned.
my entire life I had little interest in politics, bush has got me
interested

why should he care about polls? he's not running for office. you bed
wetters are stuck with him till the end of his term. hahahahahaha

LOL! I remember back in 2000 when all the Libercrats were
mocking me for predicting that Bush would become the next
**President of the United States of America**, but NOT by
the common election. I also noticed the deafening silence
which instantly ensued after the election "dust" settled.

Then pretty much the same thing in 2004, when I predicted
that GW Bush would win (re)election by a decisive victory,
particularly as compared with the 2000 "chads" debacle in
Florida which rendered that election irreconcilably broken,
at least to the point where Bush was more "appointed" than
"elected", a fact which few if any Liberals have disputed.
This left Al Gore & Co. feeling bitterly disenfranchised,
a fact which I still joyously celebrate to this day. :-D

Sure enough, the Liberals began celebrating "victory" as
their mid-afternoon "exit polls" came in, again mocking
and deriding me ad hominem ad nauseam. But by the next
day that same conspicuously deafening silence fell over
the Internet--while we Republicans gloated vociferously.

It'll be the same thing this November for the mid-terms.
The Libbies will be mocking me and my fellow Republicans
right up until those final election results are tallied.
Thus Liberals will simply fall silent--again--in abject
despair over their bitter defeat... God I LOVE politics!

And you're right that no matter what President George W.
Bush says or does, or doesn't say or do for that matter,
the Liberals will absolutely HATE him regardless, or in
this case irregardless seems to work better. This means
that we Republicans should simply run roughshod over the
Liberalcrats without showing the slightest pity or mercy.
They'll hate us no matter what. So I say let's give them
a real *reason* to hate us! I believe it's time to break
out the heavy artillery and blast the Liberals senseless.

Enjoy Life! (fillet a liberal for lunch)
Daniel Joseph Min