EINSTEIN CRIMINAL CULT MAY INTRODUCE AN ALGEBRAIC SPEED OF LIGHT

Old May 26th 07, 07:36 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default EINSTEIN CRIMINAL CULT MAY INTRODUCE AN ALGEBRAIC SPEED OF LIGHT

Recently Tom Roberts, the Albert Einstein of our generation, launched
a fierce campaign in defence of some mysterious "geometrical" speed of
light:

Tom Roberts on sci.physics.relativity: "They ASSUMED all this, and
ASSUMED space is Euclidean, and ASSUMED time is universal and flows
"equably". All these ASSUMPTIONS are no different in principle from
the geometrical assumptions of SR, so the fact that light travels with
speed c in vacuum in SR is no different in principle from those
ASSUMPTIONS of Newton et al. That's why there is no "cause" for the
universality of c in SR, just as there is no "cause" for Newton's
first law -- both are _GEOMETRY_, not "causality" or "physical
mechanisms". The only difference is historical: Newton et al did not
describe it this way, even though this is the natural way to describe
it today. So if you insist there be some "mechanism" to make the
vacuum speed of light be c in all inertial frames, to be consistent
you should also insist on some "mechanism" to make light travel in
straight lines. And assuming you can do the latter, then whatever
"mechanism" you come up with will also apply to the former. But to
date nobody has done so -- geometry simply is not a "physical
mechanism"......It's just that you cannot get your head into "SR
space" where the speed of light is geometrical..... I repeat: in SR
the speed of light is no more determined by some "physical mechanism"
than are the straight lines of classical mechanics. BOTH are
determined by the geometry. shrug"

It seems Tom Roberts is fighting against other relativity hypnotists
who want to renounce the space-time continuum and possibly other
idiotic corollaries of Einstein's false principle of constancy of the
speed of light and introduce some "algebraic physics":

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/20279 "The Other Einstein" Lee Smolin:
"It is also disappointing that none of the biographers mention the
writings that lead John Stachel, the founding editor of the Einstein
Papers project, to speak of "the other Einstein." These writings look
beyond his struggles with the unified field theory to "the other
possibility [which] leads in my opinion to a renunciation of the space-
time continuum, and to a purely algebraic physics." What Einstein is
saying is that the smoothness of space is an illusion and the
fundamental description of space will be in terms of algebra and not
geometry."

Clearly relativity hypnotists have finally taken notice of what Divine
Albert confessed at the end of his life:

Einstein: "If the speed of light is the least bit affected by the
speed of the light source, then my whole theory of relativity and
theory of gravity is false."

Einstein again: "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be
based on the field concept,i.e., on continuous structures. In that
case, nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation
theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."

Pentcho Valev

Old May 26th 07, 08:33 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Eric Gisse

On May 25, 11:36 pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[snip crap]

Go away, obsessed loon.

Old May 26th 07, 10:02 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Dirk Van de moortel

"Eric Gisse" wrote in message ups.com...
On May 25, 11:36 pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[snip crap]

Go away, obsessed loon.

Want to make sure a loon will *never* go away?
Call him a loon and tell him to go away ;-)

Dirk Vdm

Old May 26th 07, 11:35 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
I Was A Teenage Queerwolf

On May 26, 7:36 am, Pentcho Valev shouted:
EINSTEIN CRIMINAL CULT MAY INTRODUCE AN ALGEBRAIC SPEED OF LIGHT

iN THE 1970S there was an attempt to a PLAYTEX-LIVING-BRA speed of
light .... but it bounced!!

Old May 26th 07, 12:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Dirk Van de moortel wrote:
"Eric Gisse" wrote in message ups.com...
On May 25, 11:36 pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[snip crap]

Go away, obsessed loon.

Want to make sure a loon will *never* go away?
Call him a loon and tell him to go away ;-)

Dirk Vdm

Gisse need not worry. If Master Lee Smolin manages to free Einstein
criminal cult from the space-time continuum and other idiotic
corollaries of Einstein's false principle of constancy of the speed of
light, HE will become the Albert Einstein of our generation whereas
Master Tom Roberts will be kicked out. But then Gisse will become
Master Lee Smolin's, not Master Tom Roberts', PhD student - Master Lee
Smolin also needs bellicose zombies. It will be a bit late for you
Moortel and for Paul Andersen to convert but not for Gisse.

Pentcho Valev

Old May 26th 07, 01:03 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Dirk Van de moortel

"Pentcho Valev" wrote in message ups.com...

Dirk Van de moortel wrote:
"Eric Gisse" wrote in message ups.com...
On May 25, 11:36 pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[snip crap]

Go away, obsessed loon.

Want to make sure a loon will *never* go away?
Call him a loon and tell him to go away ;-)

Dirk Vdm

Gisse need not

Seems that "I Was A Teenage Queerwolf" was wrong about
something. Ah well...

Dirk Vdm

Old May 26th 07, 01:44 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Don Stockbauer

On May 26, 4:35 am, I Was A Teenage Queerwolf
wrote:
On May 26, 7:36 am, Pentcho Valev shouted:

EINSTEIN CRIMINAL CULT MAY INTRODUCE AN ALGEBRAIC SPEED OF LIGHT

iN THE 1970S there was an attempt to a PLAYTEX-LIVING-BRA speed of
light .... but it bounced!!

If there's an Einstein criminal cult running around why isn't a Texas
posse organizied and then they could be hunted down and killed just
like in a John Wayne movie, you know, like common Mexican desperadoes
and buried in shallow graves and then life would be wonderful again
here on Oith?

Old May 26th 07, 09:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Eric Gisse

On May 26, 4:50 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[snip idiocy]

Go away, loon.

Old June 5th 07, 08:19 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Eric Gisse wrote:
On May 26, 4:50 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[snip idiocy]

Go away, loon.

No because I am responsible for your PhD future. Consider again the
following two quotations:

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/20279 "The Other Einstein" Lee Smolin:
"It is also disappointing that none of the biographers mention the
writings that lead John Stachel, the founding editor of the Einstein
Papers project, to speak of "the other Einstein." These writings look
beyond his struggles with the unified field theory to "the other
possibility [which] leads in my opinion to a renunciation of the space-
time continuum, and to a purely algebraic physics."

Einstein: "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based
on the field concept, i.e., on continuous structures. In that case,
nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation theory
included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."

I hope you know that the simplest space-time field is a wave of light.
In order to save theoretical physics, Lee Smolin and John Stachel may
first renounce this particular model, not in all its aspects but only
IN SO FAR AS THE SPEED OF LIGHT IS CONCERNED. In other words, the
speed of discontinuous particles of light (photons) varies with both
the gravitational potential and the relative speed of the light source
and the observer, just like other discontinuous particles.

Master Lee Smolin may officially renounce the space-time continuum
tomorrow:

http://www.cieletespace.fr/evenements/LeeSmolin.aspx

So you should immediately abandon Master Tom Robers and start
worshipping Master Lee Smolin. Master Tom Roberts is a loser, Master
Lee Smolin will become the new Albert Einstein of our generation.
Bellicose zombies in Einstein criminal cult should immediately declare
allegiance to Master Lee Smolin.

Pentcho Valev

Old June 5th 07, 09:18 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Eric Gisse

On Jun 5, 12:19 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
EricGissewrote:
On May 26, 4:50 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[snip idiocy]

Go away, loon.

No because I am responsible for your PhD future.

No, you are not.

Go away.

[snip remaining]