explaining the plane-of-ecliptic and Saturn Rings purely from Coulombforce law; #154; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old August 18th 09, 10:02 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default explaining the plane-of-ecliptic and Saturn Rings purely from Coulombforce law; #154; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

So far I have given evidence to disprove the Nebular Dust Cloud theory
NDC, by evidence such as the
Moon recession in Dirac's new-radioactivities and evidence such as the
cores of planets and the
AP-Titius-Bode spacing of planets and satellites.

So far I have thus given evidence that disproves the
NDC theory, but I have not talked about the strong
point of the NDC theory, namely its plane of ecliptic
where nearly all the planets, except for Pluto tilted at 17 degrees
are
in that plane. And that the Rings of Saturn form a
planetary ecliptic of small particles.

So if the Atom Totality theory with the Dirac new
radioactivities to form Solar Systems is true, that an
explanation of plane of ecliptic needs to be provided.
I see the "plane of ecliptic" as the strongest feature
in favor of the NDC theory.

So I should endeavor to show that the Atom Totality theory explains
the plane of ecliptic and rings of Saturn better than what the Nebular
Dust Cloud theory can explain. The NDC explanation is involving
angular momentum of the original Nebular Dust Cloud
and that this cloud would have an original inherent spin angular
momentum where the planetesimals would precipitate out in that plane.

Mind you, I do not need to go through this exercise of showing that a
Coulomb force as the center of a
planet like Saturn as Positron-Space-gravity attracts
the ordinary matter and keeps those particles orbiting
in a Ring. I need not have to go through that argument since other
data disprove the NDC theory. But I feel I should go through this
exercise to show that the strong feature of NDC theory is itself
flawed.

Now I have been putting this exercise off for some long time now for
the reason that I have not been able to find a good electromagnetic
analogy to easily
prove that a Coulomb force of attraction delivers a
plane of ecliptic and Saturn Rings.

The obvious first analogy is a sheet of paper with
iron fillings and all those filings end up resembling
Saturn's Rings. But that is 2dimensional and confined by the sheet of
paper or in a more elaborate
demonstration a sheet in motion.

What I really need for a demonstration is a 3 dimensional with small
iron spheres all moving in
different directions and with a central magnet that
causes those balls to orbit. And that given an amount of time t2,
those balls will end up orbiting
in a plane of ecliptic. The reason for this initial random orbiting
becoming all in one plane is because
of the Coulomb force by a central magnet is most
powerful at its equatorial plane of spin.

Now in Dirac new radioactivities, our Solar System was probably not
borne in all random orbits of its planets but was already confined to
a orderly initial birth, so unlike my demonstration above of all
random orbiting motion ending up as a plane of ecliptic, that the
Solar System at birth was fairly ordered initially.

So if my demonstration is true and accurate, it has a
few important implications. It implies the birth of the Sun was far
earlier than any of the other planets. Otherwise they would have
drifted and escaped the
pull of the Sun. So let us say the Sun was borne 10
billion years ago and inner planets 7.5 billion and
outer gas giants about 5 billion years ago. Same idea
for Saturn Rings in that the Rings came far later after there was a
well established planet of Saturn.

So here in this chapter of Dirac new radioactivities and CellWell1 and
CellWell2, I need to disprove the
Nebular Dust Cloud theory by attacking the theory at
is most strongest feature-- plane of ecliptic and Saturn Rings.

The force of gravity makes different predictions on the creation of
the plane of ecliptic as compared to
the Positron-Space-gravity.

Gravity uses angular momentum of the planetesimals whereas Positron-
Space-gravity uses
the Coulomb force to align the planets into the
plane of ecliptic and the spin of the Sun.

So the two competing theories have different predictions as to age of
Sun relative to planets.
And the two have different force strengths. For a Coulomb force is far
stronger by a factor of 10^40
than is gravity. So for the Nebular Dust Cloud theory
to explain why all the planets are in the ecliptic plane
with Pluto 17 degrees out is a far tougher sell than is the stronger
force of a Coulomb which can easily force planets into a ecliptic
plane.

So here I attack the Nebular Dust Cloud theory at its
very strongest feature.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old August 18th 09, 03:41 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Coulomb force producing a plane of ecliptic in astronomy Experiment#155; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

In my previous post I spoke of a Positron-Space-Gravity involving a
Coulomb
force of attraction as producing the plane of Ecliptic effect for our
Solar
System and also for Saturn's Rings. In ordinary old gravity it is
angular
momentum of the planetesimals of the Nebular Dust Cloud theory. In
Positron-Space-Gravity it is the combination of the Coulomb force
as positrons in the center of a massive object with the spin of that
massive object.

I have never seen anything in physics of EM to suggest or hint that a
attractive Coulomb
force can give an arrangement of objects all in a plane of ecliptic.

So I have to devise such an experiment and what I am thinking of is 3
dimensional
balls suspended in air or in a liquid medium where it is warm enough
to cause
suspension and movement of the balls but not so hot as to affect the
magnetism
of the central object. So without the central object magnet the other
balls would
just randomly move in the liquid medium. But since the central object
is magnetic
it attracts the other balls and causes them to orbit around and given
the
spin of the central magnetic object it causes the other balls to
eventually end
up in a plane of ecliptic around the central object, given a long
enough time period
of operation.

I wish there was a better experiment.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old August 18th 09, 05:14 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default math for this Coulomb-gravity Experiment #156; 3rd ed; Atom Totality(Atom Universe) theory

On Aug 18, 9:41*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

Alright I have some math for this Experiment. Consider a test particle
of some iron
hollow ball with linear momentum at a 45 degree north latitude at
distance y from
a magnetic sphere that is spinning. Consider another hollow ball at 45
degrees
south latitude at distance 2y from central spinning magnet.

The magnet is only strong enough to cause the linear momentum to curve
around
and for those balls to be captured in orbit.

So the question becomes, over time, do the two balls end up in an
orbit around the
equatorial plane of ecliptic of the central magnet?

In other words each orbit of the balls is induced to come closer to
the plane of ecliptic
due to the equatorial spin of the magnet? The answer is yes as far as
I can fathom
in that the northern hemisphere ball is caused to come southward to
the ecliptic
plane and the southern hemisphere ball is caused to go northward and
after x amount
of orbits the two balls end up in orbit on the plane of ecliptic.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old August 18th 09, 05:28 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default computing when Pluto will join the Sun's ecliptic plane math forthis Coulomb-gravity Experiment #157; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe)theory

So in my prior post I outlined two test particles inclined at 45
degrees
from the equatorial ecliptic plane of a central spinning magnet and
asked
how many orbits before the magnet reshaped both particles and caused
them to lie in the ecliptic plane.

We can ask the same question about the planet Pluto (my definition of
planet has Pluto qualified). Pluto is tilted about 17 degrees off the
plane of ecliptic.

So how many years will it take for Pluto to be in conformity and orbit
within the plane of ecliptic, provided that Positron-Space-Gravity is
the truth? This may hint of an age of the Solar System and that Pluto
and the gas giants are of a different age than is the inner planets
and Sun.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium