The Tidal Warming of Earth (as of 12,500~12,700 BP)

Old January 13th 08, 08:45 PM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

Default The Tidal Warming of Earth (as of 12,500~12,700 BP)

Since the best of what humanity has to offer is not willing to accept
the primary cause of Earth's global warming, nor change their fossil
fuel sucking and the burning of such nasty substances and of those
unburnable byproducts along with an atmosphere of mostly N2, and
because it's unlikely we'll ever be capable of sustaining yet another
teraWatt worth if increased consumption via fossil fuel, whereas
perhaps it is time if not past due for our going as much as possible
towards using all out nuclear energy, as well as our eventually having
to create a spot of artificial shade via solar isolation, as
representing one of our best solutions as to why we'll need to
relocate our moon all the way out to Earth L1, unless 3He/fusion
along with the likes of renewable clean energy is making for the
environmental friendly sorts of minimal CO2 and zero NOx synfuel/
fossil usage, as becoming our two most dominate global energy
alternatives.

Of course, the daunting relocation of our moon on behalf of obtaining
the badly needed 3~3.5% of solar isolation is in of itself going take
a good deal of terrestrial energy in order to set this maneuver up,
and the entire process is likely going to take another century for the
gradual process of using mass taken from the moon as tethered 2x past
the moon's L2 in order to cause our moon to exit its current orbit
that's causing us so much tidal warming grief. Without question, this
notion is a whole lot easier said than accomplished.

Using mass and centripetal force in order to apply one smaller amount
of mass in order to move another larger mass isn't new or unproven.
The supercomputer simulations as to accomplishing this feat isn't the
least bit outside the scope of physics involving such orbital
dynamics, however the mainstream status quo mindset of being faith-
based and/or just good old naysay bigotry opposed to whatever
outsiders might suggest has always been and remains clearly
insurmountable, because it's what those in charge have always done in
their past and is what they intend to imposed upon the future of
humanity at all cost and without regard as to the consequences of
their actions.

The combined solar/moon tidal energy as accomplished with our moon
orbit as interactively halo parked within Earth's L1 is roughly worth
half of what we now must deal with. However, that combined half tidal
energy factor becomes entirely uniform and every bit as regular as
clock work(sort of speak) because, we'd have but one such tidal
consideration per day that's always happening at the exact same time
and place, and to the exact same degree of expecting those ocean tides
which would then greatly improve upon the coastal land usage and
overall safety for those of us caught in whatever storm-surge kind of
way, as well as because the combined affects of future storms or even
from geodynamic events could also become highly predicted. Of course
the innards of Earth being as mostly fluid and as equally having been
tidal affected in a positive friction kind of way would also become
much less unpredictable and of subsequently contributing less
secondary friction as terrestrial thermal energy that's unavoidably
shared from the inside out.

Silly me for thinking Earth hasn't always had this horrific mascon of
such a nearby orbital and thus unavoidably tidal generating influence
upon our environment, whereas prior to Earth having obtained such a
nearby moon was simply that of a somewhat cooler monoseason planet,
along with merely those regular solar tidal imposed issues as
associated primarily with our planet rotation and of that interactive
gravity/tidal interaction with our sun as being worth less than half,
and perhaps as little as a third of what's currently the tidal imposed
case. That is what tidal global warming or w/o moon of tidal global
cooling is all about. Terribly sorry about that.

For starters, what's needed is a substantial platform of science
instruments situated within our moon's interactive L1 zone, and
perhaps that's something for China, Japan and India to accomplish
since we're so involved with our own daunting task of global energy
domination on behalf of our big-energy and faith-based puppeteers that
are apparently incapable of vision for other than the moment, and
otherwise by way of their having controlled the past.
..
- Brad Guth
Old January 14th 08, 02:53 AM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

On behalf of lord BONZO (of which I can in part [90%] agree with),
and otherwise of those unable to think the least bit outside of their
cozy mainstream status quo or bust kind of box; Here's that good two
part AGW or ET Global Warming Quiz
Part one: What would our geophysical planetology and environment be
like if never having a moon, thereby our not having such a seasonal
tilt and subsequently dealing with roughly 1/3 the tidal issues as
contributed by Earth's orbital and rotational physics related to just
our world interacting with the sun?
Part two: What would change about the above geophysical and thermal
dynamic environment upon Earth once getting impacted by an icy proto-
moon, of such an encounter creating and sustaining our seasonal tilt,
and subsequently having been orbited by the likes of what's currently
existing as our physically dark moon?
-
BTW, each of these considerations are relatively straight forward and
by rights should be rather simple supercomputer simulations, of which
our NASA has a really good one of 2048 fast CPUs along with all the
necessary software, those multiple terabytes of memory and essentially
unlimited data storage.
-
Here's the real GW kicker. The moon is essentially our GW nemesis,
all because of those pesky regular laws of physics and the fact of
Earth being at least 98.5% fluid to those terrific gravity/tidal
forces, and by all the rights of such tidal physics is where you
simply can not have such terrific tidal influx without friction taking
place, not to mention the added secondary/recoil worth of IR
contributed by our physically dark moon. Next is the human induced
AGW factor that's worth 10~25% of the thermal dynamic global budget,
depending on how you'd care to add such things up.

Earth w/o moon and without nearly as much seasonal tilt would have
been a very icy world from time to time, especially without those
nifty interactive tidal benefits of what has been moving terrestrial
stuff (inside and out) by double the amount caused by the solar tidal
interaction. Any way you'd care to argue this one, our moon is
representing a great deal of orbital and thus unavoidable tidal energy
that is not going to waste or somehow vanishing into thin air(sort of
speak), without leaving its mark.

As much as you'd like to think that our moon has always been with us,
there is simply no such objective science that has that theory nailed
down. On the other hand, as of 12,500 some odd years ago, there is at
least good subjective evidence that put this glancing and lithobraking
encounter of Earth with our icy proto-moon is every bit as real as are
the antipode generated mountains opposite the Arctic ocean basin at
the point of contact.

- Brad Guth

Old January 14th 08, 07:35 PM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
eyeball

On Jan 13, 9:53*pm, BradGuth came out to write:
http://worldofwonder.net/images/Dean...2003_Alien.jpg
Old January 14th 08, 08:07 PM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Jan 14, 11:35 am, eyeball wrote:
On Jan 13, 9:53 pm, BradGuth came out to write:http://worldofwonder.net/images/Dean...2003_Alien.jpg

And this is yet another prime example of the very best of eyeball and
company. No wonder those weird genetic mutations are the Usenet norm
around here.
- Brad Guth
Old January 14th 08, 11:36 PM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
eyeball

On Jan 14, 3:07*pm, BradGuth wrote in his diary:
I just got back from GuthVenus.It was a wonderful family reunion.I
took my sister for a ride,since she was nice enough to go to the prom
with me.
http://www.boingboing.net/images/oworld.jpg
Old January 15th 08, 07:10 AM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Jan 14, 3:36 pm, eyeball wrote:
On Jan 14, 3:07 wrote in his diary:
I just got back from GuthVenus.It was a wonderful family reunion.I
took my sister for a ride,since she was nice enough to go to the prom
with me.http://www.boingboing.net/images/oworld.jpg

Admit that you just can't stand it when others are right and you're
just dumbfounded.

- Brad Guth
Old January 15th 08, 01:50 PM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
eyeball

Do the voices in your head keep you up at night?
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/L...46/lunatic.jpg

Old January 15th 08, 10:11 PM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Jan 15, 5:50 am, eyeball wrote:
Do the voices in your head keep you up at night?http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/L...46/lunatic.jpg

Besides our passive sun and your intellectual jpg farts, what's
warming up mother Earth?
- Brad Guth
Old January 16th 08, 04:24 AM posted to sci.environment, sci.math, sci.space.history, sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

Apparently those regular laws of physics don't apply to the likes of
such a horrific mascon of 7.35e22 kg, nor can this nearby mass
interact with our 98.5% fluid Earth. Imagine that, who would have
thought such off-world physics of orbital dynamics is somehow so
unable to affect our environment in any global warming kind of way.

Am I the only one in the Usenet dark on this one, or what?

- Brad Guth

.
- Brad Guth