Press briefing on alleged Apollo secrets

Old November 4th 07, 08:24 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Nov 4, 10:15 am, rhw007 wrote:
On Nov 4, 12:08 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Nov 3, 9:59 pm, rhw007 wrote:

On Nov 3, 10:09 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Nov 3, 4:09 pm, Quadibloc wrote:

rhw007 wrote:
Gawd Brad eve Dr Mikey Malin "has come kicking and screaming" into
saying there is "Liquid water flowing over the surface of Mars NOW !!!

While Brad Guth certainly does say a lot of wild things, I didn't
think there was enough atmospheric pressure for liquid water to flow
on the surface of Mars whenever it got warm enough to melt.

Of course, we know there is ice on Mars - one of its polar caps is
chiefly made of water ice, this was known quite some time ago.

John Savard

Apparently the laws of physics work differently while on Mars, such as
gamma and X-rays don't harm human DNA any more than any of those
nearly full-speed arriving meteor items of nasty debris doesn't hurt
in the least bit, and so forth. So, just because there's a near
vacuum to deal with, lots of CO2/dry-ice most everywhere by night, and
otherwise damn little if any salt to behold, as then why wouldn't
plain old fresh water be flowing like crazy on Mars? (you got me)

Doesn't the Mars equator/tropics get rather damn cold each night? How
would such extremely frozen to death amounts of such supposed fresh
water ice manage to thaw out so quicky after each frosty sunrise? Is
there something of a cloaked geothermal energy cache that we don't
know about?
- Brad Guth -

Sheesh you guys I just googled the phrase and came up with this:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ma...-20061206.html

And this one is only recent there are EARLY reports...

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary...ater_mars.html

You folks are NOT doing your RESEARCH befor replying.

naughty.

Bob...

In other words, our government that supposedly never lies to us has
uncovered entirely new off-world conditional laws of physics, in order
to further support whatever it takes for keeping the public (us
village idiots and obviously yourself) continually snookered and thus
easily dumbfounded past the point of no return.
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

Brad,

I NEVER said did NOT lie.

PLEASE..again...RESEARCH.

http://commonsensecentral.net/

My website above is FULL pf "Questions" which tell of NASA's lies.

They cannot lie ALL the time...but...pretty nearly...or partly lie.

That is why it takes INTENSE RESEARCH and INTEREST in these things to
following the DATA and also into LEARNING HOW to process that data.

Some of that is at my weviste too.

Examples...though you should check out main site for more.

Lies:

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/J...wingfoofoodust...

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/c...tofcydonia.htm

http://commonsensecentral.net/open_c...to_dr_phil.htm

Processing:

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/w...s_are_they.htm

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/doing_qubes.htm

In order to not be "snookered to the point of no return" you MUST
research your subject fully, and repeatedly complain to those same
Politicians, Adminstration officials, Beaurocrats, National, and your
LOCAL media people. Write letters to editors of NY Times, Washington
Post, write the media people who 'buy the lies' and tell them they are
solloing the Adminstrative Kool Aid for a "Jim Jones Disaster: that is
looming ahead of us unless they wake up.

But these 'BBS" and Usenets posts do not get their attention...getting
PERSONALLY involved is the ONLY way to change things.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.
ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.
ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.

It REALLY is that simple.

Bob... http://www.commonsensecentral.net

Very good advise, whereas then you can't possibly buy into those fully
fly-by-rocket soft landings and rad-hard moonsuit EVA things, because
there's no such physics nor have we a speck of independently
replicated science that proves or even supports that our Third Reich
team of NASA's Yids were anywhere nearly that good, much less
accepting their having lost most everything of such nifty R&D and
those 700 boxes of mission related data (including our having no
formal science access to all or any of their original film) that
matters the most.

BTW, Mars has been a cold and geothermally inactive sort of dead
planet for millions of years, possibly for hundreds of millions of
years, and it's not getting itself any better with time. If there was
any viable intelligent other life within the last few thousand years
to behold, it would have taken considerable technology in order to
have survived even underground. So, it is not all that impossible,
just highly unlikely, especially without salt.

But why would they have intentionally hidden themselves so well?

I'd say 100+ million years ago was about as minimal survival rated as
Mars having sustained any degree of intelligent life, and of most
microbes being terminated as of the last million years might be nearly
as good as Mars gets.
- Brad Guth -

Old November 5th 07, 12:40 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

BTW, you silly folks do realize that our Google/NOVA wizards are
essentially one in the same mindset as NASA, plus their even sharing
some of the very same infrastructure, don't you?
- Brad Guth -