Whither George William Herbert?

Old June 12th 07, 02:13 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jim Logajan

Default Whither George William Herbert?

Does anyone know how to contact George William Herbert, who (I believe) is
still the moderator of the following groups:

sci.space.tech
sci.space.science
sci.military.moderated
sci.aeronautics.airliners
alt.war.nuclear.biological-chemical-radiological-moderated

I sent e-mails to him about 5 days ago to the retro.com address I have for
him and haven't seen any response yet. As best I can tell, traffic approved
by him to sci.space.tech and sci.space.science ceased about 6 months ago.

If anyone has any alternate contact info, I would appreciate getting it
(either privately at the e-mail address I'm posting under or posted to this
group).

Thanks!
Old June 12th 07, 02:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy
kT

Jim Logajan wrote:
Does anyone know how to contact George William Herbert, who (I believe) is
still the moderator of the following groups:

sci.space.tech
sci.space.science
sci.military.moderated
sci.aeronautics.airliners
alt.war.nuclear.biological-chemical-radiological-moderated

I sent e-mails to him about 5 days ago to the retro.com address I have for
him and haven't seen any response yet. As best I can tell, traffic approved
by him to sci.space.tech and sci.space.science ceased about 6 months ago.

If anyone has any alternate contact info, I would appreciate getting it
(either privately at the e-mail address I'm posting under or posted to this
group).

He emigrated to deep space long ago. Where have you been?

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html