The evil administration of Ronald Reagan presided over the Space Shuttle Columbia tragedy!

Old May 12th 07, 06:28 AM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle
[email protected]

Default The evil administration of Ronald Reagan presided over the Space Shuttle Columbia tragedy!

Yeah, Good Ol' Ronnie Raygun just had to beat those communists in
Russia at every turn. Even if it DID mean sending up a faulty space
shuttle. Which DID happen and which DID end up with the deaths of the
7 astronauts.

Christa McAuliffe's last word to her hubby - "honey, you feed the kids...
I'll feed the fish!"

NASA - Need Another Seven Astronauts

And I know that some of his staunchest apologists will try to say it
was not his fault. He was THE PRESIDENT and it happened on HIS
WATCH. Simple enough.......

If Ronald Reagan gets "credit" for all the "good" things his
administration did (like "Iran Contra), then his administration has to
take credit for all the booboos too!

Old May 12th 07, 06:35 AM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle
jg

** crickets **

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 13th 07, 07:04 AM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

On May 12, 1:28 am, wrote:
Yeah, Good Ol' Ronnie Raygun just had to beat those communists in
Russia at every turn. Even if it DID mean sending up a faulty space
shuttle. Which DID happen and which DID end up with the deaths of the
7 astronauts.

Christa McAuliffe's last word to her hubby - "honey, you feed the kids...
I'll feed the fish!"

NASA - Need Another Seven Astronauts

And I know that some of his staunchest apologists will try to say it
was not his fault. He was THE PRESIDENT and it happened on HIS
WATCH. Simple enough.......

If Ronald Reagan gets "credit" for all the "good" things his
administration did (like "Iran Contra), then his administration has to
take credit for all the booboos too!

When Ronnie said: "They touched the face (or was it hand) of god" in
that
repugnant eulogy, he should have been censured.

Old June 4th 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle
[email protected]

wrote:
When Ronnie said: "They touched the face (or was it hand) of god" in
that
repugnant eulogy, he should have been censured.

** crickets **

even LOUDER crickets........ but lots of VERY satisfied fish!

Old June 10th 07, 03:55 AM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle
harry k

On May 11, 10:28 pm, wrote:
Yeah, Good Ol' Ronnie Raygun just had to beat those communists in
Russia at every turn. Even if it DID mean sending up a faulty space
shuttle. Which DID happen and which DID end up with the deaths of the
7 astronauts.

Christa McAuliffe's last word to her hubby - "honey, you feed the kids...
I'll feed the fish!"

NASA - Need Another Seven Astronauts

And I know that some of his staunchest apologists will try to say it
was not his fault. He was THE PRESIDENT and it happened on HIS
WATCH. Simple enough.......

If Ronald Reagan gets "credit" for all the "good" things his
administration did (like "Iran Contra), then his administration has to
take credit for all the booboos too!

I had a very distant relative die in a car crash the same day. Was
that also Reagan's fault. Your "logic" sucks.

Harry K

Old June 11th 07, 12:38 AM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle,rec.aviation.piloting
[email protected]

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:18:14 +0000 (UTC), Mxsmanic
wrote:

harry k wrote in
oups.com:

On May 11, 10:28 pm, wrote:
Yeah, Good Ol' Ronnie Raygun just had to beat those communists in
Russia at every turn. Even if it DID mean sending up a faulty space
shuttle. Which DID happen and which DID end up with the deaths of
the 7 astronauts.

Christa McAuliffe's last word to her hubby - "honey, you feed the
kids... I'll feed the fish!"

NASA - Need Another Seven Astronauts

And I know that some of his staunchest apologists will try to say it
was not his fault. He was THE PRESIDENT and it happened on HIS
WATCH. Simple enough.......

If Ronald Reagan gets "credit" for all the "good" things his
administration did (like "Iran Contra), then his administration has
to take credit for all the booboos too!

I had a very distant relative die in a car crash the same day. Was
that also Reagan's fault. Your "logic" sucks.

Depends. Was your relatives' accident down to a safety deficiency that
could be linked to a funding policy of the administration?

For instance, was the broken down stop sign not replaced because they
had to lay Billie Joe off at the DOT and they hadn't manpower to fix it
straight away?

If so, then the answer is "yes"

And I know that some of his staunchest apologists will try to say it
was not his fault. He was THE PRESIDENT and it happened on HIS
WATCH. Simple enough.......

Thanks for clearing this up. So, the 1993 World Trade Center bombings
were Clinton's responsibility. As was the Cole bombing. And the
Northridge earthquake.

What a bunch of f***king morons. Glad you're not of my political
stripe. I'd have to change my political views just to not be
associated in any way with losers like you.
Old June 13th 07, 01:32 AM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle
[email protected]

On Jun 9, 10:55 pm, harry k wrote:
On May 11, 10:28 pm, wrote:

Yeah, Good Ol' Ronnie Raygun just had to beat those communists in
Russia at every turn. Even if it DID mean sending up a faulty space
shuttle. Which DID happen and which DID end up with the deaths of the
7 astronauts.

Christa McAuliffe's last word to her hubby - "honey, you feed the kids...
I'll feed the fish!"

NASA - Need Another Seven Astronauts

And I know that some of his staunchest apologists will try to say it
was not his fault. He was THE PRESIDENT and it happened on HIS
WATCH. Simple enough.......

If Ronald Reagan gets "credit" for all the "good" things his
administration did (like "Iran Contra), then his administration has to
take credit for all the booboos too!

I had a very distant relative die in a car crash the same day. Was
that also Reagan's fault. Your "logic" sucks.

Harry K

My sympathies Harry! Too bad you weren't riding with him that day
fella.....

Old June 13th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle
Gil

BTW, it was Challenger, not Columbia.

Old June 14th 07, 02:57 PM posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,alt.fan.sean-hannity,alt.impeach.bush,alt.disasters.aviation,sci.space.shuttle
harry k

On Jun 12, 5:32 pm, wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:55 pm, harry k wrote:

On May 11, 10:28 pm, wrote:

[...]

fella.....- Hide quoted text -

Failure to realize that it was a question noted.

Filure to answer said question noted.

Your logic doesn't just suck, it is missing altogether.

Harry K