ASTRO: M31 central region

Old August 30th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: M31 central region

Hi, It has been very clear except for the volcano ash. It makes for some
nice sunsets and sunrises. Here is m31 from last night and this morning.
Its 45 miutes worth taken with a modified Canon XTi and a C-11 working at
f/5. I used an ST4 to guide but it was a bit choppy with A1 & A2 errors and
guiding 1400mm with a 560mm f.l.

Joe

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-blend-C-m31A.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	2158
Old August 31st 08, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

very nice Joe!

--
John N. Gretchen III
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3
Old September 2nd 08, 01:23 AM
slilge slilge is offline
Senior Member

Nice picture Joe.
Which volcano is it that you are mentioning? I don't remember any recent mayor outbreaks?

Stefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J McBride View Post

Old September 3rd 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

looks great Joe

that's a big galaxy and your FOV is about all I could do with it for several
years...

computertechnology...