Why are there no green Stars??

Old July 19th 18, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Why are there no green Stars??

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 1:41:34 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 10:30:00 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:46:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

While watching the 4th of July fireworks, I saw what looked like a star turning first green, and then red! It seemed to just hover above the fireworks, sometimes seeming to move a little to one side, and then to the other. My best guess is that it was a drone!

Double-A

It was an alien drone.Aliens go with green.Their skin is green.Bert

You think so? Seen any lately?

Double-A

Only on you tube Bert
Old July 19th 18, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert "reber G=emc^2"
lied since he said last night that SwineBert's computer
was not working and that SwineBert got kicked out of
Wal-Mart's Parking Lot which were reason for SwineBert
to cover up and avoid his explanation for

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old July 30th 18, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 10:30:00 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:46:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

While watching the 4th of July fireworks, I saw what looked like a star turning first green, and then red! It seemed to just hover above the fireworks, sometimes seeming to move a little to one side, and then to the other. My best guess is that it was a drone!

Double-A

It was an alien drone.Aliens go with green.Their skin is green.Bert

Seen them on you tube.Big eyes go with big brain.Do not look to strong,and must eat only pills.Bert