solid phase/neutron state phase transition

Old January 28th 06, 02:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default solid phase/neutron state phase transition

I am interested in physical chemistry and would like to propose the
hypothesis that the solid state/neutron state phase change is controlled by
the Clapeyron equation, like all other phase transitions we know of. Would
anybody be able to suggest a source where I can find some figure for the
latent heat and pressure of the phase change, so I can make some kind of
estimate at which nanodegree a solid phase may be expected to change to the
neutron state at some earthly pressure. Can you also suggest a source where
sombody else has suggeted the same thing. Thank you Rudy