Something to laugh at

Old January 20th 06, 12:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Something to laugh at

Three of Ruth's friends (old hens) dropped by to see if I was alright.
It was 5 30 pm and made myself some Campbell tomato soup. They knew I
liked to cook and asked if I made the soap myself. I lied and said I
made it from scratch. They asked if they could try some. I went
into the kitchen and there was not enough in the pot for three servings
(idea flashed) I went to the frig,and took out V 8 juice dumped enough
in with the tomato soup,and served it nice and hot. They loved it and
had seconds. They claimed it was the best tomato soap in the world. When
they left I tried it. Reality is it was the best tasting tomato soap I
ever tasted. Go figure What has this got to do with astronomy. I
relate it to the moon being made of Swiss cheese TreBert

Old January 20th 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

" I went to the frig,and took out V 8 juice dumped enough
in with the tomato soup,and served it nice and hot."

Don't eat that ! That's what they are using to kill those giant jellyfish
in Japan ! Eat low carbs for life.

H.J. (diet expert )

Old January 20th 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Three of Ruth's friends (old hens) dropped by to see if I was alright.
It was 5 30 pm and made myself some Campbell tomato soup. They knew I
liked to cook and asked if I made the soap myself. I lied and said I
made it from scratch. They asked if they could try some. I went
into the kitchen and there was not enough in the pot for three servings
(idea flashed) I went to the frig,and took out V 8 juice dumped enough
in with the tomato soup,and served it nice and hot. They loved it and
had seconds. They claimed it was the best tomato soap in the world. When
they left I tried it. Reality is it was the best tasting tomato soap I
ever tasted. Go figure What has this got to do with astronomy. I
relate it to the moon being made of Swiss cheese TreBert

That V8 Juice is pretty good. Never thought about serving it hot
though.

It's best when you dump in a bunch of Tabasco Sauce! Well, I guess
that's sort of serving it hot.

Makes good Bloody Marys too. Just mix with vodka and dump in lots of
Tabasco Sauce! Stick in a celery stick if you want to be fancy.

Watch those old hens. They're just sizing you up in case you become
available. Sort of like vultures gathering.

Double-A

Old January 20th 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Three of Ruth's friends (old hens) dropped by to see if I was alright.
It was 5 30 pm and made myself some Campbell tomato soup. They knew I
liked to cook and asked if I made the soap myself. I lied and said I
made it from scratch. They asked if they could try some. I went
into the kitchen and there was not enough in the pot for three servings
(idea flashed) I went to the frig,and took out V 8 juice dumped enough
in with the tomato soup,and served it nice and hot. They loved it and
had seconds. They claimed it was the best tomato soap in the world. When
they left I tried it. Reality is it was the best tasting tomato soap I
ever tasted. Go figure What has this got to do with astronomy. I
relate it to the moon being made of Swiss cheese TreBert

How do you know they don't read this group Bert???

(one of them may even be Darla)

Old January 20th 06, 02:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Hey Bert
Remember the ancient saying of Confucius: "Is better to
sleep with old hen than pullet." :-)
oc

Old January 20th 06, 03:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
Hey Bert
Remember the ancient saying of Confucius: "Is better to
sleep with old hen than pullet." :-)
oc

That was before the pleague of lawyers swarmed over the world !

H.J. ( alimony sucks )

Old January 20th 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy

HJ:
Alimony is the screwin' you get for the screwin' you got.
BTW, what is a 'pleague'?
oc

Old January 20th 06, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Something to laff at

In the spirit of the thread, this might be worth a few laffs:

www.micom.net/oops/

oc