Hagar cited for not following the rules.

Old November 25th 15, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

Default Hagar cited for not following the rules.

Once again, Hags has been cited by his trailer park governing body for not
adhering to published guidelines.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old November 25th 15, 04:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2015 wrote:
Once again, Hags has been cited by his trailer park governing body for
not adhering to published guidelines.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

The complaint was a bit unfair, as the photo was taken while Hager had
climbed down there looking for a dime that he dropped,...and he needed the
light to see.

Old November 25th 15, 05:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Notroll2015 wrote:
Once again, Hags has been cited by his trailer park governing body for
not adhering to published guidelines.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** Wow, Trollster ... a genuine 5-holer !!!! where did you get that
jewel ...
Bum****istan ???

snip dripping Lezzbo screed

Old November 25th 15, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Bast" wrote in
:

Notroll2015 wrote:
Once again, Hags has been cited by his trailer park governing body
for not adhering to published guidelines.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

The complaint was a bit unfair, as the photo was taken while Hager had
climbed down there looking for a dime that he dropped,...and he needed
the light to see.

Nice to see you back. I had hoped my last reply didn't make you lose the
facts you claimed to have about 9/11 and downtown Manhattan. So where are
they again?

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I WILL GO IN PERSON AND TAKE ALL LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND MATERIAL ACTION I
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
Old November 25th 15, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
"Bast" wrote in
:

Notroll2015 wrote:
Once again, Hags has been cited by his trailer park governing body
for not adhering to published guidelines.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

The complaint was a bit unfair, as the photo was taken while Hager had
climbed down there looking for a dime that he dropped,...and he needed
the light to see.

Nice to see you back. I had hoped my last reply didn't make you lose the
facts you claimed to have about 9/11 and downtown Manhattan. So where
are they again?

They are not in this thread,...are they.
You really could save yourself some grief and stick to the subject line at
hand.

Old November 25th 15, 11:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Bast" wrote in
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
"Bast" wrote in
:

Notroll2015 wrote:
Once again, Hags has been cited by his trailer park governing body
for not adhering to published guidelines.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

The complaint was a bit unfair, as the photo was taken while Hager
had climbed down there looking for a dime that he dropped,...and he
needed the light to see.

Nice to see you back. I had hoped my last reply didn't make you lose
the facts you claimed to have about 9/11 and downtown Manhattan. So
where are they again?

They are not in this thread,...are they.
You really could save yourself some grief and stick to the subject
line at hand.

Evasion noted.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Tell me people what court would find me guilty of ANYthing?"
- Convicted criminal Edmo after being convicted.
Old November 26th 15, 01:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Notroll2015 wrote:
Once again, Hags has been cited by his trailer park governing body for
not adhering to published guidelines.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** Wow, Trollster ... a genuine 5-holer !!!! where did you get that
jewel ...
Bum****istan ???

snip dripping Lezzbo screed

Okay, okay maybe the dime was just an excuse, as when he came up there were
reports e had a lot of corn kernels, that he washed off and served at the
hagar family thankgiving feast.

WHY EINSTEIN STILL RULES Pentcho Valev Astronomy Misc 16 December 5th 09 02:32 PM
JSH: They broke the rules American Policy 2 October 7th 09 12:39 AM
message rules Candy Har Amateur Astronomy 1 February 25th 08 05:50 PM
Mission Rules G.Beat History 12 October 30th 04 03:51 PM
What are those Union rules? Brilliant One Misc 1 October 26th 04 06:43 PM