Schedule effects

Old October 16th 07, 10:51 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Jim in Houston[_2_]

Default Schedule effects

What exactly would be the effect on the schedule if the Orbiter were
taken back to the OPF for replacement of the RCC panels?
If the changes were noted before, and haven't become worse over the
last two flights, why the increased concern?
Any evidence that the changes have weakened the RCC?
I apologize if these have already been asked and answered, but with
all of the political static that has crept into the group, I may have
missed it.
Thanks
Jim in Houston.

Contrary to popular opinion RN does not mean Real Nerd!
Teddy Roosevelt's mother said: "Fill what is empty,
empty what is full, and scratch where it itches"