Just like Generalissimo Francisco Franco, OS/2 is still dead

Old November 22nd 06, 06:27 AM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,sci.astro
Mitch Crane

Default Just like Generalissimo Francisco Franco, OS/2 is still dead

Stathi wrote in :

Folks, with all the crap in this group not much on OS/2 is presented
here. I guess since IBM dumped the product most are having a bitch
fest, **** even Tholen is still hanging out here.

At least Barker isn't hanging out here.

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng
Old November 22nd 06, 05:13 PM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,sci.astro
honestjohn[_1_]

"Mitch Crane" -three wrote in message
. ..
Stathi wrote in :

Folks, with all the crap in this group not much on OS/2 is presented
here. I guess since IBM dumped the product most are having a bitch
fest, **** even Tholen is still hanging out here.

At least Barker isn't hanging out here.

What is he hanging out?

Old November 22nd 06, 08:27 PM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,sci.astro
Mitch Crane

"honestjohn" wrote in
et:

Stathi wrote in :

Folks, with all the crap in this group not much on OS/2 is presented
here. I guess since IBM dumped the product most are having a bitch
fest, **** even Tholen is still hanging out here.

At least Barker isn't hanging out here.

What is he hanging out?

His gigantic buttocks.

Old November 23rd 06, 11:19 PM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,sci.astro
honestjohn[_1_]

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
. ..
Mitch Crane -three verbally sodomised in
:

Stathi wrote in :

Folks, with all the crap in this group not much on OS/2 is presented
here. I guess since IBM dumped the product most are having a bitch
fest, **** even Tholen is still hanging out here.

At least Barker isn't hanging out here.

And he is ****.

Then you guys are twins!

Old November 23rd 06, 11:55 PM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,sci.astro
Phil Kyle

Stathi wrote in :

Folks, with all the crap in this group not much on OS/2 is presented
here. I guess since IBM dumped the product most are having a bitch
fest, **** even Tholen is still hanging out here.

At least Barker isn't hanging out here.

And he is ****.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old November 24th 06, 02:31 AM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,sci.astro
Mitch Crane

"honestjohn" wrote in
et:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
. ..
Mitch Crane -three verbally sodomised in
:

Stathi wrote in
:

Folks, with all the crap in this group not much on OS/2 is
presented here. I guess since IBM dumped the product most are
having a bitch fest, **** even Tholen is still hanging out here.

At least Barker isn't hanging out here.

And he is ****.

Then you guys are twins!