RFC: Quantifying Kook Lames

Old December 24th 05, 02:18 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro

Default RFC: Quantifying Kook Lames

Nightingale wrote:
DrPostman wrote:

Are you really like this in real life? I know a professor at your
university and I plan on visiting one of these days, mainly to see the
island. If I drop by just to say hello would you be civil?

Are you planning to be a pest like *The Commentator*? Tholen is civil to
people who are civil to him.

You're blind and Tholen is a jerk.
Old December 24th 05, 08:43 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

*.* writes:

Nightingale wrote:

DrPostman wrote:

Are you really like this in real life? I know a professor at your
university and I plan on visiting one of these days, mainly to see the
island. If I drop by just to say hello would you be civil?

Are you planning to be a pest like *The Commentator*? Tholen is civil to
people who are civil to him.

You're blind and Tholen is a jerk.

What do your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims and invective
have to do with classical music, *.*?

Old December 24th 05, 08:38 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

wrote:

What do your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims and invective
have to do with classical music, tholehole?

Old December 24th 05, 09:41 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

*The Commentator* writes:

What do your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims and invective
have to do with classical music, tholehole?

Who is "tholehole", Commentator? Still suffering from attribution
problems, Commentator? By the way, you failed to cite any evidence
for the alleged classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims and
invective, Commentator. Classic lack of specificity.