Lockheed: 911 & Iran Contra: Illegal Arms Sales

Old April 24th 04, 05:57 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Lockheed: 911 & Iran Contra: Illegal Arms Sales

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:28:48 GMT, * wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:27:24 GMT, * wrote:

On 24 Apr 2004 02:20:45 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

Let's find out what Carl R. Osterwald has to contribute...

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:12:35 -0700, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

Why does Lockheed state they are in 'partnership' with NASA?

That's just corporate speak, you dizzy gash.

Hi boobie! We were wondering when you're morph into one of your
other MPD alters!

Alexa now travels futher on the highway to kookville -- sockpuppet
accusations.

It's always fun when she accuses me of being somebody else. The problem
is, I never know who the hell she's talking about.

Memory is a problem with MPD victims -- one alter doesn't know what the
other has done.

So how many alters do you have? I count several.

We already know 'carl' and 'bob' are the same person.

And they are also Dr. P and a few others.

I'm sorry, you seem to have us all confused with Tim Hill.

Does this count as a kook list?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old April 24th 04, 05:59 AM
*

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:51:09 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

[...]

Not to worry, neither does she!

But you'll never admit *you've* been snookered by defense contractors, hua.

Defense contractors, who illegally (that's against the US law, btw, dumb
ass) sell arms all over the world because the Geniuses at DoD farmed out so
much of the US government, that there's no government left.

And now they need you for your money, so they can kill your children in
wars.

Old April 24th 04, 09:41 AM
Walkaway Renouf

* wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:12:35 -0700, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

Why does Lockheed state they are in 'partnership' with NASA?

That's just corporate speak, you dizzy gash.

Hi boobie! We were wondering when you're morph into one of your other MPD
alters!

So why can't NASA can't run their own space program without Lockheed?

Oh come on Alexa - I expect you to be loony (you are, after all, a
classic case study in paranoid schizophrenia), but this is just plain
stupid. Are you really that ignorant?

On the one hand, NASA has hundreds of 'partners' - this is the word used
in corporate circles these days to mean 'supplier'. Or do you imagine
that NASA manufactures everything itself? Do you imagine, for instance,
that it built the Shuttle? (That was Rockwell, by the way). Do you
really have so little understanding of the real world of business?

On the other hand - your ill-informed rantings notwithstanding -
Lockheed Martin has many lines of business, not just weapons. These
include naval systems, IT, aircraft and, of course, space launch systems
(that's 'rockets' to you and me). Get hold of a copy of LM's annual
report and you will find that one of the company's biggest businesses is
launching civilian satellites.

You really need to get a grip, girl. On the basis of recent posts,
you're starting to unravel again.

We understand, Alexa, we really do. You believe you have special
information about Lockheed and Echelon that you need to tell the world*.
But you have to keep it together - otherwise you're going to have
another of your episodes and will be off-line for another extended
period - and then who will we have to laugh at?

*(Believing oneself to be in such a privileged position, of having
'special' information, often linked with a belief that you have a
special mission or destiny, is one of the key, defining symptoms of
paranoid schizophrenia. Of course, we in the real world realise in a
flash that if any of what Alexa is saying were true - if it had even the
slightest glimmer of reality - she would not be allowed to say it).

Old April 24th 04, 03:32 PM
House Widdershins

X-No Archive-YesOn Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:57:12 -0600, "Carl R.

wrote:

Let's find out what Carl R. Osterwald has to contribute...

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:12:35 -0700, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

Why does Lockheed state they are in 'partnership' with NASA?

That's just corporate speak, you dizzy gash.

Hi boobie! We were wondering when you're morph into one of your
other MPD alters!

Alexa now travels futher on the highway to kookville -- sockpuppet
accusations.

It's always fun when she accuses me of being somebody else. The problem
is, I never know who the hell she's talking about.

Memory is a problem with MPD victims -- one alter doesn't know what the
other has done.

So how many alters do you have? I count several.

We already know 'carl' and 'bob' are the same person.

And they are also Dr. P and a few others.

I'm sorry, you seem to have us all confused with Tim Hill.

You told me Andrea Chen was Tim Hill.

Does this count as a kook list?

Who, other than kooks makes litses?

Widdershins

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent

Dark Prince of the Kook Central Cabal (TINKCC)
Evil Overlord blah, blah, blah
You get the idea.

Old April 24th 04, 03:41 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Osterwald" wrote:

Does this count as a kook list?

Who, other than kooks makes litses?

Wondering if it counts toward the sombrero. If so, it is lits #4 for
me.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent

Old April 24th 04, 05:11 PM
*

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:41:33 +0200, Walkaway Renouf
wrote:

* wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:12:35 -0700, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

Why does Lockheed state they are in 'partnership' with NASA?

That's just corporate speak, you dizzy gash.

Hi boobie! We were wondering when you're morph into one of your other MPD
alters!

So why can't NASA can't run their own space program without Lockheed?

Oh come on Alexa - I expect you to be loony (you are, after all, a
classic case study in paranoid schizophrenia), but this is just plain
stupid. Are you really that ignorant?

Your paranoia is showing. Are you really that fearful of Alexa? Just
because her former hubby was a crew member of AF2 and witnessed massive
government corruption and fraud committed by George Bush during Iran Contra
illegal drugs and arms deals. And of course he's a witness to the
extraterrestrial saucer at Groom Lake.

There's no one posting to these newsgroups by the name Alexa. And why are
you making false and actionable claims against someone who not only isn't
represented here, but is more sane than you are!

snip bullshido

Why can't NASA run their own space program without Lockheeds's assistance --

WHY?

Answer the question!