my theories

Old May 14th 07, 10:09 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Y.Porat[_2_]

Default my theories

On May 14, 3:03 am, Eric Gisse wrote:
On May 13, 5:04 am, Tom Potter wrote:

Hint: What's KT for a microkelvin?

It is astute of Kurt and Gisse
to observe that the most intelligent beings
take advantage of "slight inhomogenities"
to shape their worlds.

--
Tom Potter

I think [...]

No. You don't.

-------------------------
little undergarduate psychopath

Y.P
---------------------------

Old May 14th 07, 10:21 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"Y.Porat" wrote in message
ups.com...

little undergarduate psychopath

Is that the best you can do? No references to crooks, Nazis, Liars and not
even your little "cant fool all the people all the time" idiocy at the end.

Shame on you Borat.

Old May 14th 07, 12:21 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
The_Man

On May 14, 5:09 am, "Y.Porat" wrote:
On May 14, 3:03 am, Eric Gisse wrote: On May 13, 5:04 am, Tom Potter wrote:

Hint: What's KT for a microkelvin?

It is astute of Kurt and Gisse
to observe that the most intelligent beings
take advantage of "slight inhomogenities"
to shape their worlds.

--
Tom Potter

I think [...]

No. You don't.

-------------------------
little undergarduate psychopath

So you are too stupid to answer the question?
What is kT for a microkelvin?

Y.P

Why pee?

Old May 14th 07, 08:30 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Eric Gisse

On May 14, 2:09 am, "Y.Porat" wrote:
On May 14, 3:03 am, Eric Gisse wrote: On May 13, 5:04 am, Tom Potter wrote:

Hint: What's KT for a microkelvin?

It is astute of Kurt and Gisse
to observe that the most intelligent beings
take advantage of "slight inhomogenities"
to shape their worlds.

--
Tom Potter

I think [...]

No. You don't.

-------------------------
little undergarduate psychopath

Y.P
---------------------------

*sigh*

k = 1.3806x10^-23 JK^-1

T ~ 1x10^-6 K

kT = 1.4x10^-29 J = 1.3 x 10^-10 eV

"jack ****"

Porat, I effectively have my degree. I have no major hurdles to pass
now - I am done with the second semester courses of all my theoretical
classes. All I have left are the idiotic little requirements like
History and English [god you could use this one], plus 3 lab courses.

I'm going to keep myself entertained this fall by working on a
graduate course or two.

Old May 16th 07, 10:00 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Jeff…Relf

Default Kurt is moving 1.2 megamiles per hour... cursing profusely.

Relative to the rest frame of the cosmic microwave background,
Kurt Stocklmeir, you're moving 1.2 megamiles per hour,
" http://WikiPedia.ORG/wiki/Milky_Way#Speed_through_space ".

Quoting " http://Map.GSFC.Nasa.GOV/m_uni/uni_101Flucts.html ":

" The ' yin-yang ' pattern
[ shown at http://Map.GSFC.Nasa.GOV/ContentMedia/dmr_1.gif ]
is the dipole anisotropy that results from
the motion [ redshift/blueshift ] of the Sun relative to
the rest frame of the cosmic microwave background. ".