frosty drew

Old May 24th 15, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default frosty drew

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 10:43:10 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 3:33:08 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 5/23/2015 4:11 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:59:25 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Bert

Http://frostydrew.org/observatory

Twitty I love pictures,and that frostydrew fits. I missed your posts,as many others did.You are a "street smart person" Living in NYC is not easy. Bert

Bert why don't you offer Twit a job with your company?
You don't hire the handicapped? What's the matter with you?

Here YOU are sitting back raking in the cash and employing many people
but you can't even offer her a job?

That's fine tho Bert. You live the good life while she suffers. Nice

One thing about Twittering, she will not leave New York. So Bert will have to wait until he opens an outlet there for him to have a job for here.

Double-A

AA The help I need has to be younger.The 3 that work for me are young and I am teaching then how to create more and more homes using M&M filters I have made up great flers.They listen,and now I gave them a phone pitch uses a street directory.They are using their wives on the phone. I make no $$$$$ money on house to house..Fact is I pay for the flyers.When they clean out the duct system for $275 they keep it all. Phase 2 has started,but stumbling,and that is all my fault.Still I feel better,and have high hopes. Will check out Craigslist Trueday Bert
Old May 24th 15, 08:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/24/2015 1:43 PM, Double-A wrote:

Bert why don't you offer Twit a job with your company?
You don't hire the handicapped? What's the matter with you?

Here YOU are sitting back raking in the cash and employing many people
but you can't even offer her a job?

That's fine tho Bert. You live the good life while she suffers. Nice

One thing about Twittering, she will not leave New York. So Bert will have to wait until he opens an outlet there for him to have a job for here.

Bert won't hire her because she is too old. He pretends to like her, but
when push comes to shove, he kicks her to the curb. Not nice Bert.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old May 25th 15, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/24/2015 11:52 PM, Twittering One wrote:
Come talk to me on Twitter. Andrew Cuomo is my only friend there. It's lonely.

Sorry you are so lonely Twit. If I were Bert and had a company I would
hire you and give you a nice place to stay along with a big paycheck.

Instead Bert ignores you when you actually NEED help.

That's Bert for you. All talk, no action.

I wish you all the best Twitty!

Old May 27th 15, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 5:39:56 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 5/24/2015 11:52 PM, Twittering One wrote:
Come talk to me on Twitter. Andrew Cuomo is my only friend there. It's lonely.

Sorry you are so lonely Twit. If I were Bert and had a company I would
hire you and give you a nice place to stay along with a big paycheck.

Instead Bert ignores you when you actually NEED help.

That's Bert for you. All talk, no action.

I wish you all the best Twitty!

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZcG5UOY224

Twitty will try.Not much good using my laptop.Lots of times I get "wrong pass word,or email address. I have a poem I wrote about birds I would like you to read.I would like you to have one of my paintings to remember me by and my picture of universe with my equation AA has them Bert
Old May 31st 15, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 12:01:10 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

I'm not having much luck with Twitter either. I signed up and it posted my message under my ID, but I don't know if Twittering can see it. It said it sent me email messaged, but they haven't showed up. They tried to text message me, but I wasn't about to give them my real phone number, and they could tell.

I thine it's one of those things like Facebook that I'd be better off not getting too deeply involved with.

Double-A

Old June 2nd 15, 11:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 4:06:35 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
I got your Twitter message and responded.

Twitty stay here in Alt.astromony and take no heed in those that are always hateful. They have big problems. Bert
Old June 12th 15, 05:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Trollnot20l5

SOLLY IS MOVING TO THE U.S? WITH HIS CAMEL, FATIMA? IS THERE A SPECIAL
IMMIGRATION QUOTA FOR CAMEL****ERS?

Trollnot2015

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

THE TWIT IS MOVING TO HAWAII?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Old June 12th 15, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Trollnot20l5

YOU WOULD LIKE HAWAII, SOLLY. ALL THAT SAND LIKE YOU'RE USED TO. AND THERE
ARE NO PROHIBITIONS ON MAN/CAMEL LOVE SO YOU AND FATIMA WILL BE WELCOMED.

Trollnot2015

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

CAMEL ****ERS ARE ALL RAGHEADS!

WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HAWAII WITH BEERT, YOU ****ING, ****-THROWING
TROLL****?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 11:18:46 -0500, "Trollnot20l5"
wrote:

SOLLY IS MOVING TO THE U.S? WITH HIS CAMEL, FATIMA? IS THERE A SPECIAL
IMMIGRATION QUOTA FOR CAMEL****ERS?

Trollnot2015

.. .

Old June 13th 15, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 7:54:04 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
A move may be in my future.

Twitty Twitter took my picture,and still I do not know how to post there. I was hoping you had my email address? AA has it.and lots of other nice posters.I'm tone deaf(bad). You can see how hateful these low wits are.They bad mouth each other. Bert
Old June 13th 15, 07:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 4:20:50 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 7:54:04 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
A move may be in my future.

Twitty Twitter took my picture,and still I do not know how to post there. I was hoping you had my email address? AA has it.and lots of other nice posters.I'm tone deaf(bad). You can see how hateful these low wits are.They bad mouth each other. Bert

What's your twitter address, Bert? Mine is twitter.com/doublea333a.

Double-A