some human's constants

Old April 29th 13, 09:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki Karppinen[_2_]

Default some human's constants

Old April 29th 13, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

[...]

Convert to Islam and then blow yourself up.
You'll live forever, and get 72 virgins, to boot.
Plus it'll improve the mean I.Q. of Finland.

About some constants of the Earth Ksuvo Misc 0 April 29th 13 09:17 AM
fundamental physical constants Mr Clarke Astronomy Misc 8 February 11th 06 08:21 PM
Shifting Constants? Double-A Misc 9 January 14th 06 04:17 PM
fundamental physical constants brian a m stuckless Policy 0 October 9th 05 10:03 AM
Avogrado constants and others hanson Astronomy Misc 82 December 24th 03 08:43 AM