Watch: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon: The $100 Billion Moon Landing Fraud.

Old October 14th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
[email protected]

Default Watch: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon: The $100 Billion Moon Landing Fraud.

VIDEO: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon: The $100 billion
moon landing fraud.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/ALIEN...d-on-the-.aspx

Old October 15th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

wrote:
VIDEO: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon: The $100 billion
moon landing fraud.

Not a patch on the trillion dollar Iraq War fraud.

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Old October 15th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
Pat Flannery

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

Not a patch on the trillion dollar Iraq War fraud.

http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
Here's the homepage: http://www.whitehouse.org/
In one of his classic slip-ups, Cheney sent people to this website
rather than whitehouse.gov during a interview a couple of years back.
Historians are going to write hundreds of millions of words about this
administration in the years to come.
If it weren't for all the lives lost and billions wasted, this would be
a real-world version of a Three Stooges movie. :-)

Pat
Old October 15th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
BradGuth

On Oct 14, 7:22 am, wrote:
VIDEO: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon: The $100 billion
moon landing fraud.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/ALIEN...3CF31E520451E8...

http://www.livevideo.com/video/ALIEN...F0CE728664710A...

http://www.livevideo.com/video/ALIEN...C7042AF7E40C4B...

http://www.livevideo.com/video/ALIEN...E63BEF3F342439...

Fearing only the lethal wrath of those Semitic MIBs (aka pretend
atheists goons, spooks, moles and rusemasters), you and I can safely
bet our bottom dollar that it's all about the mainstream status quo
protecting yet another Zionist perpetrated SCAM (and then some), at
the very least as best applied as damage-control upon anything
pertaining to our NASA/Apollo moon landing hoax, whereas protecting
their ultimate ruse is about as cold-war sting worthy as it ever gets.

In addition to those various links of our Apollo moon landing hoax or
ruse/sting of the century, along with whatever strings and all sorts
of applied hocus-pocus smoke and mirrors, once again here's something
new that's as equally extra weird, as to pondering why all the unusual
lack of topic interest, or rather perhaps why the ongoing official
usenet banishment of anything pertaining to the JAXA SELENE/KAGUYA
mission.

Perhaps JAXA's SELENE/KAGUYA via H-2A/H-IIA is also having to become
yet another hoax, especially since it's getting so much harder to hide
those truths about our moon, as well as about the amounts of fly-by-
rocket energy it takes per given payload tonne and of the extended
amount of required travel time that such new and vastly improved
missions actually require.

Japan lunar probe reaches orbit
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...3f35e7781e5cdb
JAXA SELENE/KAGUYA via H-2A/H-IIA
http://www.jaxa.jp/countdown/f13/index_e.html
http://www.selene.jaxa.jp/index_e.htm
For some silly odd reason there's been nothing of any good (meaning
informative or otherwise deductive) usenet chat about this nifty JAXA
moon mission. It's as though being all super hush-hush or taboo/
nondisclosure rated. Wonder why?

"The KAGUYA mission targets are the global characterization of lunar
surface and detailed gravimetry."
Sounds perfectly nifty and worth every bit of whatever that mission of
remote obtained science can contribute about our physically dark,
somewhat salty and otherwise unavoidably naked/anticathode worthy
mascon of gamma and X-ray saturated environment, especially as for
eventually offering those detailed reviews per each of our NASA/Apollo
hard landings or impact sites.

Perhaps this time around those new and greatly improved CCD obtained
images will honestly utilize their full dynamic range, and thus
unavoidably provide a few good FOVs that'll have to include the rather
nifty vibrance and unusual natural raw colour spectrum of Venus above
the moon's physically dark horizon, possibly even eventually sharing a
few shots that'll include Earth and Venus within the very same Field
Of View that'll still include something of the moon's natural deep
colours and contrast of those rather unusual mineral deposits.

BTW, only taking 3 weeks instead of 3 days to get JAXA's SELENE into
its outer-most lunar orbit. (go figure)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-IIA
H2A2022 / 285,000 kg (2 stage + SRBs) / total payload mass was 3020 kg
http://www.jaxa.jp/pr/brochure/pdf/01/rocket01.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SELENE
-
Main Orbiter
Mass: 2914 kg
Size: 2.1 x 2.1 x 4.8 m
Attitude control: Three-axis stabilized
Power: 3.5 kW (Max.)
Mission period: 1 year
Mission Orbit: Circular orbit,
Altitude 100 km
Inclination 90 degree

Their total payload mass was later reported as 3020 kg + 1400 kg
faring

107:1 ratio of rocket/payload (323.42/3.02 tonnes)
H2A2022 323.42 tonnes w/fairing and payload, requires those extra 2
SRBs + 2 Solid strap-on Boosters (SSBs)

With an inert mass of merely 42.62 tonnes, or 13.18% (as opposed to
our NASA/Apollo fiasco of having to start off hauling nearly a 30%
worth of inert mass, with merely a 60:1 rocket/payload ratio) is what
seems more than a tad bit odd, if not entirely hocus-pocus worthy.

As for the SELENE mission's orbital delivery process only taking an
energy efficient 3 weeks (instead of NASA/Apollo's swift 3 days with
fuel and payload to spare) in order to get JAXA's 3 tonne mission into
lunar orbit (actually it's taking yet another two weeks for getting
into the desired 100 km polar orbit), as such seems to be entirely
believable as based upon those regular laws of fly-by-rocket physics
that our NASA/Apollo wizards apparently never have to worry about,
just like their not haviong to worry about the gamma and X-ray
saturated surface environment that was also highly electrostatic and
salty.
http://www.jaxa.jp/countdown/f13/top...330_loi3_e.pdf

Shouldn't we bother to ask if there's a little something about our
Third Reich semitic fortified NASA/Apollo hocus-pocus worth of
conditional fly-by-rocket physics, that which we do not yet honestly
know about? (apparently so)
- Brad Guth -

Old October 15th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
BradGuth

I'd have to argue that there's more than a wee little confidence
problem with believing most anything NASA/Apollo. However, once again
and again, we're being continually snookered and/or dumbfounded to
death by those having all the right stuff.

These supposedly kind folks in charge of promoting anything and
everything NASA/Apollo need to share and share alike, for example
telling us village idiots as to why Jupiter and Io got depicted as so
unusually pastel? and where the heck are those pesky stars?
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/1..._100907_11.jpg
Unlike Venus, Jupiter isn't exactly getting well enough illuminated,
nor is it all that albedo/reflective, and that onboard camera of such
nifty CCD performance image processing being worth 16+db and having
nothing but the very best available optics isn't exactly wussy in the
dynamic range(DR) department. As for imaging the likes of Pluto will
demand a great deal of such CCD dynamic range, and most certainly that
onboard camera and terrific optics are in fact well suited for that
task.

BTW, Venus as rather easily viewed from our physically dark and naked
moon was not ever a point source of any star like dim illumination,
and only those scientists willing to destroy their job security and/or
any future possibility of related employment would dare go on record
as sharing in this truth, although there have been many other
qualified reputations that have fully supported the NASA/Apollo hoax,
as for exactly what it really was another part of our mutually
perpetrated cold-war, exactly as orchestrated along by those pesky
Zion Yids that made the likes of their Hitler into such a royal pain
in the butt, and now doing the same puppeteering on behalf of
orchestrating our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

However, just like Messenger's absolutely **** poor image of Earth and
apparent inability to record our physically dark moon, the New Horizon
CCD image of Jupiter and Io had also been extremely DR limited, as to
offering not much better or even as good of DR than my free cell-phone
camera could provide (certainly far worse off than Kodak film). Why
would they only utilize 1% or less of their CCD Dynamic Range?

Do you folks think JAXA's Senene CCD images are going to be as
intentionally DR limited?

Kodak KAI-1003 has a DR of 70 DB
Kodak KAI-2020 has a DR of 68 DB
Kodak KAI-4011 has a DR of 60 DB
Fairchield's Condor CCD486 or CCD3041 are only that much better yet,
along with most of such cameras processing out any given 16 bit or 16
DB worth of that CCD's extended DR, means that it should be next to
impossible as to exclude stars unless having intentionally done so via
the firmware or subsequent software instructions. Of any given FOV or
composite image that offers the likes of Earth and our moon side by
side, under identical illumination and using the very same exposure
scan is less than child's play for this generation of impressive
instruments, and anything Kodak or Fairchield can muster is certianly
matched or surpassed by whatever Sony, Fuji or others are capable of
doing.
- Brad Guth -

Old October 15th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
BradGuth

On Oct 14, 8:58 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:

If it weren't for all the lives lost and billions wasted, this would be
a real-world version of a Three Stooges movie. :-)

Not even including global inflation, it's trillions lost (not
billions), and the body count has passed the million mark with no
apparent end in sight.
- Brad Guth -

Old October 19th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
If it weren't for all the lives lost and billions wasted

They're only lost and wasted if you think that improving the lives of people
around the world is a waste or a lost cause.

Don't confuse the truthiness of the news media with the facts.

Old October 20th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
Andre Lieven[_3_]

On Oct 14, 11:58 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

Not a patch on the trillion dollar Iraq War fraud.

http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
Here's the homepage:http://www.whitehouse.org/
In one of his classic slip-ups, Cheney sent people to this website
rather than whitehouse.gov during a interview a couple of years back.
Historians are going to write hundreds of millions of words about this
administration in the years to come.

Yeah, the Bush II mistake is one for the history books...

If it weren't for all the lives lost and billions wasted, this would be
a real-world version of a Three Stooges movie. :-)

Well, with a bush, a dick, and a colon, its at least a Carry On
Doctor farce... g

I'd bet that it'll make for one of those big timeline changes for
writers
of alternate history: Imagine if, on 9-11, the US had had an at least
basically competant President and Administration.

When historian Douglas Brinkley, who looks at Reagan at least
evenly, if not outright favourably, suggests in those words that a
pre teen boy in the midst of Katrina and New Orleans did more to
help than the President of the US, thats really damning.

Bush 43: Worst... President... ever.

( In no small part because a Superpower's ****ups hurt many
more than just it's own... Just ask Meir -sp- Arar... )

Andre

Old October 20th 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

If it weren't for all the lives lost and billions wasted

They're only lost and wasted if you think that improving the lives of people
around the world is a waste or a lost cause.

Yeah, if life in Baghdad gets much more improved...between the dirty
water, explosions, murders, lack of electricity, and cholera, it will be
the most eternally peaceful place you ever saw.
But wait...electrical power may soon be restored!:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/18/wo...b&e i=5087%0A
Oh, this worked like a fukin' charm, didn't it?
Meanwhile, back in Afghanistan, life may still suck, but you may not
notice it as much:
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-n...Punjab/229785/
You know, it used to be the Republicans who said: "God Save Us From The
Do-Gooders".

Don't confuse the truthiness of the news media with the facts.

I hate to tell you this, but you do know who came up with the term
"truthiness" don't you?:
http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-6142485-7.html
Yes, the next president of the United States...Stephen Tiberius Colbert!
Now that he has nailed the snack industry's PAC funding via his
wholehearted endorsement of Dortitos, one can only see the future of
his campaign opening like a bottle of Salsa before him...but still the
thorny question of illegal snack food immigration stands between him and
the presidency.
Should all snack foods be subject to FDA rules? Does investigation of
only south of the border manufactured snack foods constitute racial
profiling? Are these snack foods only in the U.S. because they are snack
foods that U.S. manufactures refuse to make? ...like octopus in mole
sauce fajitas, axolotl fruit roll-ups, armadillo jerky, pickled
roadrunner eggs, or the incredibly popular nacho tarantula chips? Don't
even get me started on the buzzard and bean burritos or gila monster feet.
Frankly, the Italians didn't know jack about making a pizza, the Chinese
how to make fortune cookies, nor the Germans how to make a hamburger
correctly till their immigrants hit America and we showed them the Right
Way...it is our sacred duty to improve their cuisine and figure out how
long it takes to cook in a microwave. This is the gift, along with
democracy at gunpoint, that we give to the world.
Where would France be now without our aid in her liberation in WW II or
showing them how to make French fries right?
Okay, traditional Hispanic cuisine needs some work to bring it up to
spec...but that is ever The White Man's Burden in this world.
Forward, Modern Minutemen!

(or one and one-half minutes if frozen) :-)

Pat