ISPRS Mid-Term Symposium May 2006

Old October 6th 05, 08:17 PM
A. Ebert

Default ISPRS Mid-Term Symposium May 2006

Hello all!

We are pleased to invite you to our ISPRS Mid-Term Symposium "Remote
Sensing: From Pixels to Processes" organised by the ISPRS Technical
Commission VII "Thematic Processing, Modelling and Analysis of Remotely
Sensed Data". The meeting will take place at the ITC in Enschede, The
Netherlands, from May 8-11, 2006.

Your invitation is associated with a call for papers on any topic
related to the symposium theme, but especially on the following
aspects:
Fundamental physics and modelling
Information extraction from SAR data
Information extraction from hyperspectral data
Advanced classification techniques
Processing of multi-temporal data and change detection
Remote sensing data fusion
Innovative problem-solving methodologies for less developed countries
Derivation of global data, environmental change and sustainable
indicators

Please send your abstract (approx 500 words) by email to
or by regular mail to ITC, P.O. Box 6, 7500 Enschede, The Netherlands.
The deadline for receipt of Abstracts is 15th December,2005

For more information please visit,
http://www.itc.nl/isprsc7/symposium2006/.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event!

Regards,

Annemarie Ebert
Assistant to Professor van Genderen

International Institute for Geoinformation Science and Earth
Observation (ITC),
Department of Earth Observation Science.
P.O. Box 6,
7500 AA Enschede, The Netherlands.
Tel: +31-53-4874453
fax: +31-53-4874466