Maybe a sign of life

Old September 14th 20, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default Maybe a sign of life

Maybe a little life in the atmosphere of Venus
Old September 14th 20, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 14/09/2020 Ã* 23:19, Sylvain a écritÂ*:
Maybe a little life in the atmosphere of Venus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/s...fe-clouds.html

http://astrobiology.com/2020/09/phos...ible-life.html
Old September 15th 20, 03:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 14.09.20 23:19, Sylvain wrote:
Maybe a little life in the atmosphere of Venus

At 500 degrees Celcius?
You must be kissing.
Old September 15th 20, 06:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 15/09/2020 Ã* 04:47, Sjouke Burry a écritÂ*:
On 14.09.20 23:19, Sylvain wrote:
Maybe a little life in the atmosphere of Venus

At 500 degrees Celcius?
You must be kissing.

Nuance, 500°c at the surface of Venus

I said "life in the atmosphere of Venus"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Venus

At 50 km high 75°C and 1 atm

At 55 Km high 27°C and 0,5 atm