Quindar Tone Samples ?

Old November 29th 05, 06:24 PM posted to sci.space.history

Default Rasslin' (was Quindar Tone Samples ?)

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

mike flugennock wrote:

I don't know about you, but I liked pro wrestling _better_ when it was
still seedy and disreputable;

I don't know if "seedy" is the right word..."silly" would be a better one.
I watched it for around two weeks back when I was in Junior High School;
then it dawned on me it was rigged, so it was back to Tom Synder and The
Tomorrow Show- the thinking man's home. ;-)

Pat

Great show. The two I remember most were the Manson interview (which was
really creepy, but also really interesting), and the one with Wendy O.
Williams. (Which showed just how vacuous she was.)