EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT & COVER-UP - Pix Galore - Billy Meier & Michael Horn & (Oh, ****... )Ed Conrad

Old July 19th 05, 03:45 PM
kyernurse

If this is the most intelligent response you can concoct, may I suggest you
get your ****ing nose out of the Buck Rogers comic book and go back into the
3rd grade where you obviously belong.

Old July 19th 05, 04:21 PM
Earle Horton

"kyernurse" wrote in message
If this is the most intelligent response you can concoct, may I suggest
you get your ****ing nose out of the Buck Rogers comic book and

"Could it be the visitors from outer space savor an education in true
brotherhood, desiring to learn how we've made great strides forward in good
will and true fellowship with our fellow man?"

Cranky. We should be at least as friendly towards visitors from another
newsgroup, as we plan to be towards those from another place.

Earle

Old February 5th 06, 05:35 PM
jayjay2097 jayjay2097 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Thumbs up

I Jason Thomas, want to start off by thanking the author of the bellow quote (Ed Conrad) for this refreshing insite to many unanswered issues i have often pondered about.

I can agree beyond doubt with the fact that any beings of higher intelligence that should stumble upon our existance would one, have superior technological advances compared to our meager efforts, two, our conficting and ignorant ways would quite possibly be signs to them of a somewhat un-civilised race of beings, and thirdly the state of environment would only be pleasing to beings with a failed ecosystem beyond the state of ours if thats possible the way we treat our planet at present. Not to mention how we ellect our global leaders only to almost a world wide dictatorship in what we are supposed to do or think... If i were this 'higher intellegence' i would probably leave us to it and chalk it down to experience rather than risking the embarressment of trying to figure out the human race.

As for the following statement about the lies and deciet of government bodies, it is a dreadful shame that they should withhold proof of something that would otherwise shed light on a grey area of truth, all for the sake of profit or control. I believe that perhaps it all stems from a greed of somesort, as the world as i see it today is almost always waging a holy war of some sort / belief... If the worlds leaders really did have some kind of solid proof or disproof of any current belief, would it not be benificial to all on the whole? I can only come to the conclusion that perhaps its for their own personal gain, a way of gathering a new kind of technology to recieve the upperhand in all future conflicts, and as a result gaining even further control over us all in some powermunger way? Or in another controling factor of this covering up would be from, if they continue to keep the true facts behind closed doors, we shall all go on with our current beliefs and keep waging these holy wars in the hope that we shall eventually wipe each other out leaving the ones with the truth happy in the knowledge that they only have to bide their time untill they can finally unriveled, simply clean up after the chaos and reign supreme?

What are any other theories anybody should have? I will be most interested in reading them.

Thanks again to you Ed Conrad

Jason Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Conrad

==================================
==================================

WHAT WOULD EXTRATERRESTRIALS
REALLY WANT FROM US?
(An Editorial by Ed Conrad)

Let's hypothesis!

Well, for sure, the extraterrestrials wouldn't want our money.
Too damn filthy, for one thing, transporting bacteria around
faster than the Orient Express.)

How about our manpower for use as slave labor, our incredible
world-wide work force? Hmmm! Not really! Not when the
extraterrestrials know that, at best, most of us operate at only
about 55-60 percent efficiency day after day.

That is, unless you work for a U.S.-run "foreign" corporation
that pays about 12-to-15-cents an hour for a grueling day's work.

Well, how about our tremendous advancement in knowledge?
WHAT knowledge, compared to their's?

The basements of the extraterrestrials' thousands-of-years-old
libraries must be stuffed with very yellowed "Dick-and-Jane" readers,
not far from stacks of nearly new journals on technology and
physics that only someone of Einstein's IQ might be able
to deceifer

Okay, well, how about our gorgeous planet, with its fresh
air, clean water, spacious skies and mountains majesty?
I'd hardly think so, not with our wildebeest stampede
of pollution that's very bad at best and every day keeps
getting worse.

Could it be the visitors from outer space savor an education
in true brotherhood, desiring to learn how we've made great
strides forward in good will and true fellowship with our fellow
man?

Sorry, Charlie! Another negative, with wars and battles and
strife raging somewhere -- all around the globe -- almost
all the time. And, just as bad, the extraterrestrials certainly
would've noticed that most folks can't even get along with
their own neighbor.

I KNOW! How about our democratic form of government,
the concept that all people are created -- and treated --
equal (wherever democracy reigns)?

Hmmm! That's got to be a strikeout, too! If you think all people
are created equal, look at the starving millions in Africa, for
example. Or look at the U.S. Judicial System when the
extremely wealthy -- corporate executives, for instance -- almost
always seem to get away with murder, a slap on the wrist.
Meanwhile, other poor slobs get zonked real hard by the judge's
gavel.

The extraterrestrials must have noticed that the most dynamic
changes in the legal system usually are instituted to benefit
the filthy rich, to make them filthy richer, with only a handful
of meager scraps passed on to the common man.

Once again: WHAT WOULD EXTRATERRESTRIALS
REALLY WANT FROM US?

To be perfectly honest, it would seem that, after our visitors from
outer space got a really good idea of who we are and what we're all
about, they definitely wouldn't want ANY part of us.

In fact, when Captain Zorbbae shakes his head in disgust and
finally announces, "OK, Xnisbar, Homeward bound!" the entire
crew will breathe a sigh of relief and for sure it'll be followed
with a ROUSING CHEER.

EVOLUTION OF A FABRICATION

The Theory of the Evolution of Man is the greatest farce ever
perpetrated on mankind.

There is not -- and never was -- any creditable facts and physical
evidence linking mankind to any other animal that ever lived.

It is a Fairy Tale gone mad.

And just WHO is responsible? Why, obviously, the "foremost"
scientific establishments in various countries and the countless
number of physical anthropologists -- of all races and nationalities
-- who fear opening their mouth out of fear of jeopardizing their
vested interests.

It's as simple as that.

The so-called scientific discipline of physical anthropology --
and its related fields -- is a total sham, and it has been that
way for many decades.

The so-called "scientists" --those who have made a mockery
of the sacred name Science -- detest any facts or physical evidence
that would show them for the phonies that they are.

See, I've had head-to-head dealings with some of the most
"prestigous" institutions -- the Smithsonian, for one -- and
universities -- Penn, Penn State University and the University
of California-Berkeley, for example -- and they want no parts
of new discoveries that tend to upset their applecart.

Their's is a caludron of lies, deceit, deception, collusion and
conspiracy. Dr. Evil is their name.

Yet, in the eyes of the public, they are considered Omnipotent,
which explains why they are arrogance personified.

Their day will come, though, and hopefully very soon. And I'd
say Truth is moving in the right direction.

These slimeballs and sleazeballs have made a mockery of sacred
Science, but sacred Science may have the last laugh.

Old February 6th 06, 05:20 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT & COVER-UP - Pix Galore - Billy Meier & Michael Horn & (Oh, ****... )Ed Conrad

I've long since known that any advanced alien civilization would not
need or want anything from us ... and that is really a good thing
because it does mean they would then never attack us.
They would however have reason not to contact us. Because any contact
would only hurt us and not really help us ... kinda like the way
Columbus first made contact with the Indians ... didn't help the
Indians much.
All we would due with their advanced technology is abuse it ... but I
could see them slowly drip-feeding us their advance technology. But
why would they even do that ?? It certainly wouldn't be for their
personal gain ... it would be for ours.
There is little doubt that they are out there, the only question really
is is how far advanced the aliens are, this post assumes they are
advanced enough to get here from wherever they come from.

Old February 6th 06, 05:25 AM posted to sci.space.history

I've long since known that any advanced alien civilization would not
need or want anything from us ... and that is really a good thing
because it does mean they would then never attack us.
They would however have reason not to contact us. Because any contact
would only hurt us and not really help us ... kinda like the way
Columbus first made contact with the Indians ... didn't help the
Indians much.
All we would do with their advanced technology is abuse it ... but I

Old February 6th 06, 06:21 AM posted to sci.space.history

wrote in message
ps.com...
I've long since known that any advanced alien civilization would not
need or want anything from us ... and that is really a good thing
because it does mean they would then never attack us.

better watch flash Gordon again