A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

letter to a friend

Old August 20th 18, 08:58 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default letter to a friend

Il giorno domenica 11 dicembre 2016 10:27:00 UTC+1, ha scritto:
Dear friend ,

somebody proposed to me the lecture of your work about the maximum systems, in arxiv , waiting from me an opinion . You mention Einstein, de Sitter, gravity, dark matter, ....so i ask to you : Is your solution giving some contribution to the understanding of the following anomalies? (anomalies=misteries=singularities , which are connecting brutally with your main questions and its solutions could be inexorable for durable works)

1) the negative parallaxes of stars: the stars' parallax is the sight angle each six months, and is related to the distance of the star. 49% of the parallaxes observed by the HST (Hubbes space telescope) are negative, which is not meaningfull.

2) galaxies with a viewing angle close to 1 (i.e. axe of the galaxy perpendicular to the sight) should be visible easier (they appear lighter). Instead they are hardly observable.

3) the temperature of the cosmic vacuum and of the cosmic background radiation are the same and the lowest in nature (why should that be?).

4) the deviation of light due to gravitational lens. Or, is this deviation due to some other effect, like with refraction lenses?

5) the double position of the Pioneer 10-11 (the difference in the positions is equal to the Hubble constant .. is the Bigbang an old out theory? )

6) the inconsistency of the Michelson-Morley experiment ( the result could be only negative ! )

7) the number of quasars is increasing by 30% more with respect to the expected number, when doubling the distance from the observer...

8) dwarf stars have radial velocities, which are increasing with the distance of the star from the observer and with the temperature of the star.

9) the dominant galaxies ' redshift ( in a galaxies' cluster, the central and bigger-one (dominant) has the lower redshift..why ? )

10) the round small galaxies can have the 99% of dark matter .. is the age of universe 1000 times older than the suspected-one ?

and others 7 times 7 asks ....

... again here , to propose old problems