Cosmic Radio Signals can be polarized with home equipment at 91mhz; 160mhz; 610 mhz -TV 78uhf

Old September 21st 04, 02:38 PM
Br Dan Izzo

Default Cosmic Radio Signals can be polarized with home equipment at 91mhz; 160mhz; 610 mhz -TV 78uhf

Cosmic Radio Signals can be polarized at 91mhz (fm); 160mhz (vhf); 610

mhz ( on channel 78uhf-tv) by keying a cb microphone over a radio receiver set

on these radio channels with your home equipment.

These are known cosmic radio sources from outerspace from

Annual Review of Astrophysics and Astronomy 1966 editor Leo Goldberg.

Facts : A lot of the static snow that you recieve is your non cable

uhf tv; is cosmic radio signals......many elements naturally emitt

radio pulses whern excited;

You can polarize these signals with CB radio Microphone

buy keying the transmitting CB microphone over the speaker of a

recieving radio set at 91 mhz..(91fm)..160 mhz..(160 vhf radio)..and

transmit the spacey sound you hear to a recieving TV set at channel

78 UHF tv.....then you will see a ATT type of symbol..and see the

oscillations and fluctutations of the cosmic radio signal that has

been just polarized.....personally I think 160 vhf radio.....is

artifically generated.....since it oscillates odd.....if intelligent

life has learned to genrate radio signals within our galaxy....the

odds are in our favor.we are recieving them.as they recieve our

signals from 50+ years ago.......that energy is bouncing off our

heads now. I have recieved a strange CBS eye symbol on my TV after I

did this, It wasn't CBS's thought..it was gold on the edge, with a

green center eye and purple round about the eye..but for this

happened a circular rainbow image formed.then out of the cloud the

CBS eye appeared.the eye looked like a lizards eye.....real spooky.I

called CBS in NY, and they don't know why they pick that symbol..(~)

after some research.there was a " CBS" electron gun.made for TV

picture tubes in

the 1950's..so maybe back in the early days of television..tv

engineers must have recieved this same signal.

God Bless You

Br Dan Izzo
512 Onondaga Ace
Syracuse, NY 13207