Can Anyone Tell Me My Lucky Lotto Numbers

Old February 29th 04, 07:48 AM

Default Can Anyone Tell Me My Lucky Lotto Numbers

I was Born Dec 6, 1973 and my name is Joel.

I know you astology guys can tell the future but can you give me my
lucky numbers

Thanks

Old February 29th 04, 10:33 AM
Eddie Trimarchi

I tried to send them to you telepathically but got a "404 Not Found" error.

--

Regards,

Eddie Trimarchi
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.astroshed.com
http://www.fitsplug.com

Old February 29th 04, 04:01 PM
Chosp

wrote in message
I was Born Dec 6, 1973 and my name is Joel.

I know you astology guys can tell the future but can you give me my
lucky numbers

Sorry, no.
This is an astronomy newsgroup. A science newsgroup.
Astrology is something else entirely and does not apply here.
You'll have to find an astrology newsgroup.
Even then, however, you won't get any help with your
particular request because astrologers can't really tell the
future. Otherwise all the lottery winners would be
existing astrologers and fortune tellers. This is not
the case. I've never seen any mention anywhere
of a professional astrologer ever winning anything -
especially the lottery.

Old March 2nd 04, 10:10 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

"Chosp" :

wrote in message
I was Born Dec 6, 1973 and my name is Joel.

I know you astology guys can tell the future but can you give me my
lucky numbers

Sorry, no.
This is an astronomy newsgroup. A science newsgroup.
Astrology is something else entirely and does not apply here.
You'll have to find an astrology newsgroup.
Even then, however, you won't get any help with your
particular request because astrologers can't really tell the
future. Otherwise all the lottery winners would be
existing astrologers and fortune tellers. This is not
the case. I've never seen any mention anywhere
of a professional astrologer ever winning anything -
especially the lottery.

You know that is a very interesting point. Never once have I seen a winner
at a real officail lotto news conference claim to be or thank an astrologer
and fortune teller. Never, ever.

People play brithdays and win,
People play darts and win,
People play random numbers and win.

People cheat when they find bugs in the system and win,
People who are convicted drug dealers win,
People still in prison win.

But never have I heard of a winner who tried to use the stars to predict the
winning number.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old March 3rd 04, 08:57 PM
Orion

You bet!
1,2,3,4,5 & 6.
Orion

wrote in message
I was Born Dec 6, 1973 and my name is Joel.

I know you astology guys can tell the future but can you give me my
lucky numbers

Thanks

---

Old March 4th 04, 06:20 AM
David T

But never have I heard of a winner who tried to use the stars to predict the
winning number.

Dude, true astrologers are not interested in material gain. . . except
for the ones who are.
Old March 4th 04, 10:55 AM
Eddie Trimarchi

But never have I heard of a winner who tried to use the stars to predict
the
winning number.

Dude, true astrologers are not interested in material gain. . . except
for the ones who are.

Who charge like a wounded Taurean...
--

Regards,