TO DR FINDLAY AUSTRALIA FINEST GEOLOGIST

Old May 6th 07, 09:25 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
[email protected]

Default TO DR FINDLAY AUSTRALIA FINEST GEOLOGIST

to Dr Don Findlay

Well said Dr Findlay, and the most terrible thing I went through was
to realise that all those powerful people were banding themselves
together to squeeze out that fine young Mining Prospector JP Turcaud
of something none of that Mining / Financial / Political / Geological
& Administrative manure suspected existed before : THAT IS THE HUGE
MINERAL POTENTIAL OF THE GREAT SANDY DESERT !

All ventures in that direction had failed before ( Platinum venture in
the Rudall ) , and then there were 3 major discoveries in the Great
Sandy Desert and all by the same independent Mining Prospector
Turcaud : THIS WAS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE !!!

Only PhD could have found those...so came on the scene Tyrwhitt* for
Telfer, Barr for Nifty and Atkinson for Kintyre ... alongside Tyrwhitt
was Thomson MSc, his phoney theories & his hunch from Perth, Searls,
Koehn & Borner !!!! All got credit and made their career & fame on the
wave of such 'discoveries' Turcaud never got a single thanks from the
Political manure in the West Australian Parliament .... only denial at
best !

The Mining Criminals of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton could not
accept either to pay the 1% free carried interest to a prospector
since further they could not accept that the Discoverer could not be
their own self ! Such immense find could not have been done except by
such exceptional companies as the Mining Criminals ' indeed ! Hence
the Narla & Day Dawn smoke screen episode and the thousand then of
Narla & Day Dawn shareholders robbed as on a highway by the said
Mining Criminals !
Such manure of course had to cover its track, hence the watering of
the West Australian Whorehouse aka Parliament at the tune of millions
from 37 years now , with every single Premier bought off cash on the
table ....and the Hon Evans Attorney General, & Narla Corporate
Prospector Bert Rutherford ( the one who denounced to me and then to
Hon Evans the Mining Criminals wheeling & dealings ) meeting early
death !!

I too if I had not pulled out of australia in time would not be alive,
since as you know I never give up, either in mining prospecting as in
ordinary life !

I praise you for your bare courage Dr Don Findlay, especially for that
letter you wrote to WA Premier Gallop, which was of course another
rebuff from that sold out man, and likewise I praise Bob Sheppard,
the Australian Prospectors Union President and writer of "THE GOLDEN
RULE" _ the True Story of Telfer Mine discovery ... and also Peter
Bridge, Carole, Graham without forgetting Dr Jacques Philippe of
Perth.

.... as for all those insulters and definitive Mining Criminals '
unconditional supporters : Eduard Groenstein, Sunny, Anglesea, Chris
Mac Donald ... there are just the tip of the iceberg and voicing what
the Mining / Financial / Political, Geological & Administration manure
is thinking : WE KISS THE HAND WHICH FEEDS US !

*PhD Geology ( Bristol ) Tyrwhitt ' official relation of Telfer Mine
discovery as written in Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton official
account ' DESERT GOLD ' :
" I SPOTTED THE SITE FROM THE AIR AND LANDED NEAR BY IN THE DESERT TO
TAKE SAMPLES "
( One certainly needs a PhD to make such evident lies acceptable )

All my best compliments, Sir,

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old May 7th 07, 12:43 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
don findlay

wrote:
[...]

Good morning to you, Sir J-P,... .. Don't worry, .. It's something
the corporate image of Newcrest/ Newmont in Australia must live with
(they're afraid). Anyone googling about their enterprise here to do
with Gold in Australia, cannot help but learn the story, particularly
if their search terms include 'telfer'.

"gold mine" Australia
"Australia's largest goldmine"
Australia discovery gold mine
Newcrest gold mine
Newcrest gold mine discovery
Newmont gold mine discovery
tyrwhitt discovery
tyrwhitt Australia* http://tinyurl.com/2ptmom
telfer gold
telfer gold mine
telfer newcrest gold

The one with the asterisk is interesting since Tyrwhitt no longer
claims discovery of Telfer. He's also removed it from his CV
http://tinyurl.com/2ucdap (first on the list)

....Wonder how he's getting on in Tibet, ... Must be hellish cold up
there. Here? It's another warm bright sunshiny day. Can't imagine
why anyone would want to work way up there, when it's so nice and warm
way down here... by the beach 'an all those gels in bikinis and
pina coladas, ..instead of blinking yaks supping on buttered tea to
keep warm.

..... :-)

Old May 7th 07, 01:27 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
TacAN

"don findlay" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
to Dr Don Findlay

Simple Hyperthetical:

Assume that:

1. Jean-Paul never came to Australia and never discovered Telfer.
2. Mr Tyrwitt never had a "convenient hunch" about where to look for the
now Telfer mines.

(And I note Dr Findlays comment that Mr Tyrwitt no longer makes mention of
this in his CV)

How long would would it have taken the area to be noticed as mineral
bearing?

Aerial photography in the late 60's was being carried out by ex WWII
Lockheed Hudson (Adastra Airways was one) and later by

some Aero Commander aircraft.
The image quality was not that brilliant, if it was in colour it was taken
in natural colour, and no way would have indicated

the nature of mineral deposits below the surface.

False colour and Ground Penetrating Radar was not used until probably the
1980's - 1990's (if not later)

Accurate satellite imaging to the degree where potential mineral deposits
may be identified was likely not available until

the late 1990's.

Telfer mining did not start until 1996 (?)

Some comment from this page - referring mainly to the mining commencement
dates : -

http://www.mmsi.com/news_35.shtml

Telfer, located 2,500 kilometers northeast of Perth in Western Australia,
successfully utilized Modular's DISPATCH® mine

management system from 1996 to August 2000 when operations were suspended.
Upon reopening in 2003, Telfer turned to Modular

to provide an integrated open pit mine management system that would maintain
a high level of accurate information and data

efficiency.

The technology to sufficiently identify minerals via sat imaging did exist
until the late 1990's

Conclusion:

1. Jean Pauls gut busting ground work was done in 1970
2. Meaningful Satellite technology did not exist until, lets say, 1995
3. Basic maths take 1970 from 1995 - gives 25 years.

Jean-Paul brought Australia 25 years into the future - without his
contribution Australia would certainly have been the poorer.

JP and Dr.Findlay - trust this makes some sense and that the point I am
attempting to make comes across ok.
Was written in some haste

Regards
Graham

...Wonder how he's getting on in Tibet, ... Must be hellish cold up
there. Here? It's another warm bright sunshiny day. Can't imagine
why anyone would want to work way up there, when it's so nice and warm
way down here... by the beach 'an all those gels in bikinis and
pina coladas, ..instead of blinking yaks supping on buttered tea to
keep warm.

.... :-)

Old May 7th 07, 06:04 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
ray

TacAN wrote:
"don findlay" wrote in message
Snip vast quantities of drelbisms

Meaning, I take it, he not only didn't haven't a frigging clue, but
couldn't possibly have at the time. To quote MPFC: `Spot The Looney!"
Old May 7th 07, 09:36 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
TacAN

"ray" wrote in message
TacAN wrote:
"don findlay" wrote in message Snip vast quantities
of drelbisms

Is that what you see - the morning after? :-)

Meaning, I take it, he not only didn't haven't a frigging clue, but
couldn't possibly have at the time.

ray , its not rocket surgery.

If JP weren't on the scene in 1970 practicing his unique understanding of
geology - Australia would have had to wait a *minimum* of 15 years, before
technology allowed us to better identify both surface features of mineral
deposits as well as sub-surface deposits.

To quote MPFC: `Spot The Looney!"

The whole world is mad 'cept me and thee .... you should know the rest.
:-)

Old May 7th 07, 02:43 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
[email protected]

On 7 mai, 10:36, "TacAN" wrote:
"ray" wrote in message

TacAN wrote:
"don findlay" wrote in message Snip vast quantities
of drelbisms

Is that what you see - the morning after? :-)

Meaning, I take it, he not only didn't haven't a frigging clue, but
couldn't possibly have at the time.

ray , its not rocket surgery.

If JP weren't on the scene in 1970 practicing his unique understanding of
geology - Australia would have had to wait a *minimum* of 15 years, before
technology allowed us to better identify both surface features of mineral
deposits as well as sub-surface deposits.

To quote MPFC: `Spot The Looney!"

The whole world is mad 'cept me and thee .... you should know the rest.
:-)

Thanks Graham,

In fact the Rooney show, which I am pretty sure is a stricking feature
from the air, has not been found to this day.
.... and it is in the Great Sandy Desert indeed ... and certainly in my
view standing out like the nose in the face to anyone alledgedly _
like that Tyrwhitt fraud _ able to pick up mineral deposits from the
air

Further still there are 3 main major deposits located elsewhere and to
which Australia at large has not the slighest clue, and whose
environment are considered like the Great Sandy Desert before me
completely barren.

I do not consider system such as the one you describe as any value,
since most deposits are completely weathered for the most part above
the water table;
There are other system of course and which I know well and these get
results .
Please note below that letter I have sent to
http://www.southchinaresources.com/I...lt.aspx?id=258
South China Ressources l
the following message

Sirs,

This is just to warn you that you are employing one of the greatest
Geological fraud alive in the world : David Stuart Tyrwhitt, PhD
(geology) Bristol University .
That chap made all his career, and built up all his fame on the
pretension that he had found Australia largest Gold Deposit Telfer
Mine .

That thief and financial criminal indeed who defrauded Narla & Day
Dawn shareholders of millions of dollars, indicates clearly how he
pretentiously made his alleged discovery in the immensity of the Great
Sandy Desert of Australia ::

"I SPOTTED THE SITE FROM THE AIR AND LANDED NEAR BY IN THE DESERT TO
TAKE SAMPLES "

and this is written in "DESERT GOLD" which is the official account
of Telfer Mine discovery by Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton Mining
Criminals, and that book was written by that said Tyrwhitt, who you
trust now unfortunately as a competent & most experienced geologist !
In the above short statement of that Mining Criminal you will find 2
lies in succession, and I leave it to you to find out these 2
impossibilities in succession indeed , which determine not only the
deviant mind of the Tyrwhitt Criminal but his total incompetence !

Further still Tyrwhitt, banding with Newmont Chairman Searls, is
guilty of corruption of many Members of the West Australian
Parliament, right up to the Premier (s) Burke and Court who were
bought to the tune of Millions of dollars to prevent a Royal Inquiry
into the Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton Mining Criminals' Great
Sandy Desert Swindle of Narla & Day Dawn Shareholders of Billions of
Dollars ... in fact of their right ownership of the now so-called
Telfer Mine. That Royal Inquiry was required by the late Hon T.D
Evans, former WA Attorney General and Member for Kalgoorlie. At the
present time and according to Her Majesty 's standards the West
Australia Parliament stands any time to face charges of High
Corruption and Forfeiture from Her Majesty' s Services !!!

Please note incidentally that Tyrwhitt was a drawback to any company
that man went to, once fired by Newmont ( as him why ) , and
contributed to huge loss to some Diamonds exploration Company, whose
exploration that fraudulent man became Exploration Manager.

I am sure, although Tyrwhitt does not mention it anymore on the
Internet, that he presented himself to your board on the pretence of
his Telfer Mine discovery. I am sure that Con man did, and this is the
main reason indeed why you hired him ! Correct ? Back in Australia
that Tyrwhitt chap is considered rightly for what he is, A FRAUD, and
no people want to have anything to do with that Prospectors Prospector
( worthy of the rope indeed ) Tyrwhitt is presently a shame to both
the whole Australia geologists community but as well to his Bristol
University .... and this is why he took his chance with unaware
Chinese decent & trusting people. Be certain that Tyrwhitt will take
advantage of any trust you may put in him and will take any advantage
of such and repay you in the best case with nothing, and in worse case
with immense losses of money, time & opportunity !

This is my duty, as Australia Greatest Mining Pioneer of all times,
with over 22 mineral discoveries in that country and 3 MINES ON THE
MAP OF AUSTRALIA, to warn you against that sly & abject villain, who
wherever he goes through spreads as a plague the miasmas of his evil
soul !

Yours faithfully

Old May 7th 07, 02:45 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
[email protected]

On 7 mai, 01:43, don findlay wrote:
wrote:
[...]

.... :-)- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Thank you Don,
This what I have sent in return, and I will follow with same message
to all shareholders. :

http://www.southchinaresources.com/I...lt.aspx?id=258
SOUTH CHINA RESSOURCES PLC

Old May 7th 07, 03:18 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Eduard Groenstein

On Mon, 07 May 2007 08:36:30 +0000, TacAN wrote:

Meaning, I take it, he not only didn't haven't a frigging clue, but
couldn't possibly have at the time.

ray , its not rocket surgery.

I don't see what rocket surgery has to do with it. I think you just made
that up. Turdy can probably heal sick rockets in five seconds flat anyway.

If JP weren't on the scene in 1970 practicing his unique understanding
of geology - Australia would have had to wait a *minimum* of 15 years,
before technology allowed us to better identify both surface features of
mineral deposits as well as sub-surface deposits.

People have been using magic, divining rods, god whispering and related
technologies for a long time. Given enough time, purely on the basis of
probability, some whack job who says "Eric the lizard god told me to dig
here" is going to strike it rich. We all know who that was.

To quote MPFC: `Spot The Looney!"

The whole world is mad 'cept me and thee .... you should know the rest.
:-)

That wasn't very funny :-(

Eduard

Old May 8th 07, 01:03 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
TacAN

"Eduard Groenstein" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 07 May 2007 08:36:30 +0000, TacAN wrote:

ray , its not rocket surgery.

Eduard
I guess you dont know my strange "humour". :-)

My comment about rocket surgery really meant, that what I was saying, was
not difficult to understand.

Hence my clarification:- (of a previous rather long epistle that I summed
up in this bit .....)

If JP weren't on the scene in 1970 practicing his unique understanding of
geology - Australia would have had to wait a *minimum* of 15 years, before
technology allowed us to better identify both surface features of mineral
deposits as well as sub-surface deposits

To quote MPFC: `Spot The Looney!"

The whole world is mad 'cept me and thee .... you should know the rest.
:-)

That wasn't very funny :-(

Eduard

I dont quite understand how this small quote from Shakespeare might have
offended - pls accept apologies if this was the case. Once again my
"strange humour"

Don't ever expect me to respond to anyone's posts with anger and vitriol -
it just won't happen.
So while some things that I say may *appear* to be agressive, are not
intended that way.

The time that is left to me in this life is way too short to go down that
track. :-(

Regards
Graham

Old May 8th 07, 04:24 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

* news *
* On Mon, 07 May 2007 08:36:30 +0000, TacAN wrote:
*intended that way.
*
*The time that is left to me in this life is way too short to go down
that
*track. :-(
*
*Regards
*Graham

I am sorry to hear such news , Graham !
Are you all right ?
If not, send me a direct mail at that address : jean-paul.turcaud
(at) neuf.fr
I will be pleased to help you, since in my book there is no fatality
of diseases and all such are very easily resolved indeed!
..
The diseases business is a juicy one indeed, but the fact is that we
don't need the quacks at all !

Don't hesitate, I will do something for you, which of course I shall
not do for Groenstein or his criminal friends
Jean-Paul Turcaud