VVFWS NOMINATION: The Anti-Relativists

Old May 4th 07, 06:27 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

Default VVFWS NOMINATION: The Anti-Relativists

Double-A wrote:

On May 4, 8:24 am, "T Wake" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

I have been thinking about this for a long time -- each one of these
usenet entities qualifies for the Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science
Award by themselves (and some already have one), but trying to reward
their efforts individually would take many months. While pondering
this situation, it occurred to me that the common theme to these
science kooks is their dedication to showing how Einstein was wrong,
more specifically how they toil for untold hours attempting to undo the
heinous wrong imposed by Special and General Relativity. Thus, I was
led to a group nomination, as follows.

First, the award description:

Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award

"Given to those inspired, pioneering visionaries with their worthy
inventions, institutions, and prides-of-joys, who have reasoned it out,
who KNOW The Answer, who would know how to use it to make for a better
humanity... if only somebody would listen to them."

It is my opinion that these visionaries qualify, so I therefore
nominate the anti-relativists of sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity,
and sci.astro for the VVFWS. The collective nominees a

Androcles and his array of socks
Jeff dot dot dot Relf
Henri Wilson
V dot Porat
kenseto
[hanson]
Tom Crackpotter
greysky
G=EMC^2 Glazier (Bert / Treb)

If there are omissions from or errors in this list, corrections are
certainly welcome.

Any seconds for the nomination?

Massively seconded.

Please show one time where Bert Glazier has challenged Einstein or his
Relativity.

Double-A

I guess that is true, it is really hard to understand exactly what Bert
says. Deleted.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist
Old May 4th 07, 06:36 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

wrote:

On May 4, 9:15 am, Y wrote:

[top-posted incoherency flushed]

On May 5, 1:07 am, Art Deco wrote:

If there are omissions from or errors in this list, corrections are
certainly welcome.

Any seconds for the nomination?

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

List Continued

"Einsteinhoax" and his many,many socks

Shubee (Scooby Doo Doo)
Stamenin (and the Ustashi family)
ca314159
maxwell
kanuk
Don Stockbauer
Len Gaasenbeek

Very good, thank you. So the list stands thusly so far:

Androcles and his array of socks
Jeff dot dot dot Relf
Henri Wilson
V dot Porat
kenseto
[hanson]
Tom "Crackpotter" Potter
greysky
Pentcho Valev
Jan Panteltje
Traveler
Juan R
(Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
socratus
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

GSS
LJBrewer
Koobee-Wooblee
Tom Van Flandern
Surfer
Uwe Hayek
Marcel Luttgens
oriel36
zzbunker
Nick
Ajay Sharma (physicsajay and his many sockpuppets)
David Seppala
Barry
Phil
John Kennaugh
Reg Cahill
xhacker
Ken S. Tucker
Sue

Old May 4th 07, 06:39 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message
John \"C\ wrote:

Art and Gay Duck are in their "Luv Nest" right now.

They will reply after they "clean-up".

No one asked for your input, Clockbrain.

My bad!

HJ

p.s. Say "Qwack" to Duckie for me.

Old May 4th 07, 06:40 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

.... As you can add, after all those ones has had ****ed you.

.... That you can **** yourself, a definitely as a matter a fact!

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Think About That!

wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 4, 9:15 am, Y wrote:
As for me, I don't think Einstein was wrong.

I think Newton, Einstein and Hawking are all right it their related
ways.

But If I were playing poker next to all three of them, I would merely
suggest (out of respect of course) That what they were observing of
time was really distance all along.

-y

On May 5, 1:07 am, Art Deco wrote:

[...]

Add :

Traveler
Juan R
(Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
socratus
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

GSS
LJBrewer
Koobee-Wooblee
Tom Van Flandern
Surfer
Uwe Hayek
Marcel Luttgens
oriel36
zzbunker
Nick
Ajay Sharma (physicsajay and his many sockpuppets)
Tom Potter
David Seppala
Barry
Phil
John Kennaugh
Reg Cahill
xhacker
Ken S. Tucker
Sue

Old May 4th 07, 07:47 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

Ahmed Ouahi, Architect wrote:

... As you can add, after all those ones has had ****ed you.

... That you can **** yourself, a definitely as a matter a fact!

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Think About That!

Yes, the acceptance speeches are starting to arrive.

wrote in message
roups.com...

Old May 4th 07, 07:59 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Hagar[_1_]

On May 5, 1:07 am, Art Deco wrote:

If there are omissions from or errors in this list, corrections are
certainly welcome.

Any seconds for the nomination?

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

List Continued

[...]

Just add the entire AUK00k contingent to the list ... that would make it
complete.
PS: You can also add your favorite PuddleQuack; oh, wait ... he's a k00k
already, my bad.

Old May 4th 07, 08:03 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"Hagar" wrote in message

Just add the entire AUK00k contingent to the list ... that would make it
complete.
PS: You can also add your favorite PuddleQuack; oh, wait ... he's a k00k
already, my bad.

Misunderstanding noted.

Old May 4th 07, 08:04 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect wrote:

... As you can add, after all those ones has had ****ed you.

... That you can **** yourself, a definitely as a matter a fact!

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Think About That!

Yes, the acceptance speeches are starting to arrive.

Typical Kook. The votes haven't even been cast yet but Ahmed Ouahi assumes
he [they] will win.

Old May 4th 07, 08:22 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

T Wake wrote:

"Hagar" wrote in message
m...

Just add the entire AUK00k contingent to the list ... that would make it
complete.
PS: You can also add your favorite PuddleQuack; oh, wait ... he's a k00k
already, my bad.

Misunderstanding noted.

It isn't much of a surprise, Hagar understands very little.

Old May 4th 07, 08:34 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Puppet_Sock

On May 4, 11:07 am, Art Deco wrote:
I have been thinking about this for a long time -- each one of these
usenet entities qualifies for the Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science
Award by themselves

[snip]

I think such awards encourage rather than discourage
the dreck that squashes real content here.

Some years ago I attended a Hugo award ceremony.
(If you don't know what it is, don't worry about it.)
Each year the ballots for this award include the option
of voting for "no award" in order to allow for people
to opine that no contestant that year deserves to get
the award, and so it not be handed out just `cause
it's a new year. Though there have been mighty few
"no award" years. I don't know if there ever has been
one, but it is not very common if it has happened.

But this one year they had a "No Award" that would
be given to the best rejection letter an author had
received for a submitted story. That is, the award for
the best "No" would be the "No Award." And the
MC for the show went through this long shaggy dog
story about a story that rejected at several "big name"
mags, and eventually got published, and won lots
of awards and made him a stack of cash.

So, when they finally got around to opening the
envelope to see who won the "No Award" of course
it was "no award" meaning they would not give it
out that year. Hey, you think an author is going to
give and *award* to an editor for rejecting a story?

You think we should give awards to the people who
pollute this place with the worst postings? Nah.
Socks