AS DROUGHT WORSENS AUSTRALIA CATTLE SCOUR ROADSIDES FOR FOOD

Old May 4th 07, 07:26 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Default AS DROUGHT WORSENS AUSTRALIA CATTLE SCOUR ROADSIDES FOR FOOD

Good news again from the LOB ( Land of *******s ) indicating the
progression of the DDD (Divine Drudging Drought ) . Goulbourn Dam is
at 3% which is my target for all australia's dams
Meanwhile the Mining Criminals of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton
are foraging profits, the official Mining Heroes Tyrwhitt, Thomson,
Searls etc Barr, Atkinson are permanently celebrated as such, and the
Western Australia Whorehouse aka Parliament is cashing on the price of
its forfeiture & treachery !
Excellent !
In the meantime the Collective Chastiment is befalling the Evil
Country of australia, as a proper response to its Collective Crimes

Of course I am monitoring the evolution of the situation from here,
and fullly controlling it indeed

Avons entériné la present obedience à laquelle avons accointé le
signe

.... et par son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

AFP News brief
As drought worsens, Australian cattle scour roadsides for food
http://www.france24.com/france24Publ...d4qo&cat=null#
by Neil Sands
Send by e-mail Save Print As Australian farmer Philip Bell coaxed his
cattle along the road, a bystander nodded toward a straggler ambling
behind the rest of the herd searching for an overlooked tussock of
grass.

"Not much of a bull, is he?" the local said, prompting a rueful smile
from beneath Bell's oversized Akubra hat.

"Nah," the cattleman replied. "Used to be, but. He should be 600-700
kilos (1,300-1,550 pounds) but he's nearer 400 now."

As the world's top climate change experts meet in Bangkok to thrash
out a long-term response to global warming, farmers in this part of
Australia are already in the front line.

Bell's property lies in some of Australia's most fertile agricultural
land around Goulburn, some 210 kilometres (130 miles) southwest of
Sydney.

However, many of his cattle have been left emaciated by the country's
worst drought in a century, a prolonged dry spell Australia's most
eminent scientist has linked to climate change.

Environmental researcher Tim Flannery has warned that Brisbane and
Adelaide -- home to a combined total of three million people -- could
run out of water by year's end.

He said the country was facing a "catastrophic" situation.

"Even a year ago this would have been unthinkable," Flannery told AFP.
"I think it's the most extreme and the most dangerous situation
arising from climate change facing any country in the world right
now."

The drought has forced Bell to "drove," or walk, his hungry cattle in
the hope they can get some nutrients from the grass verges along a
local back road before being penned into another threadbare paddock.

"We're just trying to find some food for them. We've run out of feed
at home and we're just using the road as a break measure because we
can't get grain or feed at the moment," he told AFP.

But there are slim pickings as other farmers have been forced to take
the same measures in a bid to fatten up their cattle as winter
approaches.

"As the weather cools down it's going to get pretty critical," Bell
said.

Nearby Goulburn has been on level-five water restrictions, the
toughest that can be imposed by authorities in Australia, for two and
a half years.

The town's 25,000 inhabitants cannot use outside taps for any reason,
including washing cars and watering gardens. Households are limited to
150 litres (33 gallons) of water a day -- about the amount used during
a 15-minute shower.

Goulburn's main water supply, the Pejar Dam, has dwindled to only
three percent of capacity, despite a sprinkling of rain in recent
weeks.

Locals say the parched earth simply soaked up the brief downfall,
pointing out that months of heavy rain are needed to top up water
storages, rather than the occasional day every few weeks.

"We've had little breaks but it's not enough," farmer John Hoskins
said.

Hoskins said the drought that has stretched for a decade in areas of
the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia's largest river system, was taking
a financial and mental toll on those living off the land.

"The suicide rate in farmers has gone right up," he said. "You've got
to keep yourself in tune with your neighbours and not get too isolated
and talk to each other if you've got problems.

"Everyone's in the same boat out here, we're all struggling."

The chief executive of an independent think-tank, the Climate
Institute, said climate change would make Australia's weather more
extreme.

"We'll have intensified cycles so that our droughts will be worse,
they'll be more frequent and when it rains it will be more intense as
well," John Connor told AFP.

"So it's true that we do have cycles here but some of those cycles are
going to get worse and worse."

The government last month said the drought was so severe that it would
take the unprecedented step of cutting off irrigation water to the
Murray-Darling by July unless the situation improved.

Hoskins said some struggling country people resented the profligacy of
their city cousins with water.

"A lot of people expect water down there no matter what. They're happy
to flush stuff down the sink and not be responsible for it," he said.

Meanwhile, many farmers faced going to the wall because of a drought
that "just keeps rolling on."

"That's the issue," he said. "It's longer than the others.... The
difference with this one is it's persisting and just won't seem to go
away.

"Before, (with a drought of) two years, we could cope and then, odds
on, think that we were going to get out of it.

"At the moment it just keeps rolling on -- that's a bit of a worry."

Old May 4th 07, 09:18 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

On 4 mai, 08:26, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
wrote:
[...]

for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/gru...ies/s28534.htm

AFP News brief
As drought worsens, Australian cattle scour roadsides for foodhttp://www.france24.com/france24Public/en/administration/afp-news.htm...
[...]

Things will go ahead according to plan since the antipodean Turds
are
unable to understand even the criminal extent of their Collective
Crimes, and not only are that australian filth unable to thank those
who did them good, but they insult such in return !
37 years later anyway the Collective Chastiment is indeed what only
matters !
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old May 4th 07, 11:42 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Eduard Groenstein

On Thu, 03 May 2007 23:26:38 -0700, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia
of all Times wrote:

Good news again from the LOB ( Land of *******s ) ...
Excellent !

The best news of all, is that Australia will never again have to bear your
weight on her sacred soil. NOT ONE CENT of the money being made from the
Telfer mine will EVER go into your pockets. Excellent !

Old May 4th 07, 09:42 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science

of all Times wrote:
Good news again from the LOB ( Land of *******s ) ...
Excellent !

The best news of all, is that Australia will never again have to bear your
weight on her sacred soil. NOT ONE CENT of the money being made from the
Telfer mine will EVER go into your pockets. Excellent !

Why excellent Mister Eduardo Großturd ?
Do you approve Collective Crimes ?

In any case, you are correct, I cleared NOT ONE CENT from the Telfer
Mine, and by the way NOT ONE CENT either from Nifty Copper or Kintyre
Uranium mines, I fact Eduardo, as Dr Findlay put it very cleverly, I
have paid for all those discoveries with my own money, discoveries
which you enjoy since 37 years !
The only things I received in return were denials, innuendos, promises
not kept either by the WA Parliament or the Mining Criminals ( even by
Malozemoff ) & insults galore !!!

Still, could you tell me, since I just cannot understand it at all,
why was it not a single Thanks in return for such achievements ( you
would be proud of such achievements hey mate ? ) so, why was it not a
single Thanks to me from either the Western Australia Whorehouse aka
Parliament, the Mining Criminals, the Mines Dpt ... and even the Land
Dpt ( I put quite a few features on a barren map indeed ... although
those too close to the 3 major finds were rejected ) ? Why ???

Is it because in the Land Of *******s you know nothing about being
courteous & polite ?
That's must be it !

In any case, see what you get now as Collective Chastiment for your
Collective Crimes ??? Do you appreciate ?

By the way on a personal level may I put a question on to you ?
Here it is :
Do you think those poor farmers and country people at large indeed,
have the slightest clue as to whom they owe their present
predicament ? Do you think someone ever told them they are indebted
for that to Mining Criminals, Corrupt Pollies, Financial legerdemain
Swindlers and of course 7 Geological Frauds. I am sure they would
appreciate the infos, in case they do not know, especially the 300
of them at this day ( since beginning 2006 ) who, before being
murdered by Banking Vultures, would have appreciated indeed for what
cause they were dying !!!

I would appreciate your answer, Eduardo, since I fear those country
guys are completely unaware of the debt they have towards Newmont /
Newcrest, BHP / Billiton for that terrible DDD laminating the
countryside and soon all cities at large

Thank you in anticipation

With kind but most sorry regards ... as well as to your best & most
vicious friends : Anglesea, Morien, Sunny & Chris Mc Donald

Old May 5th 07, 02:34 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
TacAN

"Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times"
wrote in message
ups.com...

Still, could you tell me, since I just cannot understand it at all,
why was it not a single Thanks in return for such achievements ( you
would be proud of such achievements hey mate ? ) so, why was it not a
single Thanks to me from either the Western Australia Whorehouse aka
Parliament, the Mining Criminals, the Mines Dpt ... and even the Land
Dpt ( I put quite a few features on a barren map indeed ... although
those too close to the 3 major finds were rejected ) ? Why ???

Is it because in the Land Of *******s you know nothing about being
courteous & polite ?
That's must be it !

Dear Jean-Paul

You may remember that I have replied to you - at all times I have been
courteous and on several occasions have shown you some considerable support.
This will not change!

For what it is worth - I do personally thankyou.
For your courage in spending so much time and effort in the desert and for
your courage and fortitude in your fight to achieve rightful recognition. I
admire you for your guts and fortitude.
It is incredibly sad that it has not been forth-coming as your rightful due.

I was not aware of any of this until recently acquiring a computer and being
able to access the internet.
I suspect our paths crossed during the late 1960's or early 1970's when you
spent some time in Queensland. The town of Roma - does that sound
familiar??? :-)

Jean-Paul - you have made a very significant contribution. Thankyou

Graham

Old May 5th 07, 05:08 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Lord Picton from the house of trolls

On May 5, 11:34 am, "TacAN" wrote:
"Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Oh dear why don't both of you monkeys swap semen together ?

Old May 5th 07, 06:17 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Eduard Groenstein

On Fri, 04 May 2007 21:08:20 -0700, Lord Picton from the house of trolls
wrote:

On May 5, 11:34 am, "TacAN" wrote:
[...]

Graham is one of his sockpuppets, like Claudette. I am guessing JP swaps
it with himself a lot (judging from his posts).

Old May 8th 07, 07:14 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Aw, Turdball, we know YOU are the ONLY TURD around here!

Saul Levy

On 4 May 2007 13:42:54 -0700, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of
all Times wrote:

On 4 mai, 12:42, "Eduard Groenstein" wrote:
On Thu, 03 May 2007 23:26:38 -0700, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia

Why excellent Mister Eduardo Großturd ?
Do you approve Collective Crimes ?

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer [and LOSER] of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert [where he went insane!]

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
Founder of the FALSE Geology [remember Sydney?]