VVFWS NOMINATION: The Anti-Relativists

Old May 8th 07, 04:17 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected]

Default VVFWS NOMINATION: The Anti-Relativists

On May 4, 8:07 am, Art Deco wrote:
I have been thinking about this for a long time -- each one of these
usenet entities qualifies for the Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science
Award by themselves (and some already have one), but trying to reward
their efforts individually would take many months. While pondering
this situation, it occurred to me that the common theme to these
science kooks is their dedication to showing how Einstein was wrong,
more specifically how they toil for untold hours attempting to undo the
heinous wrong imposed by Special and General Relativity. Thus, I was
led to a group nomination, as follows.

First, the award description:

Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award

"Given to those inspired, pioneering visionaries with their worthy
inventions, institutions, and prides-of-joys, who have reasoned it out,
who KNOW The Answer, who would know how to use it to make for a better
humanity... if only somebody would listen to them."

It is my opinion that these visionaries qualify, so I therefore
nominate the anti-relativists of sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity,
and sci.astro for the VVFWS. The collective nominees a

Androcles and his array of socks
Jeff dot dot dot Relf
Henri Wilson
V dot Porat
kenseto
[hanson]
Tom Crackpotter
greysky
G=EMC^2 Glazier (Bert / Treb)

If there are omissions from or errors in this list, corrections are
certainly welcome.

Any seconds for the nomination?

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Add :

Hopar (the armenian aryan revolution)

Old May 8th 07, 04:20 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected]

On May 4, 8:07 am, Art Deco wrote:
[...]

Also :

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" - Cybeneticist