The proof of mass vector.

Old May 6th 07, 01:55 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Ka-In Yen

Default The proof of mass vector.

Mathematically, I proved that Einstein was
ill-trained in 3D vector algebra; STR was based
on incomplete physical mathematics. Logically,
STR is totally nonsense.

The proof of mass vector.

Ka-In Yen
http://www.geocities.com/redlorikee

Introduction:
In this paper, we will prove that linear mass density and
surface mass density are vector, and the application of mass
vector is presented.

1. The unit of vector.

In physics, The unit of three-dimensional cartesian coordinate
systems is meter. In this paper, a point of 3-D coordinate
system is written as

(p1,p2,p3) m, or (p:3) m

and a vector is written as

a,b,c m, or a:3 m

or

l mi,j,k = a,b,c m

where l=abs(sqrt(a^2+b^2+c^2)) is the magnitude of the vector,
and i,j,k is a unit vector which gives the direction of
the vector.

For three reasons, a magnitude of a vector can not add to a
scalar:
i) The magnitude belongs to the set of vector; it's a
portion of a vector. Scalar belongs to a field.
ii) The magnitude is real non-negative number, but scalar
is real number.
iii) The unit of magnitude is meter, but scalar has no unit.
This is a major difference between physics and mathematics.
5m+3 is meaningless.

2. Linear mass density is a vector.

The mass of a string is M kg, and the length of the string
is l mi:3. Where l m is the magnitude of the length, and
i:3 is a 3-D unit vector which gives the direction of the
string. Then the linear mass density of the string is:

M/(li:3)=(M/l) (kg/m)i:3

The direction, i:3, is not changed by "division", so we
can move i:3 from denominator to numerator. A direction
is changed by -1 only. A proof is found in Clifford algebras:

[Proof]
k/a,b,c=[ka,b,c]/[a,b,c^2]
=(k/l) i,j,k
where l is the magnitude of a,b,c, and i,j,k is the
unit vector of a,b,c.
[Proof]

3. Surface mass density is a vector.

A parallelogram has two vectors: l mi:3 and h mj:3. i:3
and j:3 are unit vectors. The area vector of the parallelogram
is the cross product of these two vectors.

l mi:3 X h mj:3= lh (m^2 )i:3Xj:3
= lh abs(sin(theta)) (m^2)k:3

Where theta is the angle between i:3 and j:3. k:3 is
a unit vector which is perpendicular to i:3 and j:3.
For AXB=-BXA, an area has two directions.

We can divide the area vector by the length vector.

lh*abs(sin(theta))k:3/[li:3]
=hi:3Xj:3/i:3
=h(i:3Xj:3)Xi:3
(The direction, i:3, is not changed by "division", and
the division is replaced by a cross product.)
=-hi:3X(i:3Xj:3)
=-h[i:3(i:3oj:3)-j:3(i:3oi:3)]
(where o is dot product.)
=-h(cos(theta)i:3-j:3)
=h(j:3-cos(theta)i:3) m

The result is a rectangle, not the original parallelogram. We
can test the result.

h(j:3-cos(theta)i:3)Xli:3=lh m^2j:3Xi:3

The magnitude of the area vector is conserved, but the direction
is opposite.

The mass of a round plate is M kg, and the area vector is
A m^2i:3; then the surface mass density is

M kg/(A m^2i:3)=M/A (kg/m^2)i:3

4. Mass vector in physics.

Mass vector has been found in two equations: 1) the velocity
equation of string. 2) Bernoulli's equation.

i) For waves on a string, we have the velocity equation:

v=sqrt(tau/mu). v is velocity of wave, tau is tension
applying to string, and mu is linear mass density of
string. We can rewrite the equation:

mu=tau/v^2.

In the above equation, the mu is parallel to tau, and both
of them are vector.

ii) Bernoulli's equation is:

P + k*v^2/2=C (P is pressure, k is volume density, and v is
velocity. Here we neglect the gravitational term.)

Multiplying cross area vector A m^2i:3 of a string to
Bernoulli's
equation(where i:3 is a unit vector),

P*Ai:3 + k*Ai:3*v^2/2=C*Ai:3
Fi:3 + Li:3*v^2/2=C*Ai:3
(where F is the magnitude of force, and L is the magnitude
of linear mass density.)

These two equations are well used in the theory "Magnetic force:
Combining Drag force and Bernoulli force of ether dynamics."
For detail, please refer to my site:
http://www.geocities.com/redlorikee

Old May 6th 07, 02:17 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article .com,
Ka-In Yen wrote:

Mathematically, I proved that Einstein was
ill-trained in 3D vector algebra; STR was based
on incomplete physical mathematics. Logically,
STR is totally nonsense.

You have only proved that you are an idiot.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Old May 7th 07, 01:26 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Ka-In Yen

On May 6, 9:17 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,
Ka-In Yen wrote:

Mathematically, I proved that Einstein was
ill-trained in 3D vector algebra; STR was based
on incomplete physical mathematics. Logically,
STR is totally nonsense.

You have only proved that you are an idiot.

Go play your video game; NG is for college students who
study very hard.

Old May 7th 07, 01:29 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article .com,
Ka-In Yen wrote:

On May 6, 9:17 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,
Ka-In Yen wrote:

Mathematically, I proved that Einstein was
ill-trained in 3D vector algebra; STR was based
on incomplete physical mathematics. Logically,
STR is totally nonsense.

You have only proved that you are an idiot.

Go play your video game; NG is for college students who
study very hard.

What an amazing retort. I am less then a few weeks away from completing my
Masters. You?

Old May 7th 07, 04:38 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 6, 9:17 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,
Ka-In Yen wrote:

Mathematically, I proved that Einstein was
ill-trained in 3D vector algebra; STR was based
on incomplete physical mathematics. Logically,
STR is totally nonsense.

You have only proved that you are an idiot.

Go play your video game; NG is for college students who
study very hard.

Counts you out then.