What to do with russia and ISS

Old September 16th 14, 05:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default What to do with russia and ISS

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:12:02 PM UTC-4, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 3:33:12 AM UTC-4, Fred J. McCall wrote:

More paranoid loonspew from Mookie...

Calling for the arrest of people who disagree with you is,

I call for your arrest for giving material aid and comfort to those who operate within the USG and are engaging in treason against the USG by manufacturing bogus threats against the USG to maintain expand their power within the USG. These are the same folks who created 9/11 and Al Queda, whom you also supported. Your pattern of supporting criminals is clear.

You call for my arrest because I do not share your paranoid delusions
and point them out.

Nonsense. The criminals in the USG that got away with 9/11 and the creation of Al Queda did so only because of propagandists like you silenced the calls for a real investigation. True to form, you now are attempting to silence any questioning of the mad rush to World War 3.

Once might be a mistake. Twice might be congenital stupidity.

Yet, collecting a paycheck from criminal pay masters to spew forth lies and destroy people's reputations with propaganda - is wrong and all those who engage in that sort of activity will be tracked down and pay the price exacted by an honest government. If history shows us anything, it is the folks who are lower down in the hierarchy that pay a disproportionate price in that case.

well, very

in keeping with the philosophies of the nations you support - Russia,

China, Iran...

I support the United States. Russia has worked diligently with the US to avoid nuclear conflagration. China has loaned the US trillions of dollars and organized its economy to service the US. Iran has supplied Europe and the US with trillions of dollars of oil, and will continue to do so, if they are permitted to keep some measure of the wealth they create for themselves and not give it all to criminal elements who control the US economy.

Delusional nutter.

You said it previously, Russia is not the problem. Did Russia kill JFK? Did they take advantage of the killing to build themselves up at US expense? No. You also said China is not the problem. You were rightDid China kill RFK? Martin Luther King? Did China stir up Americans against one another following those criminal acts? No. Did Iran cause the DOD to stand down and let 9/11 happen? No, they did not. Only the criminal elements within the USG could make that happen. People know this. Which is why the criminals needed to jettison 9/11 and restart the Cold War 2.0. It won't work, and propagandists and apologists like yourself will pay a high price for your treason I'm afraid.

Sarcasm - look it up.

Despite that, you were right when you said Russia was not the problem. They're not.

You might also want to examine Lee Harvey

Oswald's background. Russian wife, lived in the Soviet Union, and in

large part was exactly the sort of nutter you show yourself to be

here.

haha - so anyone who lives overseas and has a foreign born wife is a killer in your book? lol. Nice.

Do you realize that I am just a mirror? You are seeing only yourself?

Something to think about.

only stupid."

-- Heinrich Heine

Old September 16th 14, 06:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:23:13 PM UTC-4, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:29:33 AM UTC-4, Jeff Findley wrote:

In article ,

says...

More paranoid loonspew from Mookie...

Calling for the arrest of people who disagree with you is, well, very

in keeping with the philosophies of the nations you support - Russia,

China, Iran...

This is the sort of crap that caused me to finally killfile him.

I welcome a reasoned discussion, real debate and disagreement. I point out propaganda. Those who consistently apologize and defend treasonous criminals within the USG who are themselves guilty of treason. When push comes to shove I'm afraid those treasonous criminals will pay the ultimate price.

You want people to give your delusions weight by acting as if they are

sane. No thanks. You're a nutter who suffers from paranoid delusions

and you should seek mental health care.

His

vaguely on topic ramblings with pretend "aerospace engineering" were bad

enough.

This thread is about ISIS and Ukraine. So, its on topic. Its obvious that ISIS and Ukraine were created by the same criminal elements in the USA that carried out 9/11 and created Al Queda. This needs to be pointed out to everyone. We also need to draw the line! How far will we allow this charade to go on? When will true Americans stand up and demand the criminals be arrested and taken down? Bush and Cheny need to be in the dock for 9/11, for war crimes related to the torture of prisoners. McCain should be impeached for giving aid and comfort to ISIS leaders in Syria. Apologists who continue to cover up these crimes and stir the American people up against those who have done nothing against the USA, and permit the criminals to run rampant, should also be arrested.

This is sci.space.policy and ISIS and Ukraine are, by definition, not

on topic. The fact that you're a delusional loon is only on topic

insofar as it informs everyone of how much weight to give your

loonspew; that being none at all.

But, this constant paranoid delusional political b.s. is over

the top.

Its funny that the writer of this statement feels his liberties are personally threatened because I point out when people engage in treasonous propaganda and contribute criminally to the problem by stirring up people against those who have done nothing to us. This is like shouting fire in a crowded theatre. Only worse, since the outcome could be World War 3.

It's funny that someone who is calling for the imprisonment of anyone

who disagrees with his paranoid delusions thinks people WOULDN'T find

that 'threatening'.

Calling for the arrest of people exercising their freedom of speech

Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to shout FIRE in a crowded theatre. Neither does it give you the right to stir up people against those who are innocent of any wrong doing. The fact is Al Queda and 9/11 were manufactured by criminals operating within the USG. They got away with their crimes in part because people like you gave them aid and comfort. Now, those same criminals are attempting to create ISIS and manufacture a crisis in Ukraine to continue their strategy of tension. Meanwhile you and others like you, continue to give aid and comfort to the true enemies of the USG and stir people up to the point where they risk a nuclear conflict with Russia. Once people recognize what you are doing, you will pay the ultimate price I fear.

You're the one shouting fire in the theater, Mookie. You're the

nutter.

Warning you about that risk, is actually an act of friendship.

No, Mookie. Pointing out to you that you're acting insane and should

seek mental health care is actually an act of friendship. Threatening

people with imprisonment and shouting 'treason' is not.

(one

of the founding principles of the U.S.)

Stirring up people against innocents and ignoring the crimes carried out by the criminals within the USG is not a founding principle for anyone.

Again, you're the one trying to 'stir people up against innocents'

with your lies and paranoid delusions. Please, seek treatment.

is absolutely disgusting

The ease with which you attack innocents and give a pass to criminals is disgusting. When will you wake up and do the right thing?

What 'innocents'. Ignoring you is an 'attack'? Like I said, you're

suffering from paranoid delusions. Seek help.

and I,

for one, am glad he claims to now live in New Zealand.

How is claiming to live somewhere a cause for gladness? I'm a US citizen living abroad. I have citizenship in Switzerland and New Zealand as well as the USA. My Swiss citizenship gives me access throughout th eEU. I travel freely around the world, including the US. I have properties in the US, in New Zealand and in Switzerland. I vote in Ohio elections. How does that make you glad?

So you can still be charged with treason for supporting countries like

Iran and North Korea.

Good riddance to

bad rubbish.

haha - this is a form of propaganda called 'social proof'. It has no logical connection whatever to the topic - it is designed to attack a speaker without dealing with what they say in any logical way.

It has every connection to the topic. You are bad rubbish, as are the
paranoid jibberings you post.

The topic here is ISIS and Ukraine. ISIS and the Ukraine Crisis are both manufactured products of the criminal elements operating under colour of law within the USG. They are designed to continue the strategy of tension that Al Queda and 9/11 attempted to perpetuate. These same criminals carried out 9/11 and organized Al Queda. As 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerry said recently, 9/11 was a 30 year conspiracy.

You are a delusional liar.

Kissinger and Nixon took the US off gold and set up the petro dollar following the first oil crisis. This is about the time Bob Kerry is talking about. NSSM 200 was written about that time. This spoke about the national security implications of over population and what the US was going to do about it. Peak oil was shown to be real during the Nixon administration. It must be in response to peak oil that 9/11 was planned. This is what Michael Ruppert says in his analysis of 9/11.

Wrong. Go read some history. Try actually learning something sane
for a change instead of listening to nutters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdO2Xh51Q-U

Speaking of nutters...

The strategy of tension carried out by manufacturing enemies and knocking them down, is a method of maintaining social control. The criminals need an expansion of power in order to carry out their depopulation schemes. The difficulty these criminals have in carrying out their plans for depopulation is that of any parasite that turns against their host - namely, the hosts that survive becomes resistant to the parasite. So, as growth slows, and selective pressure is applied, you see a massive awakening of the host population. This is bad news for the criminals, and their assorted minions, apologists and lackeys.

Paranoid delusions, Mookie. Seek help.

You're just angry that your pet theories about Ukraine and ISIS are all wet! Soon, you'll realize people will call you to task for the lies you spread.

Jeff

My knowledge and capabilities wrt aerospace engineering is leagues ahead of yours.

You can barely multiply, you ignorant ****.

haha - that got to you didn't it?

As in all things you say, this too is nonsense.

Truth be told, my life was defined by Space Travel - here's an article about it;

http://trashotron.com/agony/columns/05-24-02.htm

In school I worked with Dr. Walter Mitchell, and developed an improved spectrometer and with it discovered 100s of new spectra in the Sun. From there I worked with Dr. John Kraus, and developed an improved radio spectrometer using FFT - and applied that to SETI at OSU's radio observatory. There we found what later turned out to be Sag A*. Along the way I developed synthetic holography which was used to make optics more compact and phased array optics which improved antennae design, helped develop stealthy aircraft, and a host of other things - all of which involve very sophisticated mathematical analysis.

Today I write articles in Journals, speak at technical conferences and interviewed by TV talk shows.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...ve_tab_profile

and I'm damn good looking while I do it! lol.

Is that why you hate me so much? I'm smart good looking tall and successful with women, whereas you - not so much? You suffer from the little man syndrome do you?

You think tossing in a
bunch of mostly irrelevant arithmetic is 'engineering'.

Its called 'analysis' you might want to look into it.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...22486/analysis

Maybe it would reduce your tendency to use name calling rather than engage in real argument based on logic.

only stupid."

-- Heinrich Heine

Old September 16th 14, 06:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_4_]

In article ,
says...

and I,
for one, am glad he claims to now live in New Zealand.

How is claiming to live somewhere a cause for gladness?
I'm a US citizen living abroad. I have citizenship in Switzerland
and New Zealand as well as the USA. My Swiss citizenship gives me
access throughout th eEU. I travel freely around the world,
including the US. I have properties in the US, in New Zealand and
in Switzerland. I vote in Ohio elections. How does that make you
glad?

So you can still be charged with treason for supporting countries like
Iran and North Korea.

Since Mookie loves flaunting his multiple nationalities, I'll just leave
this here. From the website travel.state.gov:

...a person who acquires a foreign nationality by applying for it
may lose U.S. nationality. In order to lose U.S. nationality, the
law requires that the person must apply for the foreign nationality
voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S.
nationality.

Intent can be shown by the person's statements or conduct.

Jeff
Old September 17th 14, 02:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

William Mook wrote:

[...]

Sarcasm - look it up. You might also want to examine Lee Harvey

Oswald's background. Russian wife, lived in the Soviet Union, and in

large part was exactly the sort of nutter you show yourself to be

here.

Well, let's look at Oswald's background;

Jim Garrison has shown that Oswald worked for the FBI. Oswald's agent number was S172 according to Garrison. Oswald was a former Marine who scored well in linguistics. He was an FBI agent working under cover with the CIA. Garrison's research show Oswald was recalled by by J Edgar Hoover to the US to infiltrate the anti-Castro Cuban movement that was set up by the CIA. You might recall that the CIA director Dulles, was fired by JFK and no one in the agency could give the President data about the Anti-Castro groups the CIA operated in the US. So, RFK and JFK turned to Hoover who recalled Oswald and sent them under cover to penetrate these groups. The FBI then closed them down under various ATF rules, and deported them back to Cuba.

Garrison believes Oswald was found out by the group and set up as a Patsy in Dallas following the assassination of JFK by kill team tasked to Operation Zapata. Oswald gave Dallas police his FBI number, and when Ruby killed Oswald he was being transferred for FBI questioning. So, the criminals in that case, had to shoot Oswald when they did or the entire conspiracy would be revealed.

Garrison 'showed' nothing of the sort. Garrison CLAIMED a whole

variety of nutty things. He believed, at various points, that the

John F. Kennedy assassination had been the work of Central

Intelligence Agency personnel, anti-Castro Cuban exiles, "a homosexual

thrill killing," and ultra right-wing activists. His evidence for any

of it was largely shown to be crap and the one man he put on trial as

a co-conspirator was acquitted by the jury in less than an hour.

More here if you're interested;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3vEvOhKR0

Posting some nutter on YouTube is NOT a credible source.

only stupid."

-- Heinrich Heine

More credible than your name calling I'm afraid.
Old September 17th 14, 02:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

William Mook wrote:

The strategy of tension carried out by manufacturing enemies and knocking them down, is a method of maintaining social control. The criminals need an expansion of power in order to carry out their depopulation schemes. The difficulty these criminals have in carrying out their plans for depopulation is that of any parasite that turns against their host - namely, the hosts that survive becomes resistant to the parasite. So, as growth slows, and selective pressure is applied, you see a massive awakening of the host population. This is bad news for the criminals, and their assorted minions, apologists and lackeys.

Paranoid delusions, Mookie. Seek help.

You're just angry that your pet theories about Ukraine and ISIS are all wet! Soon, you'll realize people will call you to task for the lies you spread.

For you to make me 'angry', Mookie, you would have to matter. You

don't. You're a nutter spewing to a dying medium. And you think it

matters enough that governments are conspiring against you.

Seek help.

My knowledge and capabilities wrt aerospace engineering is leagues ahead of yours.

You can barely multiply, you ignorant ****.

haha - that got to you didn't it?

Not particularly, you ignorant ****. It's merely another outrageous

statement on your part.

As in all things you say, this too is nonsense.

Truth be told, my life was defined by Space Travel - here's an article about it;

http://trashotron.com/agony/columns/05-24-02.htm

Nutters writing things isn't exactly 'proof' of anything but that

they're nutters, Mookie.

MookDelusions dumped

Is that why you hate me so much? I'm smart good looking tall and successful with women, whereas you - not so much? You suffer from the little man syndrome do you?

Mookie, you obviously think you're more important than you are. You

simply don't matter enough for me to 'hate' you. You're an irrelevant

nutter. It's to avoid acknowledging that to yourself that you engage

in all these paranoid loon fantasies of yours.

You think tossing in a

bunch of mostly irrelevant arithmetic is 'engineering'.

Its called 'analysis' you might want to look into it.

No, it's not. You don't know what analysis is if you think a bunch of

semi-relevant multiplication unthinkingly thrown into 'Magic MEMS'

Land is 'analysis'.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Interesting that someone confabulates commentary about what's happening to all of us in our name into a personal attack on a particular person, and then calls someone else crazy because of it! You gotta laugh at that one.

Want to win Russia how? Ksuvo Misc 2 May 7th 13 06:38 PM
OT- Only in Russia Pat Flannery History 7 October 12th 06 06:55 AM
[OT] Russia may have just had their own little 9/11 james_anatidae Space Shuttle 12 August 29th 04 02:54 AM
[OT] Russia may have just had their own little 9/11 james_anatidae Space Station 12 August 29th 04 02:54 AM
Russia may have just had their own little 9/11 Stou Sandalski Space Shuttle 0 August 25th 04 06:35 PM