Space Shuttle Grounded Indefinitely AGAIN Due To Major Flaw

Old August 15th 05, 04:15 PM
Eric Chomko

No 33 Secretary ) wrote:
: (Eric Chomko) wrote in
: :

: No 33 Secretary ) wrote:
: :
(Eric Chomko) wrote in
: : :
:
: : No 33 Secretary ) wrote:
: : :
(Eric Chomko) wrote in
: : : :
: :
: : : No 33 Secretary ) wrote:
: : : :
(Eric Chomko) wrote in
: : : : :
: : :
: : : : Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: : : : : On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:20:13 GMT, in a place far, far away,
: : : : : rl27 made the phosphor on my monitor glow
: : : : : in such a way as to indicate that:
: : : :
: : : : : Most of the idiots on this thread have been killfiled.
: : : :
: : : : : No, you're too entertaining to killfile.
: : : :
: : : : : The final idiocy was the "air can't be used without fuel,"
: : : : : when air is fuel.
: : : :
: : : : : Air is fuel? Who knew?
: : : :
: : : : You have been running on hot air for years!
: : : :
: : : : : Why haven't the airlines jumped on this breakthrough, with
: : : : : that Jet A going at record high prices?
: : : :
: : : : Ramjet?
: : : :
: : : : You claiming that ramjets run on air, and air alone?
: : :
: : : No, but a ramjet uses air more efficiently that does a turbojet
: : : and is lighter as a result. See:
: : :
http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/ramjet.html
: : :
: : : Thanks for admitting that I was right.
: :
: : Being right is a psychological assessment. You can be right all day
: : and get nothing done. Let me be wrong and produce results all day
: : long.
:
: : You remind of how someone in another newsgroup described a
: : particularly stoopid participate: the kind of guy who would light his
: : own ass on fire, then stand back and proudly admire his work.
:
: And any damn fool can run an on-line bookstore and many of them do!

: Typical. You realize how ****ing stupid you look, so you attack my web
: site. Thanks for admitting I'm right.

Having a losuy web site makes you right? Starnge world you live in.

: : : And that you are stoopid.
: :
: : Yeah, I dig up a reference and I'm stupid for it. Yeah, that's why
: : we're behind in schools, people like you that think they are smart.
: :
: : Main Entry: 1re·tard
: : Pronunciation: ri-'tärd
: : Function: verb
: : Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French or Latin; Middle French
: : retarder, from Latin retardare, from re- + tardus slow
: : transitive senses
: : 1 : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or
: : accomplishment : IMPEDE
: : 2 : to delay academic progress by failure to promote
: : intransitive senses : to undergo retardation
: : synonym see DELAY
: : - re·tard·er noun
:
: : HTH. HAND.
:
: I guess having a transgender name has you confused in more ways than
: one.
:
: Eric

: You're the first girl named Eric I've ever met.

Tarry Terry...

: --
: Terry Austin
: www.hyperbooks.com
: Campaign Cartographer now available
Old August 15th 05, 04:18 PM
Eric Chomko

No 33 Secretary ) wrote:
: (Eric Chomko) wrote in
: :

: No 33 Secretary ) wrote:
: :
(Eric Chomko) wrote in
: : :
:
: : No 33 Secretary ) wrote:
: : :
(Eric Chomko) wrote in
: : : :
: :
: : : Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: : : : On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:49:01 -0000, in a place far, far away,
: : : : No 33 Secretary made the
: : : : phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: : : :
: : : : : Why haven't the airlines jumped on this breakthrough, with
: : : : : that Jet A going at record high prices?
: : : :
: : : : Ramjet?
: : : :
: : : : You claiming that ramjets run on air, and air alone?
: : :
: : : : I think that Eric gets up every morning, in utter (and
: : : : completely unfounded) fear that not enough people realize what
: : : : an ignorant fool he is, so he has to demonstrate it daily, and
: : : : repeatedly on Usenet.
: : :
: : : Yet I manage to use you like fodder for my entertainment and to
: : : the entertainment of others.
: : :
: : : I know you are, but what am I?
: :
: : A secretary?
:
: : What *do* they teach in history class, these days?
:
: Depends on which one you take.

: That's my point.

You have no point other than the one on the top of your head!

:
: : Also, you're pushing books on-line, it's not very smart to insult
: : potential customers.
: :
: : It's an IQ test the one must pass before I'll do business with them.
:
: : You failed.
:
: I wouldn't want your books if you paid me to take them off your hands!
: Your site brings back the obslolete term "pulp" WRT writing.
:
: QED. 'Tard.

Case open, tart...

: --