WORLD MYSTERY FORUM

Old October 14th 04, 01:46 AM
Ed Conrad

Default WORLD MYSTERY FORUM

It has been a grueling 24-year uphill battle but perhaps, finally,
there will be vindication.

I have been invited to participate in the World Mystery Forum in
Interlaken, Switzerland, which gets underway next month.

Already in Europe are 32 of my most intriguing specimens of petrified
bones, teeth and even soft organs that I’ve discovered between
anthracite veins.

When shipped, they had a conservative insurance value of $1,600,000,
placed by the Forum organizers. It was rather conservative because
they are indeed priceless.

The specimens will be displayed during the four-month-long
international exposition that will draw spectators from several
continents.

The World Mystery Forum will bring together 13 authorities from around
the world who will offer considerable proof that many of the
scientific establishment’s theories about the earth’s and man’s far
remote past are riddled with holes.

In my case, the petrified human remains I’ll have on display – two
skulls, a tibia, a femur, two petrified fingers and a gall bladder
(with gall stone), among others – will offer the evidence that man
existed while coal was being formed.

They will be backed up with favorable results of state-of-the-art
scientific testing such as CATscans, infrared scans and SEM (scanning
electronic microscopy).

And, since this is so, the theory of the evolution of man goes right
out the window.

You see, one of the most golden rules of geology is that coal was
formed during the Carboniferous Period, a minimum of 280 million years
ago.

To have found petrified human remains between anthracite veins can
only mean that man indeed is as old as coal.

As for the World Mystery Forum, I most assuredly will be in good
company.

Other presenters include Werner Anderhub of Switzerland, a renowned
authority on crop circles; Luc Burgin of Switzerland, skilled in
archaeological mysteries; Adriano Forgione of Italy, an expert on
Atlantis; Reinhard Habeck of Austria, who offers evidence that
electricity had been used in ancient times; and Carl Baugh, director
of the Creation Evidence Museum in Texas.

The list also will include J. J. Hurtak of the U.S., an expert on
pyramids and other mysteries; Jaime Lega of Columbia, on mysterious
artifacts; Jose Maldonado of Ecuador, on the Peter Crespi collection
of out-of-place artifacts; Robert Mallet of Great Britain, on time
travel; Neil Steede of the U.S., on the Ica collection; Robert Temple
of Great Britain on the Sirius Mystery; and Joky van Dieten of The
Netherlands, on crystal skulls.

The World Mystery Forum will be held in a spanking new complex that
was constructed recently in a city nestled in a deep picturesque
valley between some of the highest mountains of the Alps.

The complex was the dream-come-true for co-founder Eric von Daniken,
author of "Chariot of the Gods" and many other books about visits to
earth by extraterrestrials. I will spend many hours in his company,
letting him know the scope of my perseverance against monumental odds
and millions of insults.

The invitation for me to participate in the World Mystery Forum
occurred because a Lehigh University student had been in Europe two
summers ago and attended the first forum held in a castle in Vienna.

Having heard of my discoveries, he made a point to inform organizer
Klaus Dona about them.

Dona was very interested, therefore came to the U.S. specifically to
meet me and examine my specimens. To say he was impressed would be a
gross understatement.

Dona was particularly fascinated by what I have documented as a
complete human skull embedded in a boulder. He emphasized that he
relished THAT specimen and others for the international forum in
Interlaken.

Other petrified specimens that will be on display include a giant
canine tooth, two large fetuses, a portion of giant prehistoric
scorpion, large petrified eggs and a piece of wood that has turned to
coal, having been whittled on one end to hold a weapon or a tool.

Of course, over the years, these specimens have been dismissed by the
scientific establishment – including the Smithsonian -- which claimed
they were nothing more than natural formations and certainly not
petrified bones, teeth and soft organs.

This is because, to admit otherwise, they realize their
vested-interest theories would be in deep trouble.

And this is why, over these past 24 years, members of the scientific
establishment and their hangers-on have bombarded me with ridicule
and insult on and off the Internet.

However, 24 years after my very first discovery, the tide appears to
be ready to turn.

Why, even Michael Cremo, famed author of the best-seller "Forbidden
Archaeology," states emphatically in his newest book that evidence
confirms that man’s origins on earth date back "hundreds of millions
of years."

That I hadn’t thrown in the towel after all these years is a credit to
my dogged determination NOT to bow to the scientists, despite the
alphabet soup they wear at the end of their names.

Ed Conrad’s Web page is edconrad.com

The World Mystery Forum can be found at worldmysteryforum.ch

======================================

PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH AND SOFT ORGANS
(SOME HUMAN) FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS
======================================

PETRIFIED FINGER AND TOE:
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG

=======================================

THE VERY FIRST DISCOVERY IN JUNE 1981
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/first.jpg

PREMOLAR TOOTH FOUND INSIDE JAW-LIKE AREA
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-014S.JPG

FAVORABLE TESTING OF PREMOLAR TOOTH
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/coalbones/graph.gif
http://edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/result.gif
http://edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/z1.jpg
http://edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/compatible.gif

PETRIFIED HUMAN CALVARIUM (PART OF SKULL)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/krogwskull.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-007S.JPG

This specimen was identified by Wilton Krogman, one of
the world’s foremost human anatomists and author of the
book, "The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine."

CATSCAN TEST ON CALVARIUM
http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg

American Medical Laboratories tested this specimem
using calculus analysis by crystallography and found
"a composition of dried blood intermingled with a few
small crystals resembling calcium oxalate dihydrate."

OFFICIAL LABORATORY REPORT
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-012S.JPG

ANOTHER PETRIFIED HUMAN SKULL (IN A BOULDER)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skulla.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/other1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z2_2.jpg

HAVERSIAN CANALS EXIST IN SKULL IN THE BOULDER
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/proof1.jpg

PETRIFIED HUMAN FEMUR
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z6femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/z7femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Spec/MVC-001S.JPG

PORTION OF A PETRIFIED TIBIA
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/fossil/z15tib2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/fossil/z15tib1.jpg

SEM COMPARES SPECIMEN WITH BONE AT 2,000X
http://edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/bones.jpg

HAVERSIAN CANALS IN PETRIFIED TIBIA
http://edconrad.com/canals/slide1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/0505160x.jpg

Additionally, American Medical Laboratories performed
calculus analysis by crystallography and determined that
it "consisted predominately of dried blood and protein."
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-006S.JPG

PETRIFIED GALL BLADDER, CONTAINING GALLSTONE
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z5gall.jpg

A CatSCAN revealed it contains a gall stone

Another favorable testing result on gall bladder
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-010S.JPG

HEMISPHERE OF PETRIFIED HUMAN BRAIN
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-005S.JPG

PETRIFIED HUMAN LUNG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-015S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-018S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-019S.JPG

PETRIFIED HUMAN MANDIBLES (JAW BONES)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-011S.JPG

PETRIFIED HUMAN MANDIBLE (FRONTAL)
Here's another petrified hominid jaw, the frontal portion. Inclusions
are embedded in it, possibly teeth or even part of the tongue.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-006S.JPG

PAIR OF PETRIFIED FETUSES (ONE STILL IN SLATE)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-011S.JPG

PORTION OF PETRIFIED DINOSAUR FOOT IN SLATE
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-013S.JPG

HANDCRAFTED WOODEN TOOL TURNED TO COAL
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

GIANT CANINE TOOTH
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-009S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-010S.JPG

PORTION OF GIANT PETRIFIED SCORPION
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-022S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/fossilxx/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-021S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-009S.JPG

PETRIFIED EGGS
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-021F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-022F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-023F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-024F.JPG

DINOSAUR FOOT EMBEDDED IN SLATE
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/fossilxx/Dfoot.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/fossil/MVC-039S.JPG

MYSERIOUS SPECIMEN EMBEDDED IN SLATE
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/coalbones/inslate1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/coalbones/inslate5.jpg

THREE INTRIGUING SPECIMENS
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-005S.JPG

TWO SIMILIAR SPECIMENS FOUND 25 MILES APART
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/fossilx/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/fossilx/MVC-017S.JPG

INFORMATION ABOUT PETRIFIED BONES
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/textbook.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/thefactthat.gif

YERKES CONFIRMS SPECIMEN IS INDEED BONE
One of the specimens was positively identified as petrified bone
by the Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center at Emory
University in Atlanta, Ga., which bone expert Wilton Krogman
described as "the most prestigious institution of its kind in the
world."

Jeremy Dahl, one of its bone experts who examined and tested
it, even put it in writing and signed his name, also making
a drawing of the specimen that he had examined and tested..

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/YERKES1.TIF
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/YERKES2.TIF
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/YERKES3.TIF

RAYMOND DART IMPRESSED
The late, great Raymond Dart, MD., examined some of the specimens
after Krogman informed him about them. This photo shows Dart holding
what Krogman identified as a calvarium, a human cranium with the eye
sockets broken off.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/fossilx/dart.jpg

RAYMOND DART'S LETTER
Dear Mr. Conrad:

This is being written as a follow-up to our meeting here in
Philadelphia on Saturday, Oct. 15, during which I had the
opportunity to examine many of the rock-like objects you
had discovered in the coal fields of Pennsylvania, near
Shenandoah.

In my opinion, the vast majority bear the contour of bone
and well may be petrified bone.

I was particularly intrigued by one of your specimens which
I agree bears a distinct resemblance to a dainosaur head
or a hominid skullcap, heavily petrified.

Based on our vast ignorance about volcanology, as regards
both anatomy and anthropology, I am of the opinion that your
findings definitely warrant intense investigation by that subject's
foremost experts, especially here in America where so many
volcanic disturbances occur even today.
Yours sincerely,
Raymond A. Dart (signed)

Raymond A. Dart, M.D.
Institute of Man
The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential
8801 Stenton Avenue
Philadelphia, Pa. 19118

PHOTO OF ED CONRAD WITH RAYMOND DART
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/coalbones/wdart.jpg

PETRIFIED BONES IN GIANT SLAB OF SLATE
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-002S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-003S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-004S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-005S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-006S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-007S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-008S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-009S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-010S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-011S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-012S.JPG

CONSPIRACY AGAINST IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY
http://edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG
http://edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG

HOW DARWIN FELT ABOUT EVOLUTION OF THE EYE
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/truth/tosuppose.gif

TRUTH BOUND TO CATCH UP WITH FICTION
http://edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif

CONSPIRACY AGAINST TRUTH -- AND MANKIND