Mafia GOP Nasa Has to Buy Russian Rockets

Old November 6th 14, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Mafia GOP Nasa Has to Buy Russian Rockets

I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert
Old November 7th 14, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

At first after 1989 and the wall came down, even a little before that we got Arm & Hammer Soap and Detergent and toothpaste.
It revolutionized the USA - NOT!
lolz
Old November 7th 14, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 4:18:36 PM UTC-8, Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

At first after 1989 and the wall came down, even a little before that we got Arm & Hammer Soap and Detergent and toothpaste.
It revolutionized the USA - NOT!
lolz

They say that Armand Hammer, who always had cozy relationships with the Russkies, was a bit of a fraud, living atop a house of cards like Bernie Madoff. He live the life of a rich man, but when he died, and all the accounts were settled, he left scarcely a penny to his family.

Double-A

Old November 8th 14, 02:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

He was a billionaire Owned occidental oil comp. He did not like his name going with that detergent company so he bought it. He gave his money away before he died. I'm sure his children are not on food stamps He did have factories in Russia,and sold them oil.
Old November 8th 14, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, November 7, 2014 5:41:27 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

He was a billionaire Owned occidental oil comp. He did not like his name going with that detergent company so he bought it. He gave his money away before he died. I'm sure his children are not on food stamps He did have factories in Russia,and sold them oil.

I remember that half the profit that Occidental made one year was due to one gamble he made in the silver market! The question remaining is whether he was a Soviet spy. He seemed to get along with Stalin just fine.

Double-A

Old November 9th 14, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, November 7, 2014 12:49:27 PM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:

WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HELL?

but why visit ur family, and where u are going in the afterlife. ?

and stop asking me over to your home, beyotch. Ur daddy wants u back in ur cage,better run now

Old November 9th 14, 04:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

AA Very popular people had their pictures taken with Hitler.Ford for one Linberg etc. Russia was on are side. Cold war had its phony side too "If you are red your dead" China is Commies and Nixon and Bush gave China our factories with the help of Walmart. Get the picture. The picture has a very sad ending. It is called "TANG" and Treb knows. TreBert
Old November 9th 14, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, November 9, 2014 7:53:35 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

AA Very popular people had their pictures taken with Hitler.Ford for one Linberg etc. Russia was on are side. Cold war had its phony side too "If you are red your dead" China is Commies and Nixon and Bush gave China our factories with the help of Walmart. Get the picture. The picture has a very sad ending. It is called "TANG" and Treb knows. TreBert

Ford, Lindberg, and Hitler thought a lot alike, so no wonder.

Double-A

Old November 10th 14, 06:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

AA Very scary when we have to by are rockets from Russia.If they took over say Poland,or Norway and we called them ut. They would just laugh at us.They would know we were bluffing. We are a big country,Can muster a big army,but do not have the factories .The GOP gave tax credits so they can go to China,Mexico,and India. TreBert
Old November 11th 14, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, November 10, 2014 9:46:12 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

AA Very scary when we have to by are rockets from Russia.If they took over say Poland,or Norway and we called them ut. They would just laugh at us.They would know we were bluffing. We are a big country,Can muster a big army,but do not have the factories .The GOP gave tax credits so they can go to China,Mexico,and India. TreBert

If we get all our military hardware produced in China or Russia, they could install back door access on the on board computers so that our equipment could be shut down in case of war with them!

Double-A