Mafia NASA for Launch Safety(O ya)

Old May 7th 10, 07:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Mafia NASA for Launch Safety(O ya)

Saturn V had an escape capsule.Now Mafia is testing one so in an
emergency it could sa ve lives. Ha Ha Ha 40 years later Did not the
Chalanger blow up on launch? How much BS can we take? When did the
Mafia shuttles ever built to be safe? Saturn V got more people to the
Moon.Mafia shuttles put more people in the ground So sad So true If
Obama gives bucks to Mafia shuttles he should be impeached.. TreBert
Old May 7th 10, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 7, 11:12*am, bert wrote:
Saturn V had an escape capsule.Now Mafia is testing one so in an
emergency it could sa ve lives. *Ha Ha Ha 40 years later * Did not the
Chalanger blow up on launch? *How much BS can we take? When did the
Mafia shuttles ever built to be safe? *Saturn V got more people to the
Moon.Mafia shuttles put more people in the ground *So sad So true * If
Obama gives bucks to Mafia shuttles he should be impeached.. * TreBert

With a solid fuel primary rocket, they got at most 0.1 second to get
their butts away from that catastrophic failure (at 10+ gee, the LAS
could become lethal). However, with the 100% reliable Saturn V, it's
not hardly a problem. In fact the 12 tonne LAS for the Saturn V is a
waste of payload capacity, because it adds nothing to the delta-V
capability.

~ BG
Old May 7th 10, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

bert wrote:
Saturn V had an escape capsule.Now Mafia is testing one so in an
emergency it could sa ve lives. Ha Ha Ha 40 years later Did not the
Chalanger blow up on launch? How much BS can we take? When did the
Mafia shuttles ever built to be safe? Saturn V got more people to the
Moon.Mafia shuttles put more people in the ground So sad So true If
Obama gives bucks to Mafia shuttles he should be impeached.. TreBert

Actually NASA finally did have to admit that while Apollo/Saturn V, did have
an "escape" rocket mounted on top of the capsule.
Had they ever needed ro use it, it wouldn't have worked in time.
So they kind of fibbed about that.

Now do you really wonder why some people speculate if they fibbed about how
often and WHO actually got to the moon.
Especially since they can't now get humans past earth orbit.

And where the heck is that flying car I was supposed to get by 2000 ?

Old May 8th 10, 01:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 7, 4:30*pm, "Bast" wrote:
bert wrote:
[...]

200 miles up and billion and billions stolen by Mafia shuttle program.
Still I wish I had one of those $25,000,000 toilets I would **** if
the Mafia gave me one. trebert
Old May 8th 10, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 7, 1:30*pm, "Bast" wrote:
bert wrote:
[...]

Our NASA and their Apollo right stuff fibbed about a great many
things.

An exploding Saturn V gives ten fold more escape time than a solid
rocket.

~ BG
Old May 8th 10, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 8, 5:17*am, bert wrote:
On May 7, 4:30*pm, "Bast" wrote:

bert wrote:
[...]

They might try to stuff you into one. Does that count?

~ BG
Old May 9th 10, 02:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 7, 4:30*pm, "Bast" wrote:
bert wrote:
[...]

Bast Future Fiats are small and might come with wings. Reality is
Mafia shuttles have wings,and $25,000,000 toilets. Wings on rockets
and cars are very practiucle. Just like bullet tains to nowhere.
Trebert
Old May 9th 10, 02:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 8, 12:50*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 8, 5:17*am, bert wrote:

On May 7, 4:30*pm, "Bast" wrote:

bert wrote:
[...]

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Only Rigby can fit through a toilet O ya TreBerty
Old May 9th 10, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 9, 6:16*am, bert wrote:
On May 7, 4:30*pm, "Bast" wrote:

bert wrote:
[...]

If you're going nowhere, you might as well get there as fast as
possible, especially when it's 75% federal subsidized.

~ BG
Old May 10th 10, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Dr.Smith

"Bast" wrote in message

Actually NASA finally did have to admit that while Apollo/Saturn V, did
have an "escape" rocket mounted on top of the capsule.
Had they ever needed ro use it, it wouldn't have worked in time.
So they kind of fibbed about that.

Now do you really wonder why some people speculate if they fibbed about
how often and WHO actually got to the moon.
Especially since they can't now get humans past earth orbit.

And where the heck is that flying car I was supposed to get by 2000 ?

This is an interesting subject. I have heard of studies that came to the
conclusion that the Apollo escape system would not have worked with the
Saturn V. The writings predicted disaster with the loss of crew, but is
this actually true or is just based upon "worse case" scenarios? The most
common scenario is loss of a first stage engine in the first few seconds
after lift off with the Saturn tilting and colliding with the launch tower,
and that the loss of an first stage engine in flight would cause the almost
immediate breakup of the vehicle without the chance for the capsule to
detach from the stack. Supposedly the abort procedure required several
seconds for the between initiation by the mission commander (twisting the
famous ABORT handle) and actually separation from the SM. Anybody "in the
know" want to enlighten us.