estimate of the age of the universe

Old December 2nd 18, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default estimate of the age of the universe

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 11:20:27 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
I just realized that
how 'they' measure the
age of the universe is
done incorrectly.

1) by looking for the oldest star

I don't see how they can look for the
oldest star since stars existed trillions
of years before the big bang.

2) and back to the big bang

measuring stars from a
big bang is not how you measure
the universe since stars existed Before
the big bang.

I mean like WOW, you people got everything wrong, haven't you?

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 11:20:27 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
I just realized that
how 'they' measure the
age of the universe is
done incorrectly.

1) by looking for the oldest star

I don't see how they can look for the
oldest star since stars existed trillions
of years before the big bang.

2) and back to the big bang

measuring stars from a
big bang is not how you measure
the universe since stars existed Before
the big bang.

I mean like WOW, you people got everything wrong, haven't you?

22 billion years and counting bert
Old December 2nd 18, 02:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

says "homo-reber G=emc^2"
who has an incurable Diarrhea of the mouth which makes
"Bert park & bark in the dark" ever since SwineBert got
infected by Jewish microbes in the "Heavy Air" that fume
out of the bucket that SwineBert ****s into in his old van.

"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why" said Bert
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
as http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker proves
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent. Bert
"That says it all". Bert --- That is a given. Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

Old December 2nd 18, 10:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 2/12/2018 10:24 AM:
[...]

Stop counting, Bert, you've gone way too far already!!

--
Daniel
Old December 2nd 18, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 3:24:21 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Counting up to what? What is the maximum age of a universe? Without a big bang, these questions do not arise.

Double-A

Old December 16th 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 1:29:24 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The universe is now middle age.When humankind is dead its also the end for all that is.A universe that can not see itself is what I'm saying.Bert
Old December 16th 18, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, for you there is a 1st class rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Old December 16th 18, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 1:58:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The universe can see itself through many eyes, most of them alien. Do not assume any special importance to mankind.

Double-A

Old December 17th 18, 11:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Starmaker wrote:
[...]

Hear!! Hear!!

--
Daniel
Old December 17th 18, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:30:29 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Humankind eyes might be the only and the best.We even wear glasses to see to it.Man always looks up when the stars are up.We see our galaxy core so very far away,and not Earth's core.Hmmmm Bert
Old December 18th 18, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Thomas[_7_]

Everything we see is in duplicate. Multi verse and the same on all sides. Forever. What ****s you guys up is time. It is now plus past plus future, all now. The crap you laid this morning is now.