BH Many sizes and 'Size = Spin Speed

Old March 5th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default BH Many sizes and 'Size = Spin Speed

As BH gets bigger it spins faster. More matter and energy swirling in
the faster its equator spins. This comes out of my "spin is in theory"
Thus a black hole that is at the center of a galaxy with the density of
a million stars spins a million times faster than one with the mass of
one star. Reality its spin is holding it up Natures balancing act
Spin verses gravity It fits Bert

Old March 6th 07, 02:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

As BH gets bigger it spins faster. More matter and energy swirling in
the faster its equator spins. This comes out of my "spin is in theory"
Thus a black hole that is at the center of a galaxy with the density of
a million stars spins a million times faster than one with the mass of
one star. Reality its spin is holding it up Natures balancing act
Spin verses gravity It fits Bert

nightbat

Yes Major Bert, remember your Gyroscope, and how much you loved
it? Well those point center of galaxy events are spinning millions of
times faster. Excellent keep up the good pondering.

cheers,
the nightbat
Old March 6th 07, 01:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat Thanks I know the low wits would jump on me,but I know this
is good thinking. I never let Ducky sway my hypothetical thinking. That
would only create another "dark age" A black hole with a
mass of 6 trillion stars according to my theory is spinning at
99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999 of 'c' and at that spacetime
it hits its critical mass Still gravity wins and all goes to the
core(singularity) Bert