Brad Guth's Credentials

Old March 31st 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Brad Guth wrote:
Robert Juliano,
Knowing your dog is actually a good thing, especially if you're going
to be wagging it to death each and every time there's something about
Venus or that of our Margarita moon of salt that rocks your boat.

It seems there's actually quite a list of taboo/nondisclosure topics
related to either of those orbs, and there's an even bigger no-no
that's associated with the LL-1 zone that'll soon become the rightful
domain of China. Why is that?
-
Brad Guth

Brad,

1.) your sentences are starting to be run-on sentences again, you really
need to work on that.
2.) hey, you're the one that thinks there's a civilization of venus.
Don't look at me for looniness, believing in venusian civilization is
loony enough.
3.) the moon is a margarita? great! I'll find us some companionship, a
few plates of nachos, and it sounds like a great evening.

Bob
Old March 31st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

We'll start with a basic gimmee tour, at 25 bux a ticket. We'll tour a
few cities, and then slowly work up the ticket price to 200 bux a seat.

...It worked for the stones...

Sounds great. When do we start?

There's some local events and/or convention like opportunities
associated with the University of Washington, and perhaps another dozen
some odd venues that are within my local driving reach. I'm not a
great fan of commercial air travel unless it's via privet alternatives.
How about leasing one of those mile per gallon mega touring busses
(towing a fully maxed out Hummer)?

If need be, I think we could get a DOE grant for utilizing my near-zero
emission h2o2/c12h26 powered bus. We could even have our own security
pilot Hummer with a pair of those cute little flags and lots of
satellite antennas. I may also want at least a 6 man (MIB) team of big
and nasty looking brutes packing heat. Just for good measure, it
wouldn't hurt to toss in a couple of STINGERS on the roof of either
Hummer (wouldn't want to give folks the notion that I'm going to be an
easy target).
-
Brad Guth

Old April 1st 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano,
3a) At least your new and improved sense of humor about our salty moon
isn't quite dead.
2a) Sorry about that. Having eyes and brain that still function is
complicating things.
1a) when I'm tired and hungry is when it gets so much worse than just
being frustrated.

What do you think about the following;
Earth's atmosphere = 5.2e15t, at roughly 1% being of 52e12t as water.
* Venus atmosphere = 4.8e17t, if that were 1% h2o = 4800e12t as water.

If the average h2o component of the Venusian atmosphere were 0.3% =
1440 teratonnes h2o
If the average h2o content of that Venus atmosphere were but 0.1% = 480
teratonnes h2o
If the average h2o content of that Venus atmosphere were but 0.01% = 48
teratonnes h2o

BTW; I've found several infomercial-science references as to the 0.3%
amount as supposedly being the case of Venusian h2o. There's certainly
no buoyancy limitations within that thick soup, not to mention the
90.5% gravity factor (make that 90% gravity at the 50+km altitude of
them clouds).

As long as you're honestly taking into account the vast surrounding
ocean of that thick soup of the Venusian atmosphere as being where the
vast bulk of their free water has been rather nicely sequestered
(mostly as having been situated within those acidic clouds, the rest
emerging from within surface mud flows), as for then it seems that our
nearby hot and nasty Venus is essentially flooded in sufficient water,
and at least technically it's extremely easy (AKA physics-101) as to
artificially extract pure h2o on demand.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 1st 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

3.) My sense of humor has always been there, which explains why I still
hang out in fandom, attend SCA events, and try to talk sense to others.
2.) Trust me, there are FAR loonier people than you...
1.) Rough rule of thumb: if you are Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired, try
to avoid sending spur of the moment e-mails/commit of serious
activities/operate heavy machinery.

Buoyancy is a big enough factor that one could consider using heavy lift
dirigibles when dealing with venus.

The problem comes in dealing with an atmosphere that consists of acid
rain storms (ph= 3 or less) at 900 F. Not too many materials can deal
with that...

Extracting water from the atmosphere is easy enough, provided you have a
source of energy. (heat energy alone wouldn't be enough to cut it. You
need a cold point, in order to run most energy processes.)

also, if I remember correctly, at venusian temperature and pressure,
water pretty much converts back to Sulfuric acid, very rapidly.

Just few things to think about...

Bob
Old April 1st 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

that many vehicles, with that much experimental gear, and that much
firepower...

I can just FEEL the insurance premiums rising with each breath we take...

Bob
Old April 2nd 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
Robert Juliano; I can just FEEL the insurance premiums rising with each breath we take...

We self-insure by way of having sufficient fire-power and diplomatic
privileges (somewhat like our resident warlord and of his face
mutilation expertise of what Dick Cheney has been getting away with so
much collateral damage and carnage upon anyone that's Muslim and caught
sitting on an oily rock, or of damn near anyone that looks anything
like a quail). Certainly there must be some worthy nation like the
spacious 21 km2 moon-landing terrain of Nauru that'll give us title to
being official members of their UN embassy status.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru
http://www.southpacific.org/map/airnauru.html
-
Brad Guth

Brad,

There's pretty much no chance that we'll have enough fire power to make
the US stand down. Therefore, we just might want to play by the rules.

Bob
Old April 2nd 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano; There's pretty much no chance that we'll have enough
fire power to make the US stand down. Therefore, we just might want to
play by the rules.

Since when are there rules of war? Besides, I was just thinking of
protecting by own butt, especially since there's hardly a soul on Earth
that I haven't in some way insulted (yourself included).

Isn't it simply amazing when such good folks have formulated their
born-again pagan mindsets into such a dedicated focus at creating and
of having sustained a perpetrated cold-war (no stinking rules about any
of that), just so that thousands of WW-II folks and of their close
friends (AKA partners in crimes against humanity) could maintain their
government and subcontractor jobs along with such vast benefits
forever, not to mention all of the secret fundings of science,
technology and of special interest activities that only directly
benefitted the upper most 0.1% of humanity, and indirectly at best the
upper most 10% perceived some degree of benefit at the risk and
ultimate demise of their own kind (apparently Hitler didn't have such a
bad idea after all).

I'm certainly well enough convinced that our NASA(aka MI6~NSA/CIA/DoD)
had obtained all of "the right stuff", such as from the spoils of WW-II
having obtained all those smart German Third Reich rocket-scientists
and of their Jewish collaborators in their petrol-chemical industries
that so nicely managed to perform the greatest show on Earth. That
accomplishment rightfully goes for the USSR contingency and of whomever
else was willing to play along with the game plan of snookering
humanity and of raping mother Earth for all it was worth.

Tell you what, the next time I'm having another one of my personal one
on one talks with Usama bin Laded, I'll ask of his opinion about our
supposed "play by the rules" of such high standards and accountability.
I wonder what I'm going to be told?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 3rd 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:33:45 +0100, in a place far, far away, Peter
: Twydell made the phosphor on my monitor
: glow in such a way as to indicate that:

: Should I bring the born-again pagan cassarole again? It was a big hit
: last time.
:
: Sure! I'm making my famous brown-nosed minion spicy chicken wings!
:
:
:
: No barbecued butt cheeks?

: I was thinking about whipping up a big vat of incest-cloned borg.
: With a side of fava beans and a nice chianti.

Sounds like hotdogs...

: Hey, don't feel bad, Brad. We're laughing at you, not with you.

Rand, I think you're finally getting it... snicker
Old April 3rd 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth ) wrote:
[...]

: I'm certainly well enough convinced that our NASA(aka MI6~NSA/CIA/DoD)
: had obtained all of "the right stuff", such as from the spoils of WW-II
: having obtained all those smart German Third Reich rocket-scientists
: and of their Jewish collaborators in their petrol-chemical industries
: that so nicely managed to perform the greatest show on Earth. That
: accomplishment rightfully goes for the USSR contingency and of whomever
: else was willing to play along with the game plan of snookering
: humanity and of raping mother Earth for all it was worth.

Yet, much of the best earth science we get comes from NASA earth-observing
satellites, yet you lump ALL US govt. agencies into one big boogie-man.

I can just picture you during the background clearance checks. LOL!

Is NOAA bad, Brad? Do they remind you of ATF agents?

Is every single government employee some sort of minion, IYO? Not to be
trusted...?

Listen and try to understand your own misplaced paranoia. Cripes man,
healthy skepticism is one thing, your approach IS disinformation!

Eric