Meade Customer Support

Old February 10th 04, 11:04 PM
Robert Virding

Default Meade Customer Support

I have tried to contact Meade customer support twice by fax and have not
received any reply, either by fax or by email, after one week. Is this
normal? How long should I expect to have to wait? What experiences have
other people had with their customer support?

I find it a little strange that I can't just email them.

Thanks,
Robert

Old February 10th 04, 11:21 PM
David Abbou

I have phoned them for technical assistance in the past. They were helpful.
If you have not tried this avenue, give it a shot.

Old February 11th 04, 06:40 AM
Kilolani

"Robert Virding" wrote in message
I have tried to contact Meade customer support twice by fax and have not
received any reply, either by fax or by email, after one week. Is this
normal? How long should I expect to have to wait? What experiences have
other people had with their customer support?

I find it a little strange that I can't just email them.

I've had very good luck picking up the phone... I know, I know... it's "so"
20th century... but it worked.

Old February 12th 04, 10:27 PM
Robert Virding

"Kilolani" skrev i meddelandet
link.net...
"Robert Virding" wrote in message
I have tried to contact Meade customer support twice by fax and have not
received any reply, either by fax or by email, after one week. Is this
normal? How long should I expect to have to wait? What experiences have
other people had with their customer support?

I find it a little strange that I can't just email them.

I've had very good luck picking up the phone... I know, I know... it's

"so"
20th century... but it worked.

I know it's so 20th century but it does work. :-) Unfortunately the US is
overseas so the cost does not work. Anyway the problem has solved itself in
that I have received a fax from them.

FAX, that is really primitive.

Robert