Pluto The Captured Planet + My Latest Theory on Satellites

Old May 17th 12, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Pluto The Captured Planet + My Latest Theory on Satellites

On May 13, 6:29*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On May 13, 10:24*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

It came into the solar system 4 billion years ago. There is still
evidence it is in reality a comet that came from the Oort cloud. *My
latest theory has satellites all being captured comets. Neptune moon
Nereid gave me my idea for this theory. *Jupiter's 61 moons help too.
Being a new theory I will add stuff to it to show its reality * TreBert

4 billion years ago the Oort cloud rained comets down into our solar
system *Today *this cloud has lost most of its density. Best to keep
in mind it was there before the Sun. *Oort is actually a belt,and its
billions of comets create a cloud. *Its never been detected but its
there. Its 2 LYs from Earth,and gave Earth the water it needed for
life. Gave Earth its big Moon to keep this water moving back and
forth.Earth is one lucky planet. TreBert

Imperial thinkers telling us the Moon came from a huge explosion from
Earth,and all the pieces went into orbit to come together as one big
ball of rock to end up as the Moon shows they have lead in their
brains. That means Jupiter had 61 such explosions. O ya TreBert
Old May 17th 12, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/17/2012 9:07 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Imperial thinkers telling us the Moon came from a huge explosion from
Earth,and all the pieces went into orbit to come together as one big
ball of rock to end up as the Moon shows they have lead in their
brains. That means Jupiter had 61 such explosions. O ya TreBert

No it doesn't.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old May 17th 12, 03:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 17, 6:07*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On May 13, 6:29*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On May 13, 10:24*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

The vast majority of moons are captured items. It is not likely our
moon is made from Earth and some other item. At least so far we have
no objective geology proving that our moon came from any part of
Earth.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Old May 17th 12, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 17, 6:07*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On May 13, 6:29*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On May 13, 10:24*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

The vast majority of moons, planetoids and asteroids are captured
items. It is not likely our moon is made from the innards of Earth
and some other item. At least so far we have obtained no objective
geology proving that our moon ever came from any part of Earth, by
other than a glancing lithobraking encounter with an icy planetoid of
roughly 7.4~7.5e22 kg.