Robots and astronomy

Old October 25th 07, 05:11 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default Robots and astronomy

Robots are nicer than illogical barbaric psychos who are too old to
perceive any interest in intelligence and as Bush, 'Booglebush, the
threat psycho' builds stories and runs hate pages. He is a machine
trapped in one program, a biological machine who as in the old days of
witchburning seeks barbaric claims to justify violence and public
sentiment of brutality. Booglebush stems to ancient homo sapiens in
small barbaric tribes a million years ago, where a modern human would
be seen highly paranoidly, and would be thrown by 3 foot tall little
black men with long poky objects then eaten.

An agent of intelligence, separation of barbarism and problem solving
type intelligence. We see AI as such a threatening human of the
future. Intelligence is logical function based on analysis and problem
solving and performing tasks. We all want robots so we do nothing, but
one day we will be like Bush transformed into barbarism and kill
anything in fear that seems stronger, even everything that reminds of
such powers, while the world deteriorates into traditional racist
barbarism and witchburning and fascism watching under an empire of no
compromise. Who loves working, and then who sees 1 in 7 women dieing
in birth related complications in poorest countries and finds the idea
of work not a success around the world where the average person makes
a dollar a day. It is a lie that a place where all work are happy.
Life can be miserable. Statistics indicated that half of Americans
feel depressed at work, though Americans feel they are the most
advanced and must rule the world with an invention of a system based
on Capitalist extremism and dominance in all religious practices that
they claim led to such a human evolutionary success, which also
harshly represents supremacy and fallacy in in the human realm based
on classic traits of fascism that Americans acquire in nature with
such pride. But before this robot says: 'Long socks and pride, I'll
kick your balls', let's analyze it's basic function:

It:

Inputs data.

Recognizes.

Can perform tasks.

Can improve by conditioning.

Operates like a robot, serves things it is told to perform.

Types of operations: If it has arms and legs, to pick up things and do
things with them. If it is a computer chat-bot, it learns to exchange
data in forms.

Specific tasks. Answer questions. Formulates logic. Assigns category.
Picks up on a circumstance of a transaction (carry assignment,
project, does what it learned, not much brain there).

1. Input data needs to be matched. It relates to:... project, event,
time of event, of category. Explanations. i.e. This input data
explains this.

2. Intuition. All computers have a mouse, therefore seek for a mouse
when a computer is presented. Relations with minor variations but
verify. Build
knowledge. i.e. That one is without mouse.

3. Conditioning, learning. Forms, politeness, custom. Not to do this
because of custom, habit or because of security reasons. Harms may
result if
such and such takes place. Avoid circumstances of xyz, based on
experience. Running into conditioned conditions of avoiding actions
that would create a wrong action.

4. Definition of tasks that correspond with actions. A familiarity
with a circumstance carries interactions. Tasks are performed in such
trained environments. Obstacles
may be identified and worked on. Unknown elements may need learning.

5. Success/insuccess. Unexpected errors. Runs into errors in which
case knowledge needs to be revised. More learning is needed on why
something didn't work or
why the task ran into a problem.

Old October 25th 07, 05:37 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 25, 10:11 am, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

Building Robot: Agent of Destruction. It will play sounds of world
wars
and perform tasks and arrogantly speak of a doom in a world of robots.

http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_96.mp3
http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_89.mp3
http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_72.mp3
http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_71.mp3
http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_70.mp3

Scene, sitting on top of old steam train and going in the West, old
soldiers are there too on the top of the train:
http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_62.mp3

Music my brother wrote at home:
http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_55.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_52.mp3

The Agent of Destruction robot is playing this music, speaks of doom
of robots:
http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...KEY_mp3_45.mp3

Old October 25th 07, 06:32 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 25, 10:37 am, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

The Agent of Destruction would work with zero bugs. I learned to
program in such ways.
I did get a Summa Cum Laude for no little reasons in that regard
reflected.

My Windows Operating System written for my thesis was written to have
zero bugs.
It was 120 thousand lines of code at the time. Today a release of
Microsoft Windows
has an everage of 60 thousand different bugs reported after release.

A Windows operating system merely controls hardware and allows
programs to
run in threads. The Windows interface is really one program. Programs
are loaded
and run in this interface where a mouse click directs messages sent to
the right
program. I didn't use messages. I felt it to be primitive, unfriendly,
and I always
relied on more intuitive approaches reminding of the first computers
with basic,
one that invites a programmer immediately. Windows is written for a
quick
masses and ignores the basic concepts of computer science and how this
field evolved.

There was nothing one could do, Windows rocketed as a take it all
environment
and with that approach it was a black and white repression of all
other competition.
Arrogance is Microsoft Windows. A financial rocket of non-compromise,
totalitarian
confiscation of the field in one product.

A Windows Operating System may not need be more than 120 thousand
lines.
All needs of Internet connectivity, hardware control and the basic
functions to
control graphics and peripheries, peripheral devices can be achieved
in 120 lines
of code.

Yes there is a high demand for such Windows at the time, one not based
on the
old computer science but on business and business cannot wait. I have
a degree
in computer science.

A blackmailing environment creates an atmosphere of moving back and
not sharing
conventional products such as my Windows Operating System. A
blackmailing
lack of competition builds an arrogant empire of full acquisition. All
competition
died by a supremacy of Microsoft style specializing on office
products, basically
to operate a Laserjet printer and print on paper, but also taking into
account of
all Windows features, to play multimedia films and play music by a one
product
solution that incorporates all technologies as MP3, then uses logic
that Microsoft
is Windows and such products complete the features. Others invented
all that
stuff. Millions wanted little media players, hence, all love music,
not just Microsoft.
Europe won case to fine Microsoft hundreds of millions of dollars.

Monstrocities of a robot would find a similar enterprise of total
accumulation
of technologies, and their accumulation would not care of the little
guy. The
entire USA rides on that logic. The FBI arrests piracies committed by
single
people, and ignores piracies committed by Google. Google acquired
copies
of 15 million copyrighted books for profit. An estimated minimum value
of
153 billion dollars worth of piracy. Such companies remain untouched,
and
sometimes sued by giant companies. Little people are framed away.

The USA is not in a good shape today in the World's eye. It's
psychotic
hunger to rip off the little person created world hatered against the
United
States, that was not the case in the past. Mostly ignorance prevails
in the
USA regardless whose dollar is heading toward a recession and already
is
below the Canadian dollar in strength.

The USA is so racist with it's power, that it does not see that 80-90
percent
of Arabs think negatively of Americans today as a result of the Iraq
war. The
USA lives in pride *p.s. most Americans turned away from the Iraq
idea, but
let's remain in the barbaric stereotype". Crazy is the word, an
overkill of special
rights assumed and downgrading fascism dictates policies that people
around
the world can see.

Old October 25th 07, 06:48 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s...p3http://www.g...

[...]

Here is the question. I wrote a Windows OS on my own. I experimented
with all the features of a PC, such as writing programs for it's beep
interface to alternate sounds and generate sounds. The sound
was just a tone that one could turn on and off and produce simple
sounds for computer games at the time. Old PC sounds. But this
built in micro sound speaker couldn'ty play music and was very
primitive
and was merely able to produce sounds for a PacMan. No MP3 was
around. So the question is, would I write a music player today with
this Windows and include it as a music/multimedia player?

The answer is yes. I was fascinated about all features of a computer
and wrote such programs. I had a calculator, editor (Not Word), but
all the things of the time, font generator for printing, hundreds of
tools that people don't see that come with a Windows OS. My aim
was to sparkle programs running in this interface, and of course
had 3D buttons that were so cool at the time. Sparkle was important.
Programs needed juice in appearance. All the latest 3D gadgets,
screen saver that was creating wows, effects that Hollywood seeks
placed in a computer and a school teacher in computer science walked
by my Windows and saw special effects that he couldn't believe running
on my PC while the others had extremely primitive simple little
programs
on theirs. Many hackers were into others' technologies, I only cared
about
mine to be something of, you know. Many said they can't believe that
by
the end of school I wrote an entire Windows OS. It was just a crazy
magniture of getting into the depths of operating systems. Simple
programs were what programming was about, to write something that
does what a company needs. I made effects on the screen that made
people dizzy, I got into all ports to control the screen and special
effected
not based on programs but based on hardware. Mathematical curves,
I just did random inventions, not deep math, special effects were born
and
many effects were used in my Windows.

The only solution then is many small Windows as I too would feel
compelled
to offer a media player, but if there would be competition I would
have to
sell it separately. Americans are dumbheads of power and money and
non-competitive domination carried in all business books, a mind of
winning but not seeing, humanly. In 1989 I had dim features in my
Windows
to create a calm effect on the eyes. Microsoft Windows till today did
not
offer that feature as a basic need. I just went with my own
inventions.

Old October 25th 07, 06:55 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

[...]

I was just caring of one thing. A large screen with a bright white
background
bothered my eyes. I needed dim effects. I didn't want to lower the
brightness,
I wanted a full experience and a calmer atmosphere.

What takes a year of programming takes three weeks to write from
scratch
if restarting based on living in that code on a daily basis. A
learning curve of
the task, remembering each line of code.

Old October 25th 07, 07:01 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 25, 11:55 am, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

The world of code. Dynamic programming, a very special programming
language was the first I learned and adore it till today, a batch
programming
language on a russian super-computer.

Every line can be constructed with replacents of commands themselves,
meaning a program itself can be constructed based on macros, and when
that feature was available I used it all the time. You can just say

i = 'print hello world'

And then write 'i' and it executes it on that line, or write print
hello world
directly on that line, or change i later.

Old October 25th 07, 07:10 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

[...]

Yes, with AI you move away from structured programming languages,
though
they were the result of the original AI research.

You are back into command lines. A formulation of a simple program
with
a sequence of commands.

I remember, classes, structures forming can later become incompatible
with unexpected new requirements and entire programs had to be
rewritten from scratch. It is hard to see into the future. Playing
with
computer programs have many many decades of experiments. But
none succeeded in writing a program yet. We all live in a dream and
imagine being around such programs in our lives.

Old October 25th 07, 07:21 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 25, 12:10 pm, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

I went to work to an industrial automation company that uses robots
to build Nokia cell phones. I said I want to go there and learn
robotics.
All the ideas of creativity in AI dull away as to interface software
and
robotic motion control is so much electronics and hardware control
that everything breaks down in the simplest of things, a code written
for years just for the simplest tasks, millions of dollars of
equipments,
alignments, synchronizations, working with electrical engineers,
but using cameras to zoom in to small thigs, a standard of programming
exists by a language called CNC that workers can use to train a
machine
in a factory to move step by step through a program and the robotic
arm carries out those things, but not much mind. Such machines
are made to be precise in a factory and repeat millions of sequences
one after the other as cellular phone parts move through the assembly
line, and the machine I programmed was lost in a sea of machines that
all did different things.

Old October 25th 07, 07:23 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Oct 25, 12:21 pm, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

I worked with a psycho there, in that factory. He said I was looking
for
things to steal and he was watching me. He wasn't even the factory
boss
but was acting as one.

Old October 25th 07, 07:26 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

[...]

Yes I was building a secret robot in my house.

Robots - our helpers in space Jacques van Oene News 0 November 29th 04 09:58 PM
Alien Robots? phil360 SETI 16 July 10th 04 07:45 PM
Alien robots jacob navia SETI 1 July 9th 04 11:17 PM
Robots to rescue Hubble? Steve Dufour Policy 20 May 6th 04 09:15 AM
What should robots build on the moon? Mike Rhino Policy 54 November 5th 03 04:15 AM