Believe Only What You See?

Old February 14th 04, 07:00 PM
Bill Sheppard

From John:

Ah, of course. How could I forget the
"Super-Duper Cosmic Pressure-Cooker." (I "gotta admit" no such thing.)

You forgot the 'Big Hoover in the Sky' and the 'Ultimate Tokamak' (two
Wolterisms). And don't forget the mantra, "There is no medium. There is
no need for a medium. OMMmmm...." (Guru Kushnekananda). oc

Old February 14th 04, 09:22 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Mr. davers_disfellowshipped:

That is my point. You observe the effect
of 'forces' unseen.

Exactly. By observing its bountiful effects, you can directly 'see' the
flowing-space mechanism of gravity. And with a simple bathroom scale,
you can get a direct analog readout of matter's *resistance* to this
flow (aka 'weight'). Our friend Mr. Zinni would vociferously disagree,
however.g Hiya, John. oc

Old February 15th 04, 03:20 PM
John Zinni

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From John:

Ah, of course. How could I forget the
"Super-Duper Cosmic Pressure-Cooker." (I "gotta admit" no such thing.)

You forgot the 'Big Hoover in the Sky' and

the 'Ultimate Tokamak'

Wouldn't the "Ultimate Particle Bundt-Cake" be more in keeping with your
"Things Around My Kitchen" theory of the Universe???

Old February 15th 04, 04:50 PM
Bill Sheppard

From John:

Wouldn't the "Ultimate Particle
Bundt-Cake" be more in keeping with
your "Things Around My Kitchen" theory
of the Universe???

Yeah, a bagel or donut illustrates the dual-hemisphered toroid, the most
primal form in nature, at once the actual form of the macro-universe and
the (ground state) hydrogen atom. Under the CBB model, the "hole" in the
middle does not penetrate clear thru, but converges down on the polar
axis to a single point- the proton of the H atom, and the Primal
Particle (PP) at the core of the universe- the hypermassive BH 'Engine'
powering and sustaining the SPED/VED Field of the externalized universe.
Can you not see the essential bipolarity of the spinning proton and of
the PP 'Master Oscillator'?
Under this model, the sphere of our visible cosmos would
be on the scale of a marble embedded somewhere in the periphery of the
'donut'.
Our visible cosmos, in its limited perspective, relates
the 'bang' of emergence from the running 'Engine'. As in the freon cycle
analogy, a cluster of freon molecules embedded in the gas flow came thru
a tiny orifice and felt the 'bang' of flashing to a gas, in the
continuously-running process. The cluster is headed for the eventual
'crunch' of being re-ingested into the compressor... and likewise our
visible cosmos. Bon appetit! (Julia Childs). oc

Old February 15th 04, 07:42 PM
Odysseus

~888~ wrote:

"davers_disfellowshiped" wrote in
message
Actually, it is more...

"As science comes to understand it, it glorifies the God who did it"

=============
It glorifies a god who CREATED disease, parasites, insanity.... ???

"All things dull and ugly,
All creatures short and squat,
All things rude and nasty:
The Lord God made the lot.

"Each little snake that poisons,
Each little wasp that stings:
He made their brutish venom,
He made their horrid wings.

"All things sick and cancerous,
All evil great and small,
All things foul and dangerous:
The Lord God made them all.

"Each nasty little hornet,
Each beastly little squid --
Who made the spiky urchin?
Who made the shark? He did.

"All things scabbed and ulcerous,
All pox, both great and small,
Putrid, foul, and gangrenous:
The Lord God made them all, Amen." -- Monty Python

--
Odysseus
Old February 16th 04, 02:28 AM
SMChristenson

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:42:26 +0000, Odysseus wrote:

~888~ wrote:

[...]

And never forget
"when a sperm is wasted
God gets quite irrate!"