A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old February 4th 19, 02:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 381
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On 4-2-2019 14:17, wrote:
Only fools believe in God and / or the Big Bang.

So many easy ways to prove that niether is valid !

Is this kind of stupidity inherited by your children?
Ads
  #22  
Old February 4th 19, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 902
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 7:17:37 AM UTC-6, casagi.. wrote:
Only fools believe in God and / or the Big Bang.

So many easy ways to prove that niether is valid !


No trying to convert others to your religion please. Religion only causes hate

and the world has enough of that already.
  #23  
Old February 4th 19, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 322
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

Atheism is certainly NOT a religion.

It is only the rational belief that no God exists, any more than santa
claus or the tooth fairy.

Once yet again, if God did exist, then wouldn't he ( or she or it )
provide abundant irrefutable proof of his existance ?!

Wouldn't e.g. he put some mysterious posts in this forum ?!

Wouldn't he post something obvious across the face of the moon ?!

No he wouldn't, because he isn't there at all !
  #24  
Old February 4th 19, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 902
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12:48:41 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:
Atheism is certainly NOT a religion.

It is only the rational belief that no God exists, any more than santa
claus or the tooth fairy.

Once yet again, if God did exist, then wouldn't he ( or she or it )
provide abundant irrefutable proof of his existance ?!

Wouldn't e.g. he put some mysterious posts in this forum ?!

Wouldn't he post something obvious across the face of the moon ?!

No he wouldn't, because he isn't there at all !


Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is that somehow he is not

there, so yes atheism is a religion. And you are religious fanatic trying to

spread your religion or you would not be trying to convince us that God does

not exist continually. Further your belief system is one of hate. It is

a religion.
  #25  
Old February 4th 19, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,443
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 11:05:01 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12:48:41 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:
Atheism is certainly NOT a religion.

It is only the rational belief that no God exists, any more than santa
claus or the tooth fairy.

Once yet again, if God did exist, then wouldn't he ( or she or it )
provide abundant irrefutable proof of his existance ?!

Wouldn't e.g. he put some mysterious posts in this forum ?!

Wouldn't he post something obvious across the face of the moon ?!

No he wouldn't, because he isn't there at all !


Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is that somehow he is not

there, so yes atheism is a religion. And you are religious fanatic trying to

spread your religion or you would not be trying to convince us that God does

not exist continually. Further your belief system is one of hate. It is

a religion.


Never leave out Jesus,Budda,Holy Ghost whensaying Gods are crazy.Religion is the opium to put people to sleep.Bert
  #26  
Old February 4th 19, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 322
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question


Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is that somehow he is not

there, so yes atheism is a religion. And you are religious fanatic trying to

spread your religion or you would not be trying to convince us that God does

not exist continually. Further your belief system is one of hate. It is

a religion.


I couldn't care less what fools believe, so long as it doesn't lead to
detrimental actions e.g. - the crusades, etc.

There are an infinite variety of things that don't exist, yet have
been postulated by many ( e.g. God, santa claus, tooth fairy ). Not
believing in any, subject to proof of their existence, should NOT be
considered a religion. Just good comon sense.

As for hate ? I don't understand your comments. Certainly, no one can
argue against the notion that the greatest hates perpetrated, are in
the name of one BS religion or another !
  #27  
Old February 4th 19, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 902
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 2:33:22 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:

Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is that somehow he is not

there, so yes atheism is a religion. And you are religious fanatic trying to

spread your religion or you would not be trying to convince us that God does

not exist continually. Further your belief system is one of hate. It is

a religion.


I couldn't care less what fools believe, so long as it doesn't lead to
detrimental actions e.g. - the crusades, etc.

There are an infinite variety of things that don't exist, yet have
been postulated by many ( e.g. God, santa claus, tooth fairy ). Not
believing in any, subject to proof of their existence, should NOT be
considered a religion. Just good comon sense.

As for hate ? I don't understand your comments. Certainly, no one can
argue against the notion that the greatest hates perpetrated, are in
the name of one BS religion or another !


Your religion is no worse than the so called Christian religions. You are

O.K. You have potential. Be kind to your neighbor and guard the

measures of reality you know with all determination, and nothing can stop you.

Just stop telling us there is no God. That ticks some of us off. You don't

know what we mean when we say the word God so how can you know he is not

there? God is not what the religions say he is. In the Star Wars universe, if

it existed, "the Force" could be God.
  #28  
Old February 4th 19, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 902
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 1:30:13 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 11:05:01 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12:48:41 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:
Atheism is certainly NOT a religion.

It is only the rational belief that no God exists, any more than santa
claus or the tooth fairy.

Once yet again, if God did exist, then wouldn't he ( or she or it )
provide abundant irrefutable proof of his existance ?!

Wouldn't e.g. he put some mysterious posts in this forum ?!

Wouldn't he post something obvious across the face of the moon ?!

No he wouldn't, because he isn't there at all !


Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is that somehow he is not

there, so yes atheism is a religion. And you are religious fanatic trying to

spread your religion or you would not be trying to convince us that God does

not exist continually. Further your belief system is one of hate. It is

a religion.


Never leave out Jesus,Budda,Holy Ghost whensaying Gods are crazy.Religion is the opium to put people to sleep.Bert



Religion puts us all to sleep. Ask old Buddha. He should

not be that hard to find. He is walking around somewhere, he is

not dead any more. Reality wakes us up then puts us on improved opium morphine

and other drugs legally without all the harmful side effects.
  #29  
Old February 4th 19, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,181
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 1:40:10 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 12:03:30 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 1:34:52 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 11:27:05 AM UTC-8, wrote:
If you're going to talk about "reality", as a living thing that's
somehow NOT part of the universe, which after all IS everything, then
this thread is over for me.

Be sure to have your God post here his, her or it's self
( not through sombody else etc. ).

Infinity relates to Gods? Cosmos has are twin universe.Wish Treb was here.Bert


The infinity sign, the sideways '8', is God's symbol.


Is that side way 8in the bible? Twin universes might need twin Gods?? Bert



No. No mention of twin universes in the Bible either.

Double-A

  #30  
Old February 6th 19, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,443
Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12:48:25 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 2:33:22 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:

Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is that somehow he is not

there, so yes atheism is a religion. And you are religious fanatic trying to

spread your religion or you would not be trying to convince us that God does

not exist continually. Further your belief system is one of hate. It is

a religion.


I couldn't care less what fools believe, so long as it doesn't lead to
detrimental actions e.g. - the crusades, etc.

There are an infinite variety of things that don't exist, yet have
been postulated by many ( e.g. God, santa claus, tooth fairy ). Not
believing in any, subject to proof of their existence, should NOT be
considered a religion. Just good comon sense.

As for hate ? I don't understand your comments. Certainly, no one can
argue against the notion that the greatest hates perpetrated, are in
the name of one BS religion or another !


Your religion is no worse than the so called Christian religions. You are

O.K. You have potential. Be kind to your neighbor and guard the

measures of reality you know with all determination, and nothing can stop you.

Just stop telling us there is no God. That ticks some of us off. You don't

know what we mean when we say the word God so how can you know he is not

there? God is not what the religions say he is. In the Star Wars universe, if

it existed, "the Force" could be God.


The "force" is part of Star Wars. Allah in 9/11 proved how deadly Gods can be,and we know its part of man's history.I just don't get this.Jesus lovers hate Jews,and know Jesus was a Jewish rabbi.They know the Romans killed Jesus and yet blame the Jews. If this is not crazy,and to me completely confusing than what is.Jesus did not die to save a place in heaven for anyone.Nor did he walk out of the cave .Rabbi's were in those days always buried standing up inside of a cave.(read that) I don't know how a Holy ghost came into this.Jews think angels not ghosts. Is Casper a Holy Ghost? I read Casper in the Sunday Funny's.Bert
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Humankind Came 9 Billion years after BB Herbert Glazier Misc 7 August 26th 16 07:55 PM
Two blue blood vessel remains beautifully preserved—one on Mars for 3 billion years, the other in Pennsylvania for 300 million years. Lin Liangtai Amateur Astronomy 0 July 9th 08 03:47 PM
Two blue blood vessel remains beautifully preserved—one on Mars for 3 billion years, the other in Pennsylvania for 300 million years. Lin Liangtai Astronomy Misc 0 July 9th 08 03:47 PM
We Have Less Than 8 Million Years To Live! [email protected] Misc 16 February 24th 07 05:54 AM
100 million years ago Zague Amateur Astronomy 14 December 15th 04 08:14 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.