Stratolaunch Out Of Launch Vehicle Business

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 29th 19, 08:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Stratolaunch Out Of Launch Vehicle Business

On 1/29/2019 2:42 PM, Niklas Holsti wrote:
On 19-01-29 13:10 , Jeff Findley wrote:
p.s. I know I shouldn't post at 6:10 a.m., but YOLO.

acronymfinder.com reports 22 meanings for YOLO. I'm unable to decide
which one you mean, but You Only Live Online seems more likely than You
Oughta Love Orangutans. Just to relieve an itch, please clarify.

Same itch. I was thinking along the lines of YOLO HO and a bottle of

Dave